Does anyone here still want to Find a Wife?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a SJW. He likes to roll the dice. Let him. Hopefully, all works out fine.
Hopefully, but if not, I hope he has a sense of honor/integrity(which he seems like he does) and comes back on here to let the site know if it bites him in the a$$.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no idealism here. If a man in 2022 wants a nuclear family, he is fully accepting the 50% chance of divorce. It’s either that, have a baby momma and child support, or don’t have kids at all. Take your pick.
Sounds to me that if it doesn't work out the choices are child support, vs. potential divorce settlement, lawyer fees (both times), alimony and child support.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you fear being divorce raped then you picked the wrong woman to begin with.

If she doesn't add value to your life or pulls her weight in the relationship, she is not wife material.

A wife is supposed to build you up and allow you to succeed more than if you have done it alone.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hopefully, but if not, I hope he has a sense of honor/integrity(which he seems like he does) and comes back on here to let the site know if it bites him in the a$$.
I'll give him that. Hopefully, I am wrong and his marriage lasts until the end with many many children and grand children.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you fear being divorce raped then you picked the wrong woman to begin with.

If she doesn't add value to your life or pulls her weight in the relationship, she is not wife material.

A wife is supposed to build you up and allow you to succeed more than if you have done it alone.
Can't disagree with that. I'm only saying that it's not necessary to have a threeway with the government.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me that framing is choosing to fail vs accepting the risk of failure.
It's risk assessment. In both cases there is risk of failure. One costs more than the other.

Nothing wrong with planning for success, but getting married is not like approaching or swinging a baseball bat. Most people on Sosuave would probably compare it to gambling.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a SJW. He likes to roll the dice. Let him. Hopefully, all works out fine.
I actually generally enjoy @EyeBRollin posts -- and find myself a little surprised by his position on this considering he generally seems fairly pragmatic on here. I think a good deal of that can be attributed to the fact he has never been married and is getting ready to be married. I remember having the rose colored glasses before I got married too. Difference being I was very blue-pilled before I was married -- and I assume @EyeBRollin is not. Hence my surprise.

Like you - I hope it works out for him and he never has to come back here and tell us we were right.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually generally enjoy @EyeBRollin posts -- and find myself a little surprised by his position on this considering he generally seems fairly pragmatic on here. I think a good deal of that can be attributed to the fact he has never been married and is getting ready to be married. I remember having the rose colored glasses before I got married too. Difference being I was very blue-pilled before I was married -- and I assume @EyeBRollin is not. Hence my surprise.

Like you - I hope it works out for him and he never has to come back here and tell us we were right.
I've had the right women for it 20 years ago, but i didn't respect the world was how it is. I'm not sure the right women for it exist today.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's risk assessment. In both cases there is risk of failure. One costs more than the other.

Nothing wrong with planning for success, but getting married is not like approaching or swinging a baseball bat. Most people on Sosuave would probably compare it to gambling.
Even if marriage “costs” more, it also confers benefits. Specifically here, the goal being a stable family unit.

The alternative is.. no kids, or kids with a baby momma.

I do legitimately wonder what the MGTOW guys plan to do when they’re 70+ years old and alone.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Even if marriage “costs” more, it also confers benefits. Specifically here, the goal being a stable family unit.

I do legitimately wonder what the MGTOW guys plan to do when they’re 70+ years old and alone.
I think us Men need to stop living in fear, with everything in life there is always going to be a risk. For some the benefits of marriage outweigh the risks.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Please, enlighten us of the benefits of marriage in the 21st century.
Raising Children and instilling them with strong masculine values, if more of us have healthy families we can slowly change society. A wife is there to nurture the children and support her husband as he leads the family.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A family won't be more "stable" just because the government approves it.

And now you're projecting your fear of living alone onto others and calling them MGTOW... Come on, man.

Ask yourself this: If you're so sure your relationship with your future wife will be stable and you have no fear of it ending, why do you need the government to lock her down for you?

If you're 100% sure it's rock solid, you don't need a contract. On the other hand if she wants to leave you, she'll do it, contract or not, and she'll take a lot more in a divorce.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And now you're projecting your fear of living alone onto others and calling them MGTOW... Come on, man.

Ask yourself this: If you're so sure your relationship with your future wife will be stable and you have no fear of it ending, why do you need the government to lock her down for you?

If you're 100% sure it's rock solid, you don't need a contract. On the other hand if she wants to leave you, she'll do it, contract or not, and she'll take a lot more in a divorce.
You make valid points. However, you're fighting against years of social conditioning ever since the girl was wearing diapers and you'll be fighting an uphill battle, even if the woman is wife material.

In fact, I would argue it creates a stable family unit because most women view marriage = security. Plausible deniability you are not going leave her. You and I know that a relationship can end anytime, married or not.

Its a tall order to get a woman to have kids out of wedlock unless you are a top 0.0001% male. Even as a 1% male, if you want all the benefits without a legalized marriage, some other 1% dude will.

And let's be realistic here, very very very few men will be able to pull it off.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok bro. You’re just categorically wrong on this. There is decades of data that show otherwise.

The only one projecting fear is yourself. I am NOT sure my relationship will be stable. That is an impossible ask, and an irrational standard. Anything involving other human beings carries risk.

What I do know is that when share DNA and conceive a child, being legally bound as a family unit is more beneficial for all three of us than being two individuals that decided to just be baby momma and baby daddy.

I don’t know why you guys want a 100% certainty to make a decision. You sound like women. That’s what they try to do.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok bro. You’re just categorically wrong on this. There is decades of data that show otherwise.

The only one projecting fear is yourself. I am NOT sure my relationship will be stable. That is an impossible ask, and an irrational standard. Anything involving other human beings carries risk.

What I do know is that when share DNA and conceive a child, being legally bound as a family unit is more beneficial for all three of us than being two individuals that decided to just be baby momma and baby daddy.

I don’t know why you guys want a 100% certainty to make a decision. You sound like women. That’s what they try to do.
If you say so.

Do you want to get married? If so, why?