Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

46 and desperate

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
D@mn.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about looks. She is 46 but looks 66. Men don't care if a hot woman is eager lol.
I never said she was hot. And since she isn't hot or in her prime, men do care if she is over-eager and so on. How many guys complain or obsess over the one girl they can't get while not caring about the majority of others who do? You hear it all the time. It goes both ways. And I'm not talking about guys who have no options or get rejected constantly, 'cause that's not the same thing.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said she was hot. And since she isn't hot or in her prime, men do care if she is over-eager and so on. How many guys complain or obsess over the one girl they can't get while not caring about the majority of others who do? You hear it all the time. It goes both ways. And I'm not talking about guys who have no options or get rejected constantly, 'cause that's not the same thing.

Those are girls/women who they find attractive....the ones they keep trying to get. This woman would need to date up into the 60 to 70 year old range imo. She looks eldery.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are girls/women who they find attractive....the ones they keep trying to get. This woman would need to date up into the 60 to 70 year old range imo. She looks eldery.
Right, we're not disagreeing here. Maybe just a misunderstanding. I'm saying, just as guys seek after attractive women who don't want them, and let them get away with more, women do the same thing.

This lady says she is able to land dates, but not keep the guys interested for a relationship. So my assumption was that since she probably has no game and so on, she's probably acting over-eager and turning the guys off. Which doesn't work because she's not attractive enough and guys have higher standards when it comes to women they aren't that attracted to (same as women).

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just FYI - I think the photo in the link is not the woman in question. Hence the “stock photo” caption.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea that older women are done after "the wall" is a fallacy. If they are in good shape they will have plenty of suitors.
if this woman's 46 realistically she's gonna be looking at 50 - 60 year old bachelors which i very much doubt are actually that common

Women in the their 20's will fvck guys in their 40's for a multitude of reasons , the same cant really be said the other way around

Women in their 40's after kids and poor lifestyles are usually physically way past their sell by dates and men are very aware of this

VERY few will be in good shape

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you reply to this woman?
I would give her the same advice I would give a 46 year old man coming off a long marriage.

Be the best version of yourself that you can be.... hit the gym, get your finances under control, build a good life where you can be happy being alone, if you are happy being alone then you will not come off as desperate, keep dating and let things just happen. I would also tell her to get involved with social activities that involve men and women. The problem for women is that at her ages she isn't going to be really interested in what men her age and older are going to be interested in.

Understand that on-line dating is just horrible.

I would also tell her that at 46, as a woman.... well she has a serious uphill battle. She is going to have to really bust her butt. If she wants a 'relationship' she has to know that she isn't going to land a dude she thinks she is entitled to and she really needs to set her sites low.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, we're not disagreeing here. Maybe just a misunderstanding. I'm saying, just as guys seek after attractive women who don't want them, and let them get away with more, women do the same thing.

This lady says she is able to land dates, but not keep the guys interested for a relationship. So my assumption was that since she probably has no game and so on, she's probably acting over-eager and turning the guys off. Which doesn't work because she's not attractive enough and guys have higher standards when it comes to women they aren't that attracted to (same as women).

For sure. It's probably a combo of the two.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao yeah

Ah i see haha. It's funny because one of my mom's friends lost her one of her legs to a gangrene infection and now always calls my mom to ask what she did wrong on her latest date. Im like....just tell her she lost her leg and that's not physically attractive to most people lol. This is a woman who was once very pretty in her 20s and maybe early 30s and had men fighting over her back then.

I really believe the average woman has had it so easy their entire lives that once they hit the wall they cant fathom the reality that they just arent attractive to the opposite sex anymore.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah i see haha. It's funny because one of my mom's friends lost her one of her legs to a gangrene infection and now always calls my mom to ask what she did wrong on her latest date. Im like....just tell her she lost her leg and that's not physically attractive to most people lol. This is a woman who was once very pretty in her 20s and maybe early 30s and had men fighting over her back then.

I really believe the average woman has had it so easy their entire lives that once they hit the wall they cant fathom the reality that they just arent attractive to the opposite sex anymore.
It's sad but it's amazing that women just don't get that men are attracted to youth and beauty.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sad but it's amazing that women just don't get that men are attracted to youth and beauty.
Oh they get. But they prefer to live in denial. Just like men who think that all you need to attract and keep women is "game".

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give her the same advice I would give a 46 year old man coming off a long marriage.

Be the best version of yourself that you can be.... hit the gym, get your finances under control, build a good life where you can be happy being alone, if you are happy being alone then you will not come off as desperate, keep dating and let things just happen. I would also tell her to get involved with social activities that involve men and women. The problem for women is that at her ages she isn't going to be really interested in what men her age and older are going to be interested in.

Understand that on-line dating is just horrible.

I would also tell her that at 46, as a woman.... well she has a serious uphill battle. She is going to have to really bust her butt. If she wants a 'relationship' she has to know that she isn't going to land a dude she thinks she is entitled to and she really needs to set her sites low.
And THAT is what the Advice Columnist should have said....

But I will be honest....When I became single at 45 my relationship level woman was gonna have to be a single mom who had raised teenagers. I wanted a woman in my life who would be a good example to my kids of a loving and caring partner. Because I needed that influence in my life just as much as my kids did.

Listen, I could pull a bar skank with daddy issues home from the roadhouse every other week when the kids were with their mother if I wanted to. ( and I may have but I ain't tellin' ). I didn't need to hear the biological clock ticking from a partner either.

I think I lucked out with a woman who looks to be 60% of her age but has the wisdom of someone who had 13 years after her divorce to get her stuff together. Shucks, I musta been some catch for her to put up with all my drama....

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say she's making the same mistake many men make where they become obsessed with finding someone and spend their entire lives pursuing that endeavor instead of everything else. Nobody should ever feel "desperate" over their dating life for a variety of reasons.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How often does a pre wall girl like this get hit on in public?