"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dating websites

Magic8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
12
Age
43
I been avoiding dating websites, my depression and my patience went out the window and I feel bitter and angry. Would that be wise just to avoid dating websites?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Yep , they are black holes for time energy and money

Churn rate on these sites and apps is ridiculously high i worked it out to be something like 70% , and i am experienced with female nuances so i wouldn't like to think what it would be like for someone who didn't have a clue what they were doing

Not only that i was finding my matches were of significant lower quality than me , which in turn was effectively devaluing me
 
Last edited:

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
my depression and my patience went out the window and I feel bitter and angry.
If it’s the dating websites making you feel this way then yes avoid them. If those feelings are about dating in general, take care of yourself and get your head right first before approaching women by any method.…Nothing can ruin any two person interaction faster than one person having issues.
 
Top