"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ghosted after girl says she’s “down”

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Pics below
I agree with some of the perspectives above. I think you had her, validated her, then pushed a tad too hard, and most likely came across desperate/needy when you said "cool, invite me over" right away and worse when you said "Didn't you say you were horny?". And there is also a chance she was actually was down and another dude with better game "gamed" her right off of you while you guys were pushing for the invite.

She is somebody else's now. Move on.

Next time, play it cool, banter a little, sexualize a bit, and then make plans to hang. Not saying prolong the texting, but it is extremely rare for a woman to see sex (unless that's her profession) as a transaction.


Modern Man Advice
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I agree with some of the perspectives above. I think you had her, validated her, then pushed a tad too hard, and most likely came across desperate/needy when you said "cool, invite me over" right away and worse when you said "Didn't you say you were horny?". And there is also a chance she was actually was down and another dude with better game "gamed" her right off of you while you guys were pushing for the invite.

She is somebody else's now. Move on.

Next time, play it cool, banter a little, sexualize a bit, and then make plans to hang. Not saying prolong the texting, but it is extremely rare for a woman to see sex (unless that's her profession) as a transaction.


Modern Man Advice
Hmm, that has never worked for me. If I don’t go direct and fast I lose them. I’ll post an example of playing it cool and losing her next time I try it
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Hmm, that has never worked for me. If I don’t go direct and fast I lose them. I’ll post an example of playing it cool and losing her next time I try it
Totally get it, it is often a toss of the coin, right? Meaning, since women are very moment-to-moment creatures and dating has become a numbers game, being too passive can easily get you ghosted/rejected.

I think that you were right about being direct, I am also the same way, I don't like to waste my time or anybody else's. But I do think that there is a balance of transparency and assertiveness and abundance that can be beneficial.

From what I've heard from female "dating coaches" nothing turns women off more than a guy that pushes for something right away. Pushing, in the women's world, often translates to scarcity and desperation.

Modern Man Advice
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I think this is what frustrates me the most. The goldilocks zone for everything. Too fast = desperate, too slow = timid/lacking experience.
I agree but that is the reality of the dating world and how women operate. For me, the key to really being good at "game" is the ability to read each woman uniquely and read each moment and act accordingly.

Modern Man Advice
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
I think this is what frustrates me the most. The goldilocks zone for everything. Too fast = desperate, too slow = timid/lacking experience.
This is the problem with OLD, women have way too much more in the interaction. Irl as a man you have more control of the situation.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Totally get it, it is often a toss of the coin, right? Meaning, since women are very moment-to-moment creatures and dating has become a numbers game, being too passive can easily get you ghosted/rejected.

I think that you were right about being direct, I am also the same way, I don't like to waste my time or anybody else's. But I do think that there is a balance of transparency and assertiveness and abundance that can be beneficial.

From what I've heard from female "dating coaches" nothing turns women off more than a guy that pushes for something right away. Pushing, in the women's world, often translates are scarcity and desperation.

Modern Man Advice
I didn’t think I was pushing. She said she was down so I assumed that meant she was down. She said she was h0rny so I assumed that meant “right now”.

This is the problem with OLD, women have way too much more in the interaction. Irl as a man you have more control of the situation.
that has not been my experience with approaching irl at all.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
....I'm really gonna have to be the one to ask where "NE" is in her "ok, I'm in NE, you?" text is? What was your follow up? In other words, where is the ghosting???
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
....I'm really gonna have to be the one to ask where "NE" is in her "ok, I'm in NE, you?" text is? What was your follow up? In other words, where is the ghosting???
oh I said I was in NE too and then I asked for her address. She then said give me some time to get ready, I said “sounds good” and she ghosted for hours so I blocked her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
oh I said I was in NE too and then I asked for her address. She then said give me some time to get ready, I said “sounds good” and she ghosted for hours so I blocked her.
sounds maybe a bit premature. yeah, perhaps not good sign, but seems a bit OTT to block. she may have come back later?

I've had women do that to me. had a few exchanges, then don;t respond to them for a few hours or next day and they;ve blocked me. doesn;t bother me, makes me laugh as comes across as fragile ego or something like that. and thats with no plans made to meet or anything like that.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Yea she might hit you up late one night. Or even that same night had you gone off to do something else instead of being glued to your phone waiting for that text back. Blocking her makes that impossible now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Yea she might hit you up late one night. Or even that same night had you gone off to do something else instead of being glued to your phone waiting for that text back. Blocking her makes that impossible now.
yeah, to me its a case of if you have options doesn;t matter. can't recall ever blocking someone, even if I think they're a bit of an idiot, just let message naturally drop off my page over time.

if someone blocks me for next to no real good reason, I just think they've probably saved me the hassle of dealing with a bit of a d1ck/someone I'm unlikely to have gotten along with

'oohhh look at you, thats really shown me/put me in my place.' grow up.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
sounds maybe a bit premature. yeah, perhaps not good sign, but seems a bit OTT to block. she may have come back later?

I've had women do that to me. had a few exchanges, then don;t respond to them for a few hours or next day and they;ve blocked me. doesn;t bother me, makes me laugh as comes across as fragile ego or something like that. and thats with no plans made to meet or anything like that.
I block to keep my abundance mentality high.
Yea she might hit you up late one night. Or even that same night had you gone off to do something else instead of being glued to your phone waiting for that text back. Blocking her makes that impossible now.
See above.
yeah, to me its a case of if you have options doesn;t matter. can't recall ever blocking someone, even if I think they're a bit of an idiot, just let message naturally drop off my page over time.

if someone blocks me for next to no real good reason, I just think they've probably saved me the hassle of dealing with a bit of a d1ck/someone I'm unlikely to have gotten along with

'oohhh look at you, thats really shown me/put me in my place.' grow up.
See top
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
OP,

There is just zero finesse to your game every time you post these texts. Being direct is not necessarily bad quality, but it needs to be tempered with some playfulness and charm. Using your second DM to tell a chick she looks like “your next FWB” is just beyond cringe.

Most chicks are at least going to want a drink somewhere on Date 1. You will be scraping bottom of the barrel in looks and otherwise even if you find a chick who actually comes directly to your place or vice versa with nothing else without ever meeting you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top