MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
When he walked out the door into the Arrivals lounge, your first thought was what?
He's very short. Tee-Hee.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
When he walked out the door into the Arrivals lounge, your first thought was what?
He's very short. Tee-Hee.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I can see an army of incels coming from this guy's dyck100 kids will have his short and bald genes lol
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Also, look a the women who are using his "services". Equally disgusting and repulsive (if not more so). Those people are literally committing crimes against humanity by lowering the genetic quality of the human race. But of course, 60 Minutes is portraying the obese, cross-eyed b!tch as a desperate "victim" who just wants to have a baby, while the short bald guy is a creepy weirdo. It seems that male/female double standards exist even at the creep level.To say this guy is weird would be the understatement of the year. Spreading his ****ty genes everywhere as well to children that will grow up with no real father figure. Something about this guy just disgusts me.
Also, look a the women that are suing his "services". Equally disgusting and repulsive (if not more so). Those people are literally committing crimes against humanity by lowering the genetic quality of the human race.
You must have missed the part about her being a lesbianYou’re telling me that big fat girl in the beginning can’t find a single guy to fvck her??? She’s having to fly in some short bald guy?
I did.lol Still though, she can still find some guy to fvck, shouldn’t be that hard at all. Who knows, she might even like it.You must have missed the part about her being a lesbian![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
www.phoenixspermbank.com
Doesn't matter if she likes it or not, that part of her body can use being excersized every so often.I did.lol Still though, she can still find some guy to fvck, shouldn’t be that hard at all. Who knows, she might even like it.
Evo psych is fascinating. I enjoy indulging but I approach from a point of curiosity rather than gospel. Years of pickup would stunt on the dorks in academia and sociology. Rubbish!Lol spot on. Women are Machavillian by nature.
That pretty face and nice body is a veil that covers up her natural brutality.