“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Link to female dating handbook

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
47
Age
38
Just reading the first few points it's like a guide of turning women into spinsters. It also seamd like this guide was written by a feminist who read a lot of PUE manuels, decided women have to act like men and just copy and pasted it with the genders changed.
 

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
Just reading the first few points it's like a guide of turning women into spinsters. It also seamd like this guide was written by a feminist who read a lot of PUE manuels, decided women have to act like men and just copy and pasted it with the genders changed.
Yeah there's even stuff by pook in here.

Actually I read an article on the guardian website (major UK newspaper) said this site was exploding in popularity etc. So I found the handbook and gave it to you guys.
 
Top