Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot chick dance instructor in my area convicted of sex with 15 yr old female

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Forgot all about this but it showed up in suggested stories on the local news site. HOT but post wall dance instructor was caught by a girls dad carpet munching at their house.

She was sentenced to 26 YEARS in prison.

If you were a dude wouldn't you smash this? Would she even get prison or convicted if it was a boy scoring?

I always wonder about this age range. Before OLD went to sh*ts during covid these women were the easiest to get replies and dates from. Over 38, post wall but attractive and in shape.

Dance teacher convicted of sex crimes | News | yoursun.com

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow she's hot and apparently a freak, hopefully she gets out before she loses her good qualities lol. (Based on the article the 15 year old girl was enjoying it as much as a 15 year old boy would, so I have no moral judgements to make)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
wow she's hot and apparently a freak, hopefully she gets out before she loses her good qualities lol. (Based on the article the 15 year old girl was enjoying it as much as a 15 year old boy would, so I have no moral judgements to make)
This is what I don't get though. Never seen her around here before. In this area she would totally stand out in a crowd though around here since it's a lot of fatties and tats.

Funny thing is a few years back I went on a date with a chick about the same age as her who was just as hot as her except a bit more tanned but very similar looks wise and in great shape. Was a total head case on the date from OLD.

Age of consent in FL is 18 btw. Do you think guys on here go for 17 year olds who live in states that is only 17 or 16 if they're not much older?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age of consent in FL is 18 btw. Do you think guys on here go for 17 year olds who live in states that is only 17 or 16 if they're not much older?
Smart guys don't mess around with that or take any chances or risks unless they know the law like the back of their hand or are masterminds who will never get caught.

but there's definitely people who only care about the letter of the law, usually everyone think it's 18 though.

If you were a dude wouldn't you smash this? Would she even get prison or convicted if it was a boy scoring?
Most girls are really boring so I would enjoy the extra spice of dating/smashing a hot girl who had a record for like stealing or getting into fights or drugs. For the novelty of the experience.

Something as serious as a felony that gets you a lot of years in prison seems like a girl you should stay away from for your own safety however.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Smart guys don't mess around with that or take any chances or risks unless they know the law like the back of their hand or are masterminds who will never get caught.

but there's definitely people who only care about the letter of the law, usually everyone think it's 18 though.

Most girls are really boring so I would enjoy the extra spice of dating/smashing a hot girl who had a record for like stealing or getting into fights or drugs. For the novelty of the experience.

Something as serious as a felony that gets you a lot of years in prison seems like a girl you should stay away from for your own safety however.
I mean if you were a 16 yr old boy you'd be smashing this if given the chance.