Hollywood/Oscars behind the curtains?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And no, I’m not some “angry white male.” I’m simply an observer of Hollywoods deliberate shift on male/female attitudes and role modeling.

I seldom watch TV unless I’m out of the girl or with family, but commercials usually have the bumbling white guy. In fact, I haven’t even watched the Will Smith / Chris Rock incident on TV or on YouTube. I’ve simply read enough about it to get the idea and the agenda.

Back to the subject, typically the female is always the one who can unscrew the jar; where the male previously struggled. Nine times out of 10, it’s always this situation and scenarios like this. If a sitcom, that’s when the laugh track is inserted or if promoting a product this is their ‘money shot.’ You get the idea.

To those who are unaware, unlike most of us on the forum… Here’s how it was likely perceived by the unaware viewer and the Hollywood agenda.

Your wife sleeps around? No problem
Makes it publicly known? No problem.
The husband will stick around.

I wonder what this type of behavior teaches young men who are naïve and trying to learn about women and their own identity. It sure is it going to shape boys into men.

Two men cracking jokes on stage having fun until the wife gives a discerning look of disapproval? Then, suddenly the husband becomes the defender. And a defender of a woman who doesn’t need or deserve what type of defending.

It’s almost like boys transitioning into men are being conditioned to be nothing more than a praying mantis.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all of this was totally staged. The whole behavior sure falls in line with the way commercials/TV/Movies are designed these days; making the man look stupid and submissive.

Your thoughts?

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
And no, I’m not some “angry white male.” I’m simply an observer of Hollywoods deliberate shift on male/female attitudes and role modeling.

I seldom watch TV unless I’m out of the girl or with family, but commercials usually have the bumbling white guy. In fact, I haven’t even watched the Will Smith / Chris Rock incident on TV or on YouTube. I’ve simply read enough about it to get the idea and the agenda.

Back to the subject, typically the female is always the one who can unscrew the jar; where the male previously struggled. Nine times out of 10, it’s always this situation and scenarios like this. If a sitcom, that’s when the laugh track is inserted or if promoting a product this is their ‘money shot.’ You get the idea.

To those who are unaware, unlike most of us on the forum… Here’s how it was likely perceived by the unaware viewer and the Hollywood agenda.

I wonder what this type of behavior teaches young men who are naïve and trying to learn about women and their own identity. It sure is it going to shape boys into men.

Two men cracking jokes on stage having fun until the wife gives a discerning look of disapproval? Then, suddenly the husband becomes the defender. And a defender of a woman who doesn’t need or deserve what type of defending.

It’s almost like boys transitioning into men are being conditioned to be nothing more than a praying mantis.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all of this was totally staged. The whole behavior sure falls in line with the way commercials/TV/Movies are designed these days; making the man look stupid and submissive.

Your thoughts?
Hollywood, in general, is perverse and just plain strange. When Will accepted his award, he made mention of what he felt God was calling him to do. Nobody cheered, or reacted in any way. We live in such a Godless world, and it's pretty hard to deal with.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your thoughts?
Yes - it has become increasingly apparent that white guys are always made to look like fools in commercials. There is a clear hiearchy/"food chain" in commercials. White guys are at the bottom of said hiearchy and are always the biggest morons followed by black men. Black men will be cooler if the only other people they are in a commercial with are white men.

But even black men will be made to look like fools if pitted up against women. White women will always be cooler/more graceful than any man they are in a commercial with unless they are in a commercial with black or asian women. Black and asian women are always at the top of the hiearchy and generally can do no wrong in commercials and always know more than everyone else. Everyone is always bumbling around in a commercial if you have a black or asian woman in it with them.

The whole thing is part of the subliminal message that men especially, but to a lesser extent white people, are idiots and not as cool as women/minorities. Like you, I rarely get affected by this kind of thing, but commercial after commercial of this same thing happening gets old really fast.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Will Smith= Hollywood movie star. Known globally. Worth more money than he could ever spend. Could easily have 10s that are 20 years younger than him throwing themselves at him.

Yet he decides to go through the embarrassment of staying with a woman who is not attractive, has cheated on him multiple times and he reacts as a cuck.

Unreal

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Will Smith= Hollywood movie star. Known globally. Worth more money than he could ever spend. Could easily have 10s that are 20 years younger than him throwing themselves at him.

Yet he decides to go through the embarrassment of staying with a woman who is not attractive, has cheated on him multiple times and he reacts as a cuck.

Unreal
I can only imagine that when you have kids with someone, things change. I'm sure that, even in the most unhealthy relationships, when kids are involved, there's an overwhelming urge to constantly 'try and make it work,' no matter what.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Unreal
Being a cvck is a sate of mind. It's like a mental disease. One can be reach and famous and still cvcked beyond measure.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollywood, TV studios, the "news" media, advertising firms and big tech (basically everyone who produces media content) are the fifth column. You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to believe this. In fact, you have to be mentally deficient to a point for retardation to NOT see the obvious.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s be clear though Jada in her prime was attractive. Certainly in the ~HB8 range. You can’t rate a 50+ year married woman like she’s currently on the singles market.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is up to the father in the house to guide the children. Fvck what is seen on TV.

Sounds good in theory I suppose… but you’re missing the big picture.

We live in a society of “baby daddy” , custody mothers, etc.… And Hollywood is preying upon a certain market: those children and impressionable adults that are more susceptible.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Jada pinkett was very attractive in her prime,

Just randomly throwing that out there since I'm assuming most you guys didn't know that

felaflex

Reaction score

Your thoughts?
All was staged.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Let’s be clear though Jada in her prime was attractive. Certainly in the ~HB8 range. You can’t rate a 50+ year married woman like she’s currently on the singles market.
No I'll agree with you. But if I'm with a chick and she cheats......she just lost all value. Zero attraction.
And she told Will that she was gonna keep cheating lol. And he just curled right up to her.

Will is pathetic. It goes to show that alpha/beta are frames and standards. Not money. Not fame.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t rate a 50+ year married woman like she’s currently on the singles market.
Sure one can.... Will has the ability to get prime females. He doesn't have to settle for G.I. Jane 2. I agree with you though, that she was attractive for a little while during her prime.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Unreal
Yeah I don’t get that either. I’d be telling the unattractive older wife “see ya” and be f*cking every hot thing in site.

What’s the deal there? He’s worried about Hollywood image? Family? It’s makes no sense what he is doing by staying with her.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all acting like Will doesn't have a string of side pieces in every city across the country smh

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was staged but still have my doubts.

However the Academy is taking it very seriously, it's being investigated and the entire incident/joke may come back and bite Will in the a$$!

I've worked in entertainment (Survivor, The Bachelor/Bachelorette series) and those shows among others were/are all scripted and staged for ratings.

This one I'm not sure about but I still have friends in the biz and will find out, waiting for a friend to return my call.
How do you feel about those shows just having super chads as contestants on there? Not like 99 percent of the population.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure one can.... Will has the ability to get prime females. He doesn't have to settle for G.I. Jane 2. I agree with you though, that she was attractive for a little while during her prime.
That’s not how the whole marriage & family thing goes.. you dont just drop your wife because she isn’t as hot anymore. Jada was hot when he married her. A married man isn’t “settling” for the 50 year old version of his wife.