Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder is dead. Instagram is the best dating app

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder is waste of time and money. With all the new premium features if you do not pay for premium the algorithm will simply not show your profile and place you last over thousands of other men who've paid. Most attractive girls are not active on Tinder and mainly use Instagram.

Instagram should be your primary lead generator while Tinder should be used to promote your Instagram if by chance the algorithm decides to show your profile over premium users.

Spending time being active and upgrading your Instagram will give you a far better ROI than hours of swiping and paying for premium on Tinder. Imagine instead of paying $25/month on Tinder that money was used to buy followers or promotions on Twitter and Instagram. Your exposure will be far greater than anything you'd experience on Tinder and the followers and likes you'd gain would give you lasting social proof.

Tinder should only have hyper sexual pictures of yourself and be tailored to girls looking for ONS. The quality girls on Tinder will definitely be lower since attractive women don't need to swipe on Tinder as they already have thousands of options in their Instagram DMs

There are countless other reasons why Instagram is superior. On Instagram you might be one of 5 dudes in her DMs. On tinder you're one of 3000 dudes maybe.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder should only have hyper sexual pictures of yourself and be tailored to girls looking for ONS. The quality girls on Tinder will definitely be lower since attractive women don't need to swipe on Tinder as they already have thousands of options in their Instagram DMs
Just yesterday (link and quote below) you were preaching pro-marriage in order to avoid "mindless degeneracy." And today (see above quote) you're providing your thoughts on how to best achieve on night stands.

Although I can be combative, I try to avoid personal insults. However, today I make the exception.
I can't figure out if you change your mind and attitude as much as your profile photo or as much as the typical girl.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...w-individualism-is-destroying-society.273601/

Individualistic societies that operate with the nuclear family make having a family extremely expensive and inaccessible. As a result people postpone marriage till very late or in many cases, never and in the meantime fill their days with mindless degeneracy to compensate for the need of human connection.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just yesterday (link and quote below) you were preaching pro-marriage in order to avoid "mindless degeneracy." And today (see above quote) you're providing your thoughts on how to best achieve on night stands.

Although I can be combative, I try to avoid personal insults. However, today I make the exception.
I can't figure out if you change your mind and attitude as much as your profile photo or as much as the typical girl.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...w-individualism-is-destroying-society.273601/

He's young and doesn't really know what he wants yet.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is waste of time and money. With all the new premium features if you do not pay for premium the algorithm will simply not show your profile and place you last over thousands of other men who've paid. Most attractive girls are not active on Tinder and mainly use Instagram.

Instagram should be your primary lead generator while Tinder should be used to promote your Instagram if by chance the algorithm decides to show your profile over premium users.

Spending time being active and upgrading your Instagram will give you a far better ROI than hours of swiping and paying for premium on Tinder. Imagine instead of paying $25/month on Tinder that money was used to buy followers or promotions on Twitter and Instagram. Your exposure will be far greater than anything you'd experience on Tinder and the followers and likes you'd gain would give you lasting social proof.

There are countless other reasons why Instagram is superior. On Instagram you might be one of 5 dudes in her DMs. On tinder you're one of 3000 dudes maybe.
How many lays and dates have you had from IG? If it's zero then you had no business making this thread.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that he's young. More that he's listening to two opposing views with solid points. Those in the Red Pill/PUA camp preaching the decline (why he wants to slvt it up). And those in the Right Wing sphere (made up of a lot of former PUA types) preaching religion, kids, family (why he's looking for a pure virgin type of chick).

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because he hasn't fully digested the red pill. Doing so will kill any motivation to get married. He's purple pill at the moment.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten maybe half a dozen lays off of IG, but I do have a few thousand followers and never DM them first. Usually women will reply to my stories and then I will chat them up and gauge their IL to get them to chill.

Tinder is a dead App and I refuse to pay. I used to get loads of matches, but get next to nothing now. 2 bangs in the past 3 months.

Bumble I still crush on. Only a matter of time before they make you dish out $ in order to match with people.

Going to try hinge this summer.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to get into the real world if you’re in girlfriend mode - join coed sports teams, church groups and do suburban mall daygame approaches and invest your time and energy into that. Online is only for pump n dump. That’s the rule. You can never truly respect a girl who you’ve pulled online because you know she’s a total Ho.
This is important information to know. Girlfriends have been a bigger priority over time for me than pumps and dumps. That's probably why I've had poor experiences on apps and websites (pre-app era) over the years. Tech assisted dating is only for pumps and dumps.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked about IG on the Redpill Lions discord the other day and they said it's only useful if you have a lot of followers and really good pics.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While InstagramGame could be a good adjunct, what I like about Tinder is that it's there for dating, so there is no creep factor in a man telling a lass that he'd like to get together - it's not like she could say, "eww, I'm not here to date". :rolleyes: Instagram, OTOH, is almost pure attention whoring

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram is hypergamy on steroids

everyones playing a game that nobody can win and its all so fvcking fake , it will eventually burn itself out just as all the ego boosting platforms behind it have

I have gone as far in the last year as refusing to add any of my plates to my profile , i told them i dont want to know what you are doing 24/7

i dont see it as being a healthy place for interacting with women

as for tinder your never going to find a wifey on tinder but you may just get laid if your profile and chat is good

I agree with Hinge ..... it's nowhere near as saturated and the quality of women on there seems a lot higher

Currently chatting with 22yr old HB8 who sings opera appears she is from a wealthy family in England

On the surface it appears i may have found a rare jewell working quickly to get her off the app and onto plate status

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not like she could say, "eww, I'm not here to date". :rolleyes: Instagram, OTOH, is almost pure attention whoring
Online, you’re nothing more than a picture in a very large catalogue for women.
Instagram isn't a dating app/website, so that has pluses and minuses. Women can use the "I'm not here to date" line on it. A lot of time that line is a cover for low interest level. Women at gyms use that line all the time. A good portion of the women who use those lines at the gym are women in non-marital LTRs. Some unattached women will use it to get rid of creepers.

As @Stuffnu says, online plays to women's favor, either Insta or swipe apps. There's so much penis available online for women. It seemingly never ends either. There are women over 50 now who are getting more attention online than they got when they were 16-25 in the pre-internet era.

Walking up and starting a conversation is free.

And if you do walk up and start a conversation, chances are you're the ONLY dude she's talking to.
Women still get approach a decent amount, but much less than they get "approached" online. An unattached woman might have a swipe queue of 300+ penises on an app, 50-100 penises in her Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram DMs and maybe 5-10 in-person approaches.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As @Stuffnu says, online plays to women's favor, either Insta or swipe apps. There's so much penis available online for women. It seemingly never ends either. There are women over 50 now who are getting more attention online than they got when they were 16-25 in the pre-internet era.
It was OVER when they were TeenCels, and it's STILL OVER for them as SeniorCels. :( :down: I guess they will have to wait until the ChadWidows come on to the market. :rolleyes:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post hit up the mall/library/gym and dont forget its a numbers game