Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remaining “friends” with previous plates

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ever remain texting buddies with a plate? Ever do this?

I have a few that talk to me about dating and sometimes send pics from OLD profiles or the conversations they have with a match.

It’s amazing to see the text “game” some guys have, it’s funny af. I often tell them exactly what brah is doing like humble-brags and trying to DHV, or what they will say next and they then marvel at how I knew that when it sorts itself out.

geez, 99% of it is so bad it is cringey.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a few that talk to me about dating and sometimes send pics from OLD profiles or the conversations they have with a match.

It’s amazing to see the text “game” some guys have, it’s funny af. I often tell them exactly what brah is doing like humble-brags and trying to DHV, or what they will say next and they then marvel at how I knew that when it sorts itself out.

whenever they try to do this is becsuse they try to dhv

Close platonic friends Is like becoming her gay friend

it is ok to be in a friendly relationship , but not close friends

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hell no. Gone is gone, if I hit her up she know what I want. Consider my time and energy way to valuable to spend time talking with women i dont hit.

What I've noticed with friends who do this, is that they condition themselves to be friendzoned more easily.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Oh this is of course the case. Everyone including us does the DHV thing.

whenever they try to do this is becsuse they try to dhv

Close platonic friends Is like becoming her gay friend

it is ok to be in a friendly relationship , but not close friends

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The difference here is that I’ve terminated these relationships, but hey, everyone’s experience varies.

I use these text exchanges to learn things think of it as a petri dish.

Hell no. Gone is gone, if I hit her up she know what I want. Consider my time and energy way to valuable to spend time talking with women i dont hit.

What I've noticed with friends who do this, is that they condition themselves to be friendzoned more easily.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been a member here for 10 days and have already posted 72 messages.

I can hear it now.... "I ain't got no time for a platonic friendship, babe. I'm spending all my "valuable" "time and energy" trying to impress a bunch of internet strangers on sosuave.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure.
I'm not into text buddies, but I've maintained friendships with a few ex's. The women that I've dated have usually been intellectuals. Although it's not the same as hanging out with a pal or a girl that I would be currently involved with, it can still be decent company.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been a member here for 10 days and have already posted 72 messages.

I can hear it now.... "I ain't got no time for a platonic friendship, babe. I'm spending all my "valuable" "time and energy" trying to impress a bunch of internet strangers on sosuave.
Yup that 7 a day,nice way to spend time while working and getting money..its that too much grumpy dude that's belittling strangers while posted 2000 messages on a internet forum himself? After ten years here still believing in platonic friendship. I probably added more value here in 72messages(10 days) then you did in 2000 (10 years) messages

Maybe a cope for being a ***** that got friendzoned by his " intellectual " plates? Just man t f up and let them go.What does it matter of they are "intellectual "or dumb af, a ***** is a *****.

Let's not have a verbal fist fight but just stick to the topic ,shall we? And no I don't talk with old PLATES.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Frankly, there comes a time when you’re a little older, maybe a little wiser and not controlled by your baser instincts so much that you choose to look at all women, not as something to be banged and tossed, while some certainly are and should be, but as humans.

Yes in most cases they hold all the cards - they have what we want (options) and want have what we provide (commitment), yes all my female “friends” are women who would gladly and enthusiastically give it up again if I chose to make it an option. Yet in most cases I don’t, I might boink a couple here and there when I’m bored or coming up snake eyes on new prospects.

Anyway, I posted this mostly to see how frequenters of the forum approach this. I have no axe to grind - I’m simply curious. Everyone approaches life differently and I’m curious by nature so I thought I’d ask to see if there were any posters willing to provide their opinion, perspectives and contexts. That’s all!

I find the Black Pill approach is starting to color what’s now considered red pill a bit for the newer aspiring players, I don’t think this is good, but hey it makes more and more younger women available to older guys that may not have been in the past. The more the merrier I say.

Play nice out there.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup that 7 a day,nice way to spend time while working and getting money..its that too much grumpy dude that's belittling strangers while posted 2000 messages on a internet forum himself? After ten years here still believing in platonic friendship. I probably added more value here in 72messages(10 days) then you did in 2000 (10 years) messages

Maybe a cope for being a ***** that got friendzoned by his " intellectual " plates? Just man t f up and let them go.What does it matter of they are "intellectual "or dumb af, a ***** is a *****.

Let's not have a verbal fist fight but just stick to the topic ,shall we? And no I don't talk with old PLATES.

Lurkers and forum members take note: Always be leery of those that prance and flex. It's a clear example of some one seeking attention; which apparently they can't seem to attain in real life.
Seriously... If this dude can get into this much of a tizzy over my above posting (I'm a dude.... a stranger.... it's the internet) ... then do you really believe that he could maintain coolness and composure with a female in real life?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly, there comes a time when you’re a little older, maybe a little wiser and not controlled by your baser instincts so much that you choose to look at all women, not as something to be banged and tossed, while some certainly are and should be, but as humans.
I'm sure that there's more forum members here that have maintained platonic friendships with ex's than will admit it. Most Pick Up books and Youtube (so-called) "gurus" speak against it. Consequently, those that are newer here or dependent on forum peer approval might not be as forthcoming.

Naturally, it's counter-productive to be around an ex that did the dumping, but if we hold the cards it's entirely different. If we can benefit with a FWB, a home cooked meal or even decent conversation over coffee or a bite out to eat, it works for me.

I find the Black Pill approach is starting to color what’s now considered red pill a bit for the newer aspiring players,
I'm not sure they've been black pilled quite yet or if they are just trying to project some internet image. I've mentioned before ... that I'm thinking that half the forum members here do not speak from personal experience. Instead, I believe that they quote things that they've read or watched. It's my guess that if they feel like a failure in real life, they might feel better about themselves - if they can convince internet strangers that they are some kind of 'success.'

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lurkers and forum members take note: Always be leery of those that prance and flex. It's a clear example of some one seeking attention; which apparently they can't seem to attain in real life.
Seriously... If this dude can get into this much of a tizzy over my above posting (I'm a dude.... a stranger.... it's the internet) ... then do you really believe that he could maintain coolness and composure with a female in real life?
Thread is not about coolness and composure, it's about chit chatting with old plates, and hey, if you swing ,somebody swings back. Crazy world we living in huh??

Newsflash, I am 10 days in, means I had a problem with a woman and decided to learn about it on a deeper level, while also have some fun and share some wisdom. That's how most men find this site including me. Zero shame about that.

Never claimed to be a expert DJ, far from.
Your in your feelings because you a blue piller that's 10 years active and still believes in fairytales . I am here to learn from other DJs and grow as a men. So yeah, I ll leven learn from you to more cool and composed, as I indeed tend to be aggressive and have a low tolerance for disrespect in real life...you happy now?

Perhaps you must look in the mirror, after 10 yrs active you still acting like a high school bully because you don't like somebody's answer...sad dude. No wonder you need women around, to gossip and act feminine. In a men's world you would get in to physical altercations with this attitude.

And here another flex: tonight I get a nice blonde woman coming over, who I text with because she is a NEW plate. What you doing tonight?

If you disagree with me that's cool, but let's stay on topic and like I said before , let's not make this a personal thing. I dont know you and have nothing against you my brother.

Now let's end this Jerry Springer esque battle
Blackwiddow vs Gamisch 2-0 . You can have this one, God bless you.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pierce,
Sorry to say but I can't agree with you....Youth never imagines what Age may hanker for...At your age being one of Prietos 20%,with plenty to choose from I also kicked them to the kerb,but with the passing of the years mixing in large Dancing groups I could see many of the Older Guys short on Bounty Calls...Soo I adopted a different technique...I always maintained an on line log of every Woman I would reconsider sleeping with in Extremis...The Log contained brief details of Birthdays,belief systems,Childrens names,idiosynchracies,contact details...Some of these are 18 years old...Never used until Covid started then with no Socializing I was forced to be a bit less discriminating...The M.D was simple,wait until a good excuse like a Birthday or Christmas occurs then,dabble the pinkies in the water and contact with a nicely worded greeting and fond amities...I got surprising results perhaps a third were not contactable or never replied...maybe equal numbers were guarded or the precious remnant who were enthusiastic...The latter all banged first date,of the less enthusiastic group more than half came around slowly,never persisted with any of these as my needs were modest having,when she is around a good quality core love interest,and a couple of Old regulars...The secret is in sliding out of an unsatisfactory relationship gracefully,though they often get very angry you learn how to mollify them,the best technique by far is confessing to infidelity and calmly accept their kicking you to the kerb then NO CONTACT....Later of course you can see the error of your ways LOL.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’m friends with a number of ex-‘s. (Including plates).