Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing a fight in front of girl

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking through the street the other day when a couple were walking down the street they both must be around 20 and then some guy runs up to the guy and starts punching him in the head the guy tries to fight back but it’s clear that the guy who ran up to them is beating the crap out of the other guy( who’s girlfriend is standing right there watching her boyfriend get beat up). It ended because the guy with a girlfriend ends up running away and leaving his girlfriend there on her own on the street.

I’m just want some opinions because I would absolutely hate what I saw happen to me. I mean the guy tried fighting back but then the other guy was too strong and just kept punching him in the head till eventually the guy with the girl sprints away to get away leaving his girl there on her own.

My question because is do women lose respect for their boyfriends if they lose a fight and chicken out(run away)?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking through the street the other day when a couple were walking down the street they both must be around 20 and then some guy runs up to the guy and starts punching him in the head the guy tries to fight back but it’s clear that the guy who ran up to them is beating the crap out of the other guy( who’s girlfriend is standing right there watching her boyfriend get beat up). It ended because the guy with a girlfriend ends up running away and leaving his girlfriend there on her own on the street.

I’m just want some opinions because I would absolutely hate what I saw happen to me. I mean the guy tried fighting back but then the other guy was too strong and just kept punching him in the head till eventually the guy with the girl sprints away to get away leaving his girl there on her own.

My question because is do women lose respect for their boyfriends if they lose a fight and chicken out(run away)?
Depends on the girl. Some would usually the lower quality ones would have a problem.with losing. A normal girl would't but she may be unhappy he just ran away and left her. Some do not condone fighting at all. Depends on the girl.i don't condoning him leaving her behind and she might not either.

As for hating that to happen to you, any one would. All you can do is Learn to fight but most importantly learn how to defend yourself. Study a (or multiple) martial art. When i was studying martial arts years ago one of the greatest sets of lessons we studied in self defence catagory was how to defend your self when there is multiple attackers. As we know *******s like to attack in groups and will usually attack a person alone or one they view as weaker

If you can hurt and defuse and get away, most normal chicks won't have a problem with that. The ones that want you to give or take a beating are seriously missing something mentally and that is a red flag

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the guy jumped the other from behind? Sounds like that’s what happened from your post. That wouldn’t necessarily make a girl lose respect for you, but the running away definitely would.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl. Some would usually the lower quality ones would have a problem.with losing. A normal girl would't but she may be unhappy he just ran away and left her. Some do not condone fighting at all. Depends on the girl.i don't condoning him leaving her behind and she might not either.

As for hating that to happen to you, any one would. All you can do is Learn to fight but most importantly learn how to defend yourself. Study a (or multiple) martial art. When i was studying martial arts years ago one of the greatest sets of lessons we studied in self defence catagory was how to defend your self when there is multiple attackers. As we know *******s like to attack in groups and will usually attack a person alone or one they view as weaker

If you can hurt and defuse and get away, most normal chicks won't have a problem with that. The ones that want you to give or take a beating are seriously missing something mentally and that is a red flag
Yeah like I have a solid martial arts background so I know how to defend myself.
So the guy jumped the other from behind? Sounds like that’s what happened from your post. That wouldn’t necessarily make a girl lose respect for you, but the running away definitely would.
sort of, from the side really, he was shouting at them from the other side of the road and the guy didn’t even look, so he ran up and attacked him.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
How badly would she lose respect do you think? Enough to break up?

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
How badly would she lose respect do you think? Enough to break up?
Dude it depends! We tend to forget that women, while being similar in many ways, are all different.
I bet some women would break up but most probably wouldn’t if this was an isolated incident and not one of several weak behaviours.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I mean it's primal, right? Think back to our origins, or as a reference Year One with Jack Black. The beginning is pretty accurate when she says she needs a man that can hunt, protect her, feed her, provide for her, etc, therefore she doesn't respect him but Marlak. That evolutionary wiring is still very much present.

Perhaps not consciously (or consciously) yes, she will see him as inferior to other potential mates. What she decides to do with that new information is a mystery and will be based on how perceived and feels about that altercation, but we all know that.

To your question, yes, either consciously or unconsciously she has lost some or all respect for this guy. Losing a fight might maayy be not but running away, yep absolutely.

What I am curious is there is obviously more to this story, rarely do you see someone randomly attack someone like that (happens, but rarely). There must be more context to who this random dude can potentially make a difference in how perceives that altercation.

Modern Man Advice

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it's primal, right? Think back to our origins, or as a reference Year One with Jack Black. The beginning is pretty accurate when she says she needs a man that can hunt, protect her, feed her, provide for her, etc, therefore she doesn't respect him but Marlak. That evolutionary wiring is still very much present.

Perhaps not consciously (or consciously) yes, she will see him as inferior to other potential mates. What she decides to do with that new information is a mystery and will be based on how perceived and feels about that altercation, but we all know that.

To your question, yes, either consciously or unconsciously she has lost some or all respect for this guy. Losing a fight might maayy be not but running away, yep absolutely.

What I am curious is there is obviously more to this story, rarely do you see someone randomly attack someone like that (happens, but rarely). There must be more context to who this random dude can potentially make a difference in how perceives that altercation.

Modern Man Advice
Yeah there must be more to the story because he was shouting at them from the other side of the road, I didn’t catch what he was shouting. But **** being that other dude that got beat up because even I felt a heart broken by watching that.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first reaction is “Did he miss any warning signs that he was about to be attacked?”

Situational awareness is always #1.
Yeah he did the guy was shouting at them from the other side of the road, he must’ve heard it because his girl did and she was right next to him. And yeah 100%

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

If that were me id draw my pistol and use stand your ground.

redpiller1988

Don Juan
Reaction score

I mean, how can she expect you to protect her and a future family when you can’t even protect yourself?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would some random guy just start punching him? Idk, it's best to avoid those situations in the first place, because nothing good can come out of that. Most fights are started because too much ego gets involved. Maybe he was just unlucky though.

But yes, most women would lose respect for you if you ran away and left her there.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah he did the guy was shouting at them from the other side of the road, he must’ve heard it because his girl did and she was right next to him. And yeah 100%
Why would some random guy just start punching him? Idk, it's best to avoid those situations in the first place, because nothing good can come out of that. Most fights are started because too much ego gets involved. Maybe he was just unlucky though.

But yes, most women would lose respect for you if you ran away and left her there.
Yeah if some crazy F across the street starts yelling at you and attempts to cross the street, you grab your girl’s hand and get both of you out of there. You shouldn’t lose points for doing that. You are looking out for both of you.