Genetic Error
Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2021
- Messages
- 160
- Reaction score
- 81
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I sent it to some girls that i dont care about and asked their opinionsMy experience has been it depends on the girl. Some like those traits. Others don’t.
So you value these women's opinions on how they react to a text ?I sent it to some girls that i dont care about and asked their opinions
they said some of these traits on a guy would be attractive but not too many as it would ruin the person and what others will think about them
well first they said they find it disgusting but then i told them i knew they would say that but that they probably date them types of guys. and then they opened up a bit more about it and said that^^^ so i think its a somewhat honest responseSo you value these women's opinions on how they react to text ?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yep, My guess is sociopath’s don’t care about others. There’s not much if any conscience or morality to stop their behavioral interactions with other people = perceived power over others…It’s tru , women like bully’s ,fighters , outlaws and thugs .
why? Because they are symbols of power .
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You're 100% right. go teach the females about that....Yep, My guess is sociopath’s don’t care about others. There’s not much if any conscience or morality to stop their behavioral interactions with other people = perceived power over others…
The irony in the non caring mentality that provides those men with the female perceived power illusion also means they don’t really care about and feel deeply for the female…
It’s tru , women like bully’s ,fighters , outlaws and thugs .
why? Because they are symbols of power
And every man should practice these traits to a lesser extent ,fitness ,diet , boxing /MMA
.
interesting read. i agree with a lot of the points. but before i dive too deep into this, is this something that will **** up my life if i follow it? or is it basedAbout the subject. This is a good blog
![]()
Machiavellian Maxims (Part 1)
“If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.” – Niccolo Machiavelli Contents: 1.) Introduction 2.) The Maxims 3.) Relevant R…illimitablemen.com
His point was, if you don’t care about whether those women, why would you ask their opinion.well first they said they find it disgusting but then i told them i knew they would say that but that they probably date them types of guys. and then they opened up a bit more about it and said that^^^ so i think its a somewhat honest response
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
no i just dont care about them so happy to use them to answer a cringe question like thatHis point was, if you don’t care about whether those women, why would you ask their opinion.
‘I don’t care about your opinion but cam you tell me your thoughts to this question.”no i just dont care about them so happy to use them to answer a cringe question like that
are you okay?!?? how can u not understand what im saying‘I don’t care about your opinion but cam you tell me your thoughts to this question.”
Give me a break.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.