Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder Swindler

sxevanguy

Reaction score
I don't admire the morals of the guy, but from a dating perspective, I can't help but admire him. He could probably make similar income from being a dating coach.

It's just another insight to me of what causes women to feel "connection". Even attractive, fairly young women who have all of their **** together. I thought it was interesting how he used emotional vulnerability to further draw them in, and the elements of danger and risk that he created to make it exciting for his targets. Being well groomed, fashionable, appearing to be rich. I wouldn't characterize the guy as being much more than average attractiveness, but he managed to hook them in not only emotionally but for a loss of up to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I am looking forward to the documentary dropping on Netflix.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't admire the morals of the guy, but from a dating perspective, I can't help but admire him. He could probably make similar income from being a dating coach.

It's just another insight to me of what causes women to feel "connection". Even attractive, fairly young women who have all of their **** together. I thought it was interesting how he used emotional vulnerability to further draw them in, and the elements of danger and risk that he created to make it exciting for his targets. Being well groomed, fashionable, appearing to be rich. I wouldn't characterize the guy as being much more than average attractiveness, but he managed to hook them in not only emotionally but for a loss of up to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I am looking forward to the documentary dropping on Netflix.
This isn't as good as you guys believe. Not the scenario, but why it was put on Netflix. Netflix is as feminist as it gets. This programming is meant to inform women to increase their standards on swipe apps and to further force men to prove their value. That's the underlying purpose of that being shown. Why else would it be put on Netflix of all places?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The victims here are, first and foremost, victims of their own greed. They really thought they found their modern-day version of Prince Charming: a billionaire’s son, who would take them all over the world on private jets, pick them up in a Rolls Royce, lavish them with gifts, and provide an “Instagram lifestyle”. And these are educated, “strong and independent” women in their late 20’s and 30’s, not naive 18-year-olds.

Reaction score
I haven't seen this show yet, but I'd imagine this male is basically a questionable anomaly unquestioned by women. These are the type of men females go after on dating apps and they have plenty of stories about them.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stories like these are dime a dozen remember the guy who pretended to be rockerfellers son.I alwasy love stories like these.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The victims here are, first and foremost, victims of their own greed. They really thought they found their modern-day version of Prince Charming: a billionaire’s son, who would take them all over the world on private jets, pick them up in a Rolls Royce, lavish them with gifts, and provide an “Instagram lifestyle”. And these are educated, “strong and independent” women in their late 20’s and 30’s, not naive 18-year-olds.
well said

Reaction score
Watched the beginning, idk why y’all get so butthurt over these dud women. I guarantee these women will be single for the rest of their lives because they chase this Disney fairy tale bs. Learn to filter out these ho3s and your life will thank you!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why else would it be put on Netflix of all places?
because women love victim stories and victim memes

soothing their ego can make you a fortune.

telling them how great they are and how tough they have it LOL

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed i watched it over the weekend and to be honest i didn't see any hooks being used other than the obvious financial one

The play was to draw the women in with the lavish billionaire lifestyle and instagram posts everything after that was just basic manipulation that really grown women should have been able to see through

I mean my experiences with online dating is that women like to analyse potential matches to the Nth degree , it took me 15 seconds to realise one of the insta pictures had clearly been photoshopped how come none of them picked up on any red flags ?

And since when did billionaires need to go on tinder ?......again i feel like most women would know that

One of the "victims" even openly said she fell in love with the idea of being "his girl" which i thought said it all

it was an interesting story that i have no doubt had been dramatized by netflix

But at the end of it all i did wonder was there really that much difference between what this guy was doing and what the classic female gold digger does ?

Both paint a picture of the ideal partner and lure their marks in with fantasies

Quite sad really but literally happens day in day out only difference i see here is maybe the amount of money that was garnered

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women are all drinking the "Instagram Kool Aide"
Clearly the women were greedy and would never give this guy the time of day if he was broke (the 2nd girl claims to have not slept with him which confirms that she was a golddigger but I don't belive that she didn't)

I'm not gonna lie the documentary was great, the finesse game of this guy was something I've never seen nor heard before (yeah I know guys who got girls to give them 3K, but WTF is 3K to a woman giving you a 100K in a month)

However the other end the guy is a scumbag and sleazeball clearly he is somewhat smart and had he used his brains to figure out a business venture whether it be consulsations, or a dating coach he still would have had success

sadly these won't be the last women to get played like this, the need for women to show off on social media for validation is to strong and this is why you have been seeing a rise in sugar babies in the last 10 years

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just getting to the end lol yup, no accountability on the womens part.
And Netflix probably paid them, the craziest part is the first woman admitted to getting back on Tinder right away after being in a psych ward.

I bet you she is looking for another rich guy

Some people truly never learn when it comes to dating

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched the beginning, idk why y’all get so butthurt over these dud women. I guarantee these women will be single for the rest of their lives because they chase this Disney fairy tale bs. Learn to filter out these ho3s and your life will thank you!
It's easy to filter them but what do you do when 90% of DESIRABLE women in your enivorment think, act the same way?