"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

video: The Most Depressing Graph EVER! (nuclear HeightPill)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Just be taller than her.
Always helpful. At 5'10", I'm stuck in a difficult place. While I am taller than a lot of women, I'm not substantially taller than them. Additionally, the women that I find most attractive are 5'7"-6'1". The lower end of that group will not automatically write me off, but is challenging. 5'10"-6'1" women are not all at enthusiastic about me. I did have sex with one 5'11" woman. I have had multiple sex partners in the 5'7"-5'9" range.

For other people, I find that taller women are less fussy about height relative to the height difference. For instance, a 5'11" woman is more likely to be ok with a 6'0"-6'1" man than a 5'5" woman would be with a 5'6"/5'7" man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Always helpful. At 5'10", I'm stuck in a difficult place. While I am taller than a lot of women, I'm not substantially taller than them. Additionally, the women that I find most attractive are 5'7"-6'1". The lower end of that group will not automatically write me off, but is challenging. 5'10"-6'1" women are not all at enthusiastic about me. I did have sex with one 5'11" woman. I have had multiple sex partners in the 5'7"-5'9" range.

For other people, I find that taller women are less fussy about height relative to the height difference. For instance, a 5'11" woman is more likely to be ok with a 6'0"-6'1" man than a 5'5" woman would be with a 5'6"/5'7" man.
Most of my girls have been 1-2” shorter than me.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Pro tekken player says "short men" deserve no human rights

In a February 15 stream, Tanukana said, “Men who are under 170 cm (5 ft 6.9 in) don’t have human rights.” She added they should look into getting bone-lengthening surgery. (According to Healthline, the average height for men in Japan is 170.8 cm or 5 ft 7.2 in.)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top