Hamurabimbi
Master Don Juan
I think at least 50% of my gamer friends haven’t had sex in the past year.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
So they're all knuckle shuffling champions?I think at least 50% of my gamer friends haven’t had sex in the past year.
Not sure what that means. But they’re either long term gamercels, or guys who lost their mojo years ago. One MGTOW guy who occasionally bangs a girl 3 points below his SMV. And some long term married guys.So they're all knuckle shuffling champions?
Somewhere on YouTube there's a boomer with a course and 0 receipts smiling as he narrates the details. Isn't competing in the world of ig nor tinder. Buy my ebook or rubbish programs. Marriage bad. BRB guys, playing house.Young people cannot afford independent housing. No independent housing = less sex.
I'm guessing lower testosterone is also another factor plus social media. It's pretty alarming how comfortable society is becoming getting its human connection virtually, through social media, etc.
It's Over for AmericanCels?
![]()
Valentine’s Day: Americans less likely to have sex or get married | CNN
Valentine’s Day is a day of love, a special day on which we’re supposed to make sure that those around us know how much we care for them. But on this day when Cupid is supposed to strike us with his arrow, there are several reasons to think love isn’t what it once was in the United States.amp.cnn.com
Probably the MGTOW guy. I’ve never seen him sad. The pure gamercels seem content and have accepted their lot. The guys that lost it seem the most bitter. The married guys don’t seem that happy, but resigned to their fate. One of my gamercel buds does still try though.Who seems happier?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Not sure what that means. But they’re either long term gamercels, or guys who lost their mojo years ago. One MGTOW guy who occasionally bangs a girl 3 points below his SMV. And some long term married guys.