Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can AW's live with themselves?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like they've mastered 1 skill in life and have ignored every other skill.
They mastered the skill of being likeable for 10 minutes.
If you spend more than 30 minutes with them, they become completely unbearable.

I can't imagine how many people they cycle through in life just meeting & discarding them a few hours later.

It's equivalent of getting a rental car and crashing it a few hours later.
Then renting another vehicle and crashing it two hours later.
Then getting another one and crashing it later.
This cycle keeps repeating.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Most girls have nothing tangible to offer after 30 minutes unfortunately

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know an attractive girl like this. It always a new friend or obsession of the week. It's sad and pathetic. Everyone including myself just ends up walking away from her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eventually they run out of people to give them the attention they desperately seek. Then it’s just them and their wine and cats.

Glassguy

Reaction score
They are either miserable or so self centered they don't care about anyone else.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's like they've mastered 1 skill in life and have ignored every other skill.
They mastered the skill of being likeable for 10 minutes.
If you spend more than 30 minutes with them, they become completely unbearable.

I can't imagine how many people they cycle through in life just meeting & discarding them a few hours later.

It's equivalent of getting a rental car and crashing it a few hours later.
Then renting another vehicle and crashing it two hours later.
Then getting another one and crashing it later.
This cycle keeps repeating.
When a person is an amazingly attractive person, they have life on easy mode. It's just how it is.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
When a person is an amazingly attractive person, they have life on easy mode. It's just how it is.
But I don't think they get all that much.

Nowhere on Forbes List of Richest People do you see "some random Instagram AW"

They may delude themselves into thinking they get a lot when they're younger

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know of many attention *****s, personally had a few experiences with several of them. Women like this are like energy vampires, where their entire existence is based around the amount of attention and validation they can get from other people, particularly men. The one trend from what I picked up on was that they are very troubled internally and have some serious issues. As they grow older, and they will, they will eventually find themselves becoming increasingly isolated and the amount of attention they get from men begins to dwindle. All of these men that they used and honestly abused are beginning to lose interest. However, there will always be some simp desperate for any female attention he can get so she'll start finding men like this.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Kylie Jenner & Kim Kardashian. 100% on their looks alone; yet their business acumen is questionable at best. While they may have ownership in their respective brands, neither of them have creative control or are actually running them.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
More b!tching about women. Awesome.

Do you guys have anything positive going on in your lives?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
More b!tching about women. Awesome.

Do you guys have anything positive going on in your lives?
Yea. I'm a real estate developer. I will make about $2 million once I build and sell houses on the properties I own. Although given the time delay for getting trusses manufactured, this might take longer than I hoped. I live in a mansion with no mortgage that I plan to sell for over $1 million within the next 8 months.

What about you, tough guy?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
For some men, no women in their lives IS a positive. A lot of dudes have been burned one too many times.
It's not about being burned. It's inherent in their personalities to be entitled and manipulative. Why would you want one around other than for sex?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about being burned. It's inherent in their personalities to be entitled and manipulative. Why would you want one around other than for sex?
Some are way worse than others though at being entitled and manipulative. So it’s a learned trait more than an inherited one.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Yea. I'm a real estate developer. I will make about $2 million once I build and sell houses on the properties I own. Although given the time delay for getting trusses manufactured, this might take longer than I hoped. I live in a mansion with no mortgage that I plan to sell for over $1 million within the next 8 months.

What about you, tough guy?
I make a good living and come home everyday to people who love me. I'm very happy.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of object constancy means she's nuts. Definition of crazy doing the same thing over and over again expecting difference result, in her case hoping to get someone she like.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Ironic when you look at the super rich. I mean billionaires I don't see a how ton of hot giga chads and HB9s. Most of the people with billions or close to it look like the typical person I see everyday and if they were not famous for being a billionaire I wouldn't be able to tell if I saw them.

Most billionaires made their money in business and it took actual skill, education, and big gambles that paid off after years. That's why most celebs are not billionaires. They can make millions in front of the camera but have no other useful skills in life. That's why they're not billionaires. Also, more MEN are billionaires as well. Men have more discipline, act on logic, not on emotions and impulses like women do.