"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

God I love this guys youtube channel:)

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Think it's BS/staged. One, I think the "wife" would had acted a bit differently if she was, in fact, his wife. Two, no badge on the dude, no radio/walkie-talkie on the shoulder, no gun, no ID, and no taser. All standard issue across the 50 states. Third, no way in hell would a police dept. release this for personal use of a police officer. Fourth, I am pretty sure, for legal reasons, he'd call for backup or some other officer to handle his "wife" to pick up his "wife". A police officer cannot legally leave a person he or she detained on the side of the road, on the road. The actor is in their custody and under their supervision.
 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
I think that bs you speak of would have came to light by now:0
 
Top