"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Have any of you guys fallen for this?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46

I think I've seen quite a few of these on dating sites in different countries around the world, although I never took them seriously. If you see a pretty Chinese girl on a dating site, watch out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42

I think I've seen quite a few of these on dating sites in different countries around the world, although I never took them seriously. If you see a pretty Chinese girl on a dating site, watch out.
Yea, the Facebook dating and swipe apps in general have these HB9 looking Chinese ladies. You actually see the same girl on multiple profiles. You message/swipe on them and they always match with you. Anyway sane guy knows it's fake. I guess here in Floriduh they're trying to prey on some senile old guy to clean them out.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Yea, the Facebook dating and swipe apps in general have these HB9 looking Chinese ladies. You actually see the same girl on multiple profiles. You message/swipe on them and they always match with you. Anyway sane guy knows it's fake. I guess here in Floriduh they're trying to prey on some senile old guy to clean them out.
I don't know how they manage to be everywhere like that. I guess they're paying for the passport feature.

It seems pretty obvious that if you're on a dating site and someone is telling you about stock options then it's bs, but there are plenty of suckers out there.

I heard in China women go out with guys just to take them to restaurants where they earn a commission. Same in Ukraine.
 
Top