Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and dread game

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did some soul searching after my last gf more or less made on purpose things fall apart . Basically pushing me to the point of braking our relationship .

even though she was saying what a great lad I am bla bla ( the usual stuff that women say ) , she started seeing a guy 1-2 days after I said nuked our relationship

what I realized after was that my gut feeling was right . Women that use dread game , like feeling you that she can find another guy in a blink of a second or using sex as a weapon , etc are not long term partners , as you can not build anything with them . It is either like them ( most of the time going with the emotions , so kinda not the smartest choices ) , either you will have a fight and will use the above mentioned techniques to influence you in giving in .

basically it is an ongoing fight that a guy will never win . She will either feel that you are a s8cker for giving too much in , either she will hate you for not doing as she wants

it is a sad reality , but from my experience so far most women are like this

always screen a woman for this type of behavior before going for a LTR , otherwise you will “play” yourself big time

Last edited:

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea , if you find yourself having to use dread game (early on) it's a sign that this girl is too busy living her "best life" , in other words she knows her SMV is at a peak, so it doesn't make any sense to her to pair up or bond with anybody , she is having fun right now. Anything you do to try to get serious ,will be looked at as possessive or jealousy. You're following her lead by default if you accept this , unless you meet up for secks , but don't go out in public or she might humiliate you by flirting or wandering around (showing other males that she is available)

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did some soul searching after my last gf more or less made on purpose things fall apart . Basically pushing me to the point of braking our relationship .

even though she was saying what a great lad I am bla bla ( the usual stuff that women say ) , she started seeing a guy 1-2 days after I said nuked our relationship

what I realized after was that my gut feeling was right . Women that use dread game , like feeling you that she can find another guy in a blink of a second or using sex as a weapon , etc are not long term partners , as you can not build anything with them . It is either like them ( most of the time going with the emotions , so kinda not the smartest choices ) , either you will have a fight and will use the above mentioned techniques to influence you in giving in .

basically it is an ongoing fight that a guy will never win . She will either feel that you are a s8cker for giving too much in , either she will hate you for not doing as she wants

it is a sad reality , but from my experience so far most women are like this

always screen a woman for this type of behavior before going for a LTR , otherwise you will “play” yourself big time
You are now judging women because you have oniti. Women are not monogamous creatures. Just have that in mind and acept things for what it is, period.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are now judging women because you have oniti. Women are not monogamous creatures. Just have that in mind and acept things for what it is, period.
It is not about judgement , it is about understanding how things are seen by them and not playing a loosing game

dread is a loosing game when used by both sides