Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I thought you mainly used old.Shopping Centres and the street in the CBD, usually around Pitt Street mall but i used to approach near the harbour as well but we don't get much expats and backpackers anymore.
Not for the past few monthsI thought you were exc
I thought you mainly used old.
Cold approach. Mostly bars or clubs. Since the scam that is lock downs, all day game. Parks, dog parks, gyms, grocery store, post workout run or calisthenics.Where do you guys meet most of the women you date?
Baristas lulz!Tinder.
Work. Clients. Barista/clerk/waitress/bartender.
Convention attendees. Fellow guests @ hotel
Bars. Clubs. Coffee shops.
Not in any order
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
How do you meet women on FB? Do you mean FB dating…or cold messaging? If the latter what do you say? I’d think most women would be creeped out by random messages from strangers…Facebook primarily. And in real life (Social events, going out for drinks with friends, etc)
Cold messaging. And a lot of women will message me after I add them.How do you meet women on FB? Do you mean FB dating…or cold messaging? If the latter what do you say? I’d think most women would be creeped out by random messages from strangers…
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Usually you have to be on their friends list or the message goes into a spam like box. Like if someone not on my friends list sends me a message it goes into another folder and you dont get a notification and they wont see the message unless they check the folder.Cold messaging. And a lot of women will message me after I add them.
It's not creepy if you do it right. A simple "hey what's up" will either get you a positive response or it won't. If it doesn't, move on.
I'd say 8 out of 10 message me back.
I don't "date" waste of time and money in this landscape
the harder you try to label it the harder she will try to play games
I try to establish off-line connection on cold approach if i see good opportunity
trying to do it the other way around online > offline often just ends in nothing as she has nothing invested in you , doesnt even know you and i also find women over analyse text based messages to the nth degree and turn themselves off you
If i see a girl i like (although i these days it has to be one i really like) , i will approach introudce myself and get her number
after that i will send some light banter and offer a nonchalant invitation for drinks / coffee whatever is the absolute minimum i can get away with
Anything other than a yes or a counter offer and i just go ghost
[/QUOTreally is the truth so 2005
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.