Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women flaking ratio going up

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on? I've recently made big progress in my careers (full time job as well as my creative side hustle), but women keep flaking more and more, it's like it's impossible to get a simple coffee date nowadays. I know I have to start working out again, but even when I was at my fittest (and a little less successful than now, which was 2 years ago), it was the same. Now all of them just wanna chat chat chat but when it's time to meet up IRL, it's crickets. I've asked out a few girls recently after I established a good dialogue and positive energy, but after I do, it's either crickets or excuses (or they say let me know when you're around next time).

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girls number today, just went out and 2nd cold approach after years. Spoke to 1 girl got 1 number, she was nice. Our little chat was nice, I validated her alot and she liked it, that was pretty much it.

This girl lives close by, I think I will call her and just ask when shes free, make no plans, I think I will just go meet her, we can walk around and maybe have a coffee or something. I'm gonna be cool and keep it as convenient for her as possible.

I think if the girl is interested we should try and keep the date as simple as possible. Ask nothing from her, no prep, no getting dressed up or making an effort, just go meet her and walk around, find a spot and maybe a coffee, or just walk and talk a bit.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on? I've recently made big progress in my careers (full time job as well as my creative side hustle), but women keep flaking more and more, it's like it's impossible to get a simple coffee date nowadays. I know I have to start working out again, but even when I was at my fittest (and a little less successful than now, which was 2 years ago), it was the same. Now all of them just wanna chat chat chat but when it's time to meet up IRL, it's crickets. I've asked out a few girls recently after I established a good dialogue and positive energy, but after I do, it's either crickets or excuses (or they say let me know when you're around next time).
quite simple, the whole of society, technology and other men, have devalued you as a man.

she has protection, resources, infrastructure, and 300 orbiters, in return for being a mediocre human with an attitude problem.

not only are you disposable(or so she thinks, until life trolls her after 30)

Her dopamine receptors are fried from the paradox of choice. So shes probably found a picture of you from 2012 where you were a little drunk and shes lost all interest, even though things seemed to be going great. This is the lunacy your up against.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pandemic has turned women into homebodies, they have no real hobbies and seem to be perfectly fine with spending all their free time chatting to strangers on an online dating app.
don't underestimate how many have alcoholism either, and gluttony

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As derby has mentioned choice is endemic in modern society

Most people suck at making decisions and sticking to them , women suck even more because naturally they need to be led

"flaking & ghosting" culture has become much more prolific in the last 10 years primarily because its so easy to just ignore a text or come up with some bullsh1t excuse and send it through an app

Boils down to levels of delete-ability and how easy it is for her too flake

App - extremely easy
Text - Extremely easy
Social media - easy
Over the phone - harder
In person - extremely hard

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have something going on in life and your flake ratio will go down. Be good at something without regarding it toattract a woman.
I do, as I said, got a better paying job and making big strides in my side career, so I don’t have that much time to date anyways. Doesn’t seem to matter though, and these girls are already 30 or just under it

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@user252009 -- Men have been getting less and less results from swipe apps as time progresses. Flake rates keep getting worse and worse, even if your objective value has increased in the last 3-5 years.

Solution: Meet women solely through real life activities.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP what are the interactions leading up to the flake? This is the most important thing. It seems they are just happy talking on the phone to you because you seem to have maneuvered yourself into that position.

**edit - if you are meeting these women from apps then it makes sense cos apps wont allow you to buildup much interest or atleast I dont have much experience of that game.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@user252009 -- Men have been getting less and less results from swipe apps as time progresses. Flake rates keep getting worse and worse, even if your objective value has increased in the last 3-5 years.

Solution: Meet women solely through real life activities.
Less and less decent looking women on old. This has got worse since covid and women getting more plump. So you have a ton of sharks circling the very few decent girls left. Total feeding frenzy.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't underestimate how many have alcoholism either, and gluttony
I've actually been noticing an alarming trend over the past couple years with some women I knew/know of and self-medication. I can cite one in particular that literally slept almost all day long and barely left the house but regularly used marijuana and alcohol whilst being on prescription psych related pills, what they were specifically for I don't know. I've heard of stories or observed many examples that were quite similar to this with tobacco, weed, alcohol, prescription pills, etc. but even food, literally just sitting around eating food because it makes them feel good. However, this isn't just women and I can cite many examples of men, even some very young ones, that are in this predicament. I know of some that are barely out of high school that ended up becoming hooked on perks and fentanyl, these aren't friends or anyone I spend any time with but just people I've come across.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
"flaking & ghosting" culture has become much more prolific in the last 10 years primarily because its so easy to just ignore a text or come up with some bullsh1t excuse and send it through an app
As @SW15 mentioned less people meet through social circles and more through the internet. If you ghosted someone in your social circle there would be actual repercussions, but if you ghosted someone from an app then you get away consequence free.

App - extremely easy
Text - Extremely easy
Social media - easy
Over the phone - harder
In person - extremely hard
Good list, but i would argue it's much easier on apps like Snapchat.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As @SW15 mentioned less people meet through social circles and more through the internet. If you ghosted someone in your social circle there would be actual repercussions, but if you ghosted someone from an app then you get away consequence free.
Repercussions motivate people. A woman's social circle will never be informed when she ghosts someone from a swipe app. Her social circle also won't be informed about ghosting someone who randomly approached her in public. When women realize there are no consequences for their actions, they tend to revert to the worst behaviors possible.

Men are a little bit better about this in their interactions with women. There are many men who treat women from apps poorly too.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Good list, but i would argue it's much easier on apps like Snapchat.
But as stated on this forum many times before is that OLD is full of fat women and damaged goods. When I'm out and about I still see far more attractive women in person than the very small amount I see on OLD. Especially under 30 as most hot women don't need OLD in college for example.

Attractive women, mentally stable don't need OLD. In fact between my job with young women and my attractive younger cousins, none of them have used OLD to meet anyone. They all met through friends, at a bar, and mostly through church or school.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
But as stated on this forum many times before is that OLD is full of fat women and damaged goods. When I'm out and about I still see far more attractive women in person than the very small amount I see on OLD. Especially under 30 as most hot women don't need OLD in college for example.

Attractive women, mentally stable don't need OLD. In fact between my job with young women and my attractive younger cousins, none of them have used OLD to meet anyone. They all met through friends, at a bar, and mostly through church or school.
All you do is complain about OLD, yet you still use it.

The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over, but expecting different results.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually been noticing an alarming trend over the past couple years with some women I knew/know of and self-medication. I can cite one in particular that literally slept almost all day long and barely left the house but regularly used marijuana and alcohol whilst being on prescription psych related pills, what they were specifically for I don't know. I've heard of stories or observed many examples that were quite similar to this with tobacco, weed, alcohol, prescription pills, etc. but even food, literally just sitting around eating food because it makes them feel good. However, this isn't just women and I can cite many examples of men, even some very young ones, that are in this predicament. I know of some that are barely out of high school that ended up becoming hooked on perks and fentanyl, these aren't friends or anyone I spend any time with but just people I've come across.
certainly , but i think we need to ask ourself as a society why women are self destructing, when they live life on recruit mode.

They literally have social constructs setup at every level to be told how great they are, or be financially rewarded.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I flaked on 3 chicks this weekend (for better options).

So hopefully I made a small dent in balancing out the women/men flaking ratio bahahaha.

And guess what? 2 of the 3 women I flaked on have texted me non stop about when we can reschedule.

I wonder how many of you dudes do the same thing when a woman flakes on you?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Girls flake. If you met her on OLD assume she will flake on the first date.

Some months ago I was on OLD and I would triple book dates, more or less at the same time, and more or less at the same place. I would go out with the hottest one and flake on the other two girls.

I must confess it kinda felt good doing the flaking on them intead on being flaked on. Anyways, I kept this on for months until I met my current Gf

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I flaked on 3 chicks this weekend (for better options).

So hopefully I made a small dent in balancing out the women/men flaking ratio bahahaha.

And guess what? 2 of the 3 women I flaked on have texted me non stop about when we can reschedule.

I wonder how many of you dudes do the same thing when a woman flakes on you?
Well you're the top 5% then, and I'm not, so how do I get them to flake less?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you're the top 5% then, and I'm not, so how do I get them to flake less?
You can’t. You’re supposed to just eat that sh!t sandwich and other sh!t sandwiches that women get away with. And alot of guys give them a free pass and excuse their ****ty behavior, they’re the real simps in my opinion because they refuse to hold women accountable but demand men act a certain way towards bad behavior. It’s weird. You can’t stop a crappy person from being a crappy person.