Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A difference in approach to life I noticed between a Chad and a struggling friend.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this may come off as a bit analogous because it involves something completely unrelated to dating and meeting women but it speaks to how both guys operate. I have two friends, let's call one Friend A and another Friend B, for the sake of making this thread A and B. Friend A is your prototypical Chad who has had his fair share of success with women. Friend B, even though there is a lot to respect about him because he is a good dude, has a lot of struggles with women.

Now a year ago, both friends wanted to get a dog. Let's face it, when getting a dog, deep down inside most of us want a pretty dog.

Friend A wanted an Australian Shepherd, you can google them up, they are a pretty dog. Friend B wanted a Golden Retriever, once again, cute dogs.

Friend B went around talking about how he was getting a dog and before you know it, people and friends were badgering him into the whole "adopt don't shop" mentality. Eventually, Friend B went to a local shelter because he wanted to be a good person. Poor guy had to get references in order to get a dog, fill out a ton of paper work, have someone visit his place to see if he was providing a good home for the dog, and then ended up getting a half Pitbull and half Greyhound mix. For anyone who has gotten a dog from a shelter or rescue before, you know what it can be like. What's funny is I got drunk with a few girls months later who said that the dog looks ugly. I tell them "but he adopted it from a shelter", at which point they say he could have at least adopted a pretty dog. One of the girls were the ones that badgered him into adopting.

Friend A only tells me and a couple of his other close friends about getting a dog, he told no one else. Before we know it, a couple months later, he gets the breed he desired. Now here is the dirty secret he tells me many months later, he got the dog from a Pet Store. You don't ever want to tell someone you get a dog from a pet store because it is seen as unethical and associated with the whole Puppy Mills thing. I asked him why, he said he went the shelter and rescue route but they put him through a bunch of BS he refused to deal with. After that, he went the reputable breeder route but they wanted him to fill out a ton of papers and inspect his home. Finally, he said screw it and got the puppy from a pet store.

Here's where things get weird. Friend B's dog came out with a weird temperament and even bit him, he had to give it up. Friend A's dog, despite the world saying how all pet store puppies are undesirable, has been loyal to him and worked out well. Friend B had to return his dog to the shelter and is now without a dog.

Now this is where it become relevant to game. Friend A's dog has helped him actually meet women and he met his girlfriend because of his dog, she approached him because of it. He told her initially he "rescued" it but then months down the road when she kept probing, he said he told her he "rescued it from a pet store", she never held it against him in the end.

Due to how this whole thing worked out, I noticed an underlying difference in approach to life between Chads and guys that struggle:

1. Friend A never revealed his intentions to other people about getting a dog, he told me he knew how preachy people can get here so rather keep quiet about it. Friend B had to tell everyone and ask for help, in which case people got on their moral bandwagon.

2. Friend A was unapologetic to himself about the kind of dog he wanted and explored all the avenues to get it. Friend B let others make the decision for him due to their own morals.

3. Friend A would not anyone convince him into altering his decision because of moral reasons (aka "adopt don't shop"). Friend B went from wanting a Golden Retriever to letting others convince him that he needs a shelter dog.

4. When ethical avenues proved to be tough, Friend A went the socially frowned upon route (getting a dog from a pet store). Once again, playing around the rules instead of strictly by them, knowing he will be judged but not caring. Friend B stuck to playing by the rules and winning social approval, even if it meant he had to get a dog he didn't truly like.

It also showed me how emotional people get about how you get your dog and how they try to make you feel guilty for wanting a Golden Retriever over a dog from a shelter that you don't even know the breed of.

Reaction score
I understand, there’s a particular dog breed that I want and I always get the typical NPC just go adopt one bull crap lol. Most people are NPCs and will get jealous if you have the balls to do anything outside the lane. Successful people just learn to lie and manipulate NPCs to get them off their ass (Warren Buffet is a good example) or just completely distance themselves from them lol.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It comes back to a principle of “Don’t talk about your goals” (whenever possible). You can tell people AFTER you achieved something you want.

But telling them BEFORE opens the door to others trying to talk you out of it. While you shouldn’t be swayed by skeptics, haters, and guilt trippers, why invite them to shyte on your goals/objectives to begin with?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand, there’s a particular dog breed that I want and I always get the typical NPC just go adopt one bull crap lol. Most people are NPCs and will get jealous if you have the balls to do anything outside the lane. Successful people just learn to lie and manipulate NPCs to get them off their ass (Warren Buffet is a good example) or just completely distance themselves from them lol.
Do not adopt a dog from a shelter or a rescue, seriously. There are many reasons for it but I will list a few out for you right now:

1. You will rarely if ever get the breed you want. Most shelters are full of mutts which are usually part pitbull and part something else, either that or full on pitbull. That is most shelters.

2. Shelters make it tough for you to adopt and are on a power-trip because they know a ton of NPCs are going to go that route. Have fun filling out mountains of paper work, being subject to a background check, having them visit your home to see if it is safe, and then knowing that they can drop by for a surprise visit anytime to get their dog back.

3. Shelter dogs usually come with major issues, I am talking snapping on a whim and biting a kid.

4. A lot of shelters often hide such issues just so they can increase the chances of a dog being adopted. You get duped big time.

5. Rescues are even worse, they just love to turn people down as much as possible so they can find the odd one widow that lives out in the farm in the middle of nowhere to give their traumatized dog to.

6. A lot of those "puppy mill" dogs? Yeah, those end up going to "rescues". You literally get the same dog you would from a pet store for a far higher price and not to mention the invasive procedures of a worker going through your home and trying to learn every detail about you.

Dog shelters and rescues are on a major power trip since so many NPCs fall into their moral facade. I'd honestly get a puppy from a pet store in states where it is legal, get a rehomed dog off of Craigslist (be a bit careful and bring cash for this one, there are scams but you can find a lot of gems as well), find a Facebook group where people are moving and want to give up their dog, or get lucky and find a chill enough breeder that will be willing to give you a chance.

I'll say since you're black though, the reputable breeder route can be tricky. Most "reputable breeders" are old people and yeah, they're quite prejudiced.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not adopt a dog from a shelter or a rescue, seriously. There are many reasons for it but I will list a few out for you right now:

1. You will rarely if ever get the breed you want. Most shelters are full of mutts which are usually part pitbull and part something else, either that or full on pitbull. That is most shelters.

2. Shelters make it tough for you to adopt and are on a power-trip because they know a ton of NPCs are going to go that route. Have fun filling out mountains of paper work, being subject to a background check, having them visit your home to see if it is safe, and then knowing that they can drop by for a surprise visit anytime to get their dog back.

3. Shelter dogs usually come with major issues, I am talking snapping on a whim and biting a kid.

4. A lot of shelters often hide such issues just so they can increase the chances of a dog being adopted. You get duped big time.

5. Rescues are even worse, they just love to turn people down as much as possible so they can find the odd one widow that lives out in the farm in the middle of nowhere to give their traumatized dog to.

6. A lot of those "puppy mill" dogs? Yeah, those end up going to "rescues". You literally get the same dog you would from a pet store for a far higher price and not to mention the invasive procedures of a worker going through your home and trying to learn every detail about you.

Dog shelters and rescues are on a major power trip since so many NPCs fall into their moral facade. I'd honestly get a puppy from a pet store in states where it is legal, get a rehomed dog off of Craigslist (be a bit careful and bring cash for this one, there are scams but you can find a lot of gems as well), find a Facebook group where people are moving and want to give up their dog, or get lucky and find a chill enough breeder that will be willing to give you a chance.

I'll say since you're black though, the reputable breeder route can be tricky. Most "reputable breeders" are old people and yeah, they're quite prejudiced.
right now in craigslist free section you can find dogs for free. a lot of people giving up their dogs due to the economy.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend A is your prototypical Chad who has had his fair share of success with women.

Friend A's dog has helped him actually meet women and he met his girlfriend because of his dog, she approached him because of it.
A woman will approach a Chad because of his looks and height, not because of his dog.

A Chad doesn’t need a dog’s help to get women.

”Hi Chad, you are very sexy and nice. What a cute dog too. I want to be with you and have sex with you.”
”OK, my apartment is 10 min away, let’s go.”
”Sure, my girlfriends will be so jealous when I tell them a Chad chose to sleep with me.”
”I know”
”Oh by the way. Where did you get your dog?”
”I adopted it.”
”Adopted your dog? That does it, we are done.“

Rock on!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will approach a Chad because of his looks and height, not because of his dog.

”Hi Chad, you are very sexy and nice. What a cute dog too. I want to be with you and have sex with you.”
”OK, my apartment is 10 min away, let’s go.”
”Sure, my girlfriends will be so jealous when I tell them a Chad chose to sleep with me.”
”I know”
”Oh by the way. Where did you get your dog?”
”I adopted it.”
”Adopted your dog? That does it, we are done.“

Rock on!
That was not really the point of my thread though, it was more about how Chad went about getting the kind of dog he wanted instead of being talked into BS and how another guy got talked into having a dog he didn't actually want. It was about how their approach to life varies.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right now in craigslist free section you can find dogs for free. a lot of people giving up their dogs due to the economy.
Oh but it will be frowned upon because you are not getting it from the corrupt shelters and rescues that want you to give an arm and a leg. No seriously, best part is everyone is so self-righteous that you won't be waiting in line to get a dog off of Craigslist unlike having to go to a shelter or rescue.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears my rescue experience is different than everyone else’s. I rescued a 1 year old pit mix 3 years ago. Great decision. I took a dog from a terrible life, to a great one. The paperwork took about 5 minutes in total, I paid 50 bucks, didn’t have a background check or home inspection, and now have low-cost vet.

I had/have the discipline to train my dog. He is wonderful with kids and other dogs. Loves to meet new people. Is well trained and behaved, listens and respects commands without hesitation.

On top of all that, he’s great looking. Helps me loads with women. He basically comes everywhere with me if dogs are allowed and is an instant icebreaker.

Don’t get dogs if you aren’t willing to take care of it, train, lead. You shouldn’t be looking at dogs as accessories. A well trained, loving dog can be the best companion. But if you neglect it you are harming not only the dog, but your reputation as a leader.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears my rescue experience is different than everyone else’s. I rescued a 1 year old pit mix 3 years ago. Great decision. I took a dog from a terrible life, to a great one. The paperwork took about 5 minutes in total, I paid 50 bucks, didn’t have a background check or home inspection, and now have low-cost vet.

I had/have the discipline to train my dog. He is wonderful with kids and other dogs. Loves to meet new people. Is well trained and behaved, listens and respects commands without hesitation.

On top of all that, he’s great looking. Helps me loads with women. He basically comes everywhere with me if dogs are allowed and is an instant icebreaker.

Don’t get dogs if you aren’t willing to take care of it, train, lead. You shouldn’t be looking at dogs as accessories. A well trained, loving dog can be the best companion. But if you neglect it you are harming not only the dog, but your reputation as a leader.
Glad it worked out for you man, I think you might be in a rescue in a smaller town or perhaps a less populated state. My experiences have been in NYC (NEVER work with rescues and shelters there) and in Atlanta where it was hell to get a dog or any animal from rescues and shelters.

While I am glad it worked out for you, man I am so sick and tired of people who adopt dogs but then parrot the whole "adopt don't shop" nonsense and stop others from getting the breeds the way in any way they want. I am perfectly fine with people getting pet store dogs because some pet stores sell some great dogs, granted some sell some sick ones. I also support people not discriminating that much in a breeder because the line can be so thin between a reputable breeder versus one not a part of the club, like I don't want a show winning Golden Retriever and go through a 20 step screening process for it.

My point being, people get too invasive with how others get their dog and care less about how well the person can take care of them. I am only getting my future dogs from Craigslist and lenient breeders instead of being put through paperwork hell for it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A dog has the reputation of being a good prop in helping to get attention from women during day approach sessions. I don't own a dog. I have asked male friends to borrow their dogs for approach sessions but has never happened. I've gotten plenty of approaches done on walking paths and parks without a dog so it's not needed but I sense my quantity of approaches would have been higher in these outdoor sessions with a dog.

A small child (ages 4-10) can also help with approaches too. Below is a fictionalized representation of it. I've also never had a child out there with me for my approach sessions.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rescued a black lab pointer mix puppy from the pound. Yep she probably had some pit bull in her too. Best dog ever. Loved her and she loved me like no woman ever has. Most loyal companion ever. She lived to be 16. Had to put her down 3yrs ago. Hardest thing I ever had to do. Still Think about her every day.

Screw you people who put down mixed breed rescue dogs other wise. You don't understand animals and you likely don't get women with all of your judgemental preconceived notions and inability to succeed.

Dogs are easy....you should try horses sometime.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rescued a black lab pointer mix puppy from the pound. Yep she probably had some pit bull in her too. Best dog ever. Loved her and she loved me like no woman ever has. Most loyal companion ever. She lived to be 16. Had to put her down 3yrs ago. Hardest thing I ever had to do. Still Think about her every day.

Screw you people who put down mixed breed rescue dogs other wise. You don't understand animals and you likely don't get women with all of your judgemental preconceived notions and inability to succeed.

Dogs are easy....you should try horses sometime.
Easy there dude. It's a preference thing rather than putting down any breed. I prefer specific breeds and refuse to get a dog of any other breed. I was not putting down rescue dogs as much as I am putting down rescues and animal shelters. Not sure of where you live but where I have been, they are often invasive, rude, and seedy. I do think people overhype rescuing a dog and a lot of rescues and shelters capitalize in a big way by playing on the feeling of guilt in people.

I also hate it that the same people tell us not to get a dog from a random breeder or a pet store when it's our lives and we can get a dog however we want.

Reaction score
Funny, I went out to drinks with some girl from Hinge last night and she got upset with me because I said I wanted a particular dog breed and not a rescue lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I went out to drinks with some girl from Hinge last night and she got upset with me because I said I wanted a particular dog breed and not a rescue lol.
Yeah, this is one of those things where you just do it and then let the results speak after the fact. Girls get sanctimonious about this sort of stuff but then the same girl will want to play with your Husky you got from a pet store and ignore the 3 other shelter dogs in the area. I swear man, the dog debate throughout the years has shown me so much about the nature of women. Same chick who is pumping up getting a shelter dog will go googoogaga over a bougee dog breed that is obviously from a pet store or breeder.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is I got drunk with a few girls months later who said that the dog looks ugly. I tell them "but he adopted it from a shelter", at which point they say he could have at least adopted a pretty dog.
It's OVER for UglyShelterDogCels.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish people were this passionate about adopting KIDS.....

Or better yet maybe they could RESCUE a mentally ill homeless person....

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing a different thread on it but so far, I have noticed something.

1. Lots of hot girls, especially Instagram influencer types, seem to get dogs from pet stores or methods the Karens would not approve of.

2. Chads seem to be a lot like number 1.

3. Rich Asian internationals are like the first two as well.

4. Almost every incel-like, left leaning, or soyboy type of guy I know went to a shelter.

5. Almost all fat bishes, feminazis, and social outcasts I know go to a shelter as well.