"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

My high school girlfriend - part 2

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
189
Age
48
For an introduction to this saga, read all about it in part 1. This ended exactly two years ago.



Again my high school girlfriend has reached back out to me. First text was last June, saying she misses me and want to meet up for a beer. I left her on read. Two days ago she send another text, wising me all the best for the new year. From a mutual friend of ours I know she is not seeing the other guy anymore. Plus I saw her on tinder about a month ago (hard left obviously) so I'm sure she saw me there too.

Part of me wants to @ssf*ck her until something rips, on the other hand it might be best to just leave it like it is. She is not a candidate for something long term.

What would you guys do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
For an introduction to this saga, read all about it in part 1. This ended exactly two years ago.



Again my high school girlfriend has reached back out to me. First text was last June, saying she misses me and want to meet up for a beer. I left her on read. Two days ago she send another text, wising me all the best for the new year. From a mutual friend of ours I know she is not seeing the other guy anymore. Plus I saw her on tinder about a month ago (hard left obviously) so I'm sure she saw me there too.

Part of me wants to @ssf*ck her until something rips, on the other hand it might be best to just leave it like it is. She is not a candidate for something long term.

What would you guys do?
Follow the same advises you were given in that old thread.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
You guys have history.

And you've caught feels for her before.

Do what's best for your heart, it'll thank you later.

Being a single mom she's low hanging fruit you've had before.

Acquire new options, this will only incur opportunity costs.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
189
Age
48
Thanks guys, I'll keep away from her. No @ssf*cking then :(
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
She keeps coming back to you when things with her current guy go south. You are plan b. You are her validation machine.

Two things. 1. When she was seeing you and the other guy, you knew about him. Did he know about you? If not she cares about him more than you.

2. When an ex reaches out, because 99% of them do, you give them 3 minutes of your time, zero information about yourself and let them know how busy you are and you will catch up another time.

Do not waste time going for beers or drinks.
 
Top