Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Get Better Dates - Discussion

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
1) Start getting excited for dates. Make them fun and playful and interesting.

2) Start by hugging her as soon as you see her, and then keep touching her throughout the night. Learn the Kino Escalation Ladder and practice it.

3) Bounce around to multiple locations. Walk and hold hands with her.

4) Kiss her half-way into the date, not at the end.

Stop being a poosey and start making moves. The longer you delay the harder and more awkward it will get.

Your dates are boring because you are not in touch with your raw animal desire to f*ck her. Look at her like a wolf looks at a rabbit. Stop suppressing your sexual desire and intent. Let her turn you on and then use that to turn her on. Dates are not interviews. Dates are there so you can **** her. Let that guide you. Stop being polite and formal about it.

Nothing is happening because you are being too big of a poosey to lead it to your bedroom.

LEAD!

If she shows up to a date that means she is interested in sex with you. All you gotta do is lead and be fun.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
"You know what you are? You're like a big bear."

Good points.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a bunch of negative threads with a number of users complaining about modern dating.
Modern dating as it pertains to getting an interested party to date with in the first place. Not because of a lack of ideas. If someone was seeing several dates in a week then they would be able to see what works and what does not. If you are not meeting anyone then how is that helpful?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't use technology (swipe apps/websites/social media) to find your dates and you'll have better dates as a result.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Don't use technology (swipe apps/websites/social media) to find your dates and you'll have better dates as a result.
There are plenty of threads around here that have devolved into b!tching about online dating and its quality.

Don't do it here.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Modern dating as it pertains to getting an interested party to date with in the first place. Not because of a lack of ideas. If someone was seeing several dates in a week then they would be able to see what works and what does not. If you are not meeting anyone then how is that helpful?
When was the last time you went out to cold approach or hit up the bar? If you don't have enough dates, then go out and meet more women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the last time you went out to cold approach or hit up the bar? If you don't have enough dates, then go out and meet more women.
I don't go to bars so answer no. 2 is never. Does a dealing with a cashier count as a cold approach? If it does then maybe several months back.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I don't go to bars so answer no. 2 is never. Does a dealing with a cashier count as a cold approach? If it does then maybe several months back.
So instead of working on yourself/going out to meet women you rather complain about them online? The dating landscape may be in terrible shape right now but we are not in a position of power to enact change yet.

We need to make the best of this situation and meet as many women as we can.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So instead of working on yourself/going out to meet women you rather complain about them online? The dating landscape may be in terrible shape right now but we are not in a position of power to enact change yet.

I'd rather watch netflix than complain online.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

He corrupts every thread around here. He does it on purpose.

If we all ignore him, he'll go away.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know,sometimes I think you’re just a troll who stuck around for 12 years.A very committed troll.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How can I meet women though? There is a pandemic going around and I'm not vaccinated and neither is my mother. Nobody here wants to catch this thing. Until you can tell me how to cold approach with an N95 mask on, surgical gloves and 6 feet social distance, I think there are some issues unless both my mother and I get vaccinated or this pandemic goes away.