Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women & relationships

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that guys are missing is that higher value guys have the same problems with women , that Normal guys have , especially when it comes to relationships .

was seeing a girl for some time , and we were planning to spend a couple of days together . I told her that till end of June I will be tight with money , so we should just take the car and see things nearby if she does not want just to chill .

initially she agreed , but then with a couple of days before she said that she wants to do shopping and that she wants to book a night in a nearby city . I told her that it is not something that I was planning , and she can pay for the night if she really wants to spend a night there .

fast Forward , I pick her from the airport and she did not booked anything to sleep , saying that she did not like how I put the problem with her having to pay . She has a very good salary ,comes from a good company , etc so for sure it was not a big deal for her .

I get pissed , I told her that if this would have happened earlier I would just left her in the airport . Book a hotel , ask for twin beds and go to sleep , and tell her that in the morning I am driving back and she can do whatever she wants

In the morning she is the first one to leave , and never Heard from her since then

what I am trying to say is that women will not treat you better if you are higher value , and higher value guys go through the same problems most of the time , just as a regular guy does

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a bigger & better man than I am. Games-attitude-disrespect. After the stupid demeanor she pulled I would have told her she blew it and did something/anything other than an awkward room nightmare. Like tell her to KMA..

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Shes has more money than you (for now at least). Some women just cant deal with that.

There´s this girl in my circle. She has a masters degree. She says she doesnt like to bring it up with potential dates because some (not all) guys who dont have masters or Phds just cant deal with the possibility of pairing with a girl who is their academic superior.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a bigger & better man than I am. Games-attitude-disrespect. After the stupid demeanor she pulled I would have told her she blew it and did something/anything other than an awkward room nightmare. Like tell her to KMA..
initialy I wanted to leave her in the airport , but I could not as I felt that it is really sh1t to do this even to your biggest enemy ( very late in the day with not having where to stay )

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes has more money than you (for now at least). Some women just cant deal with that.

There´s this girl in my circle. She has a masters degree. She says she doesnt like to bring it up with potential dates because some (not all) guys who dont have masters or Phds just cant deal with the possibility of pairing with a girl who is their academic superior.
it is not about this , it is about her forcefully demanding to be like her , even though she knew that it is not the right time to do this as I head a valid reason on not wanting to add even more expenses on my side ,and she could easily could have paid for this .

so as an idea , she wanted also to be independent but also for me to basically pay for everything

more or less like most women are , want to have all the perks of independence but with no accountability or financial burden

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
initialy I wanted to leave her in the airport , but I could not as I felt that it is really sh1t to do this even to your biggest enemy ( very late in the day with not having where to stay )
Dude,, I get you 100% (It had to be brutal) I kicked my "semi" gf out of the truck when she annoyed me into oblivion.
It started when she asked me what happened? (when I didn't win a particular race) it was mean imo. After some bickering I told her to get out & I drove off. Went back said get in, she wouldn't so I said gtfi the car, she says oh so now you're cussing at me? The two hour drive home was pretty quiet though but it was over. I should have handled it differently.

Last edited:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, this is a common argument amongst feminists too, "men are threatened by powerful/educated women". Guess it's true in some cases.

In Sweden, on average men have higher education than their partner. The feminists explain it with the previous quote I would guess, but SS/Tomassi/etc explain it that it's women's hypergamy that have created this, at least contributed. Oops. Another thing is that men like feminine women, and I argue that on group level higher educated women are less feminine because they realise they don't have good looks to be appreciated for and hence resort to career/education. The battle hardened quality is neither feminine, I would say.

But me threatened by them? I would say above arguments are not signs of being threatened, it is other things.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I think it goes both ways. I'm at a music school with girls about 20-25 most of them post high school, I'm 37 with a masters degree and a previous career in IT. I don't mention my education/career to them because it's my guess that girls get put off by this, feel threatened by it, that I am in another "dimension" (which in one sense is true), or they get a low self esteem. That's my guess. I focus instead on building rapport/relations, not that I get results anyhow, but I think that have a different explanation.

So, girls can feel threatened too, especially those who are ambitious like men. There are also other similar dimensions, such as cultural capital or how well travelled.

The key is to use such resources strategically. Due to poor self esteem and desperation I've over qualified myself often way too much, and hence come across as a try hard, needy and desperate. Better to play it cool, aloof, laid back, let things flow naturally and throw in a sugar cube first when absolutely needed. I'd emphasise naturally, and that's what will happen if the self esteem is ok.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an update , we talked a bit and now I have a way better understanding

basically when women are behaving badly , they do it for mainly 2 reasons

1) to have a reason to brake up . This is a test that you can not basically pass. If you keep your Manliness and do not take sh1t she will say that “ you are unreasonable bla bla “ . If you give in she will despise you for being weak

2) to gain power inside the relationship

In my case it was because she did not felt that I am serious with her ( basically marriage and stuff like that ) , and tried to justify the breakup by having an attitude knowing that I will not accept it

now I feel ok about the whole thing , even though initially I thought that maybe I have over reacted . Very difficult to remember the theory when emotions are also there

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn’t have brought up you needed money to remain tight. You should have simply led her to do things less expensive. You bringing up a tight money situation will of course lead to her testing you on it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dont maintain men,

women dont teach men to read and write, then take his back shots that night.

there is no such thing as equality, they are constantly trying to take your manhood.

was driving with daughter in car with female friend and her daughter, child in back **** tested me by answering me back,

the other female in the car did not assist me at all(bare in mind im driving) All the feminine energy in the car looked at me like "Make your move cowboy" (so we know if we can disrespect you for the rest of the day) I reinstated dominance and not one of them questioned me for the rest of the day, it could have ended in disaster though.