Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The time inefficiencies of game(from my perspective)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I approach, the more time I realize I spend a lot of time approaching. The better I get, the more I realize how much I am working to get results. Let me explain.

Setting the stage: I am very young(22), but I would say I am very successful for my age. I go to college full time(3.7+ GPA), and run a business that netted me $105,000 this year. Despite all this, I feel like the time I spend on game is disproportionate to the results I am getting(as of now). I spend 20 hours a week on school, 25-30 hours a week on my business, and about 20 hours a week on game. Those 20 hours are divided between actually approaching, dates, and then writing/reading about the topic online.

I would consider myself intermediate at game. By tracking the numbers, I see I get laid approximately every 50 day game approaches. I know that the best get ratios around 1 and 15, or 1 and 10, but that is my ratio right now. Given my dedication to it, I would not be surprised if the average in the “seduction” community is considerably higher than mine. Maybe it isn’t though and I’m just not doing a good job.

Now to my point. I make about $100 every hour I work on my business. So hear me out.

Time spent approaching(10 min per)50 approaches x 10=500 minutes
Time spent on first dates(45 min per)5 dates x 45 =225 minutes
Time spent on 2nd date/escalating(2 hr)2 dates x 120 = 240 minutes
Time spent texting(20 minutes per date)5 x 20 = 60 minutes
Time spent texting girls that don’t go anywhere. I get a number on 1/3 of my approaches, so 50/3=16-5(dates)=11. (10 minutes spend on these girls.)11 x 10 = 110 minutes
TOTAL TIME SPENT PER LAYApproxmaitely 18.5 hours
Therefore, assuming I make $100 per hour, it ‘costs’ me $1,850.00 per each lay.

Noteworthy points on this calculation: 50 approaches to 1 lay can be drastically improved. If can get it down to 1 in 20, that would cut half my time off, resulting in a cost of $925 per lay.

Even if I get my ratios to god level, I will still be losing a considerably amount of money. This will only be compounded as I start making more money. Therefore, the purpose of gaming girls NEEDS to be greater than just getting laid in order to make the time-value equation better. I would say that, at my present form, the best things to derive from game are:

• Not giving a **** about rejection at all
  • Learning to keep your emotions even keel when **** doesn’t go your way(girl ghosts you, stood up, etc)
  • Learning to talk confidently
  • Learning great body language
Failure to prioritize learning these results in a net loss in value from time invested.

This applies if you make less. Say you make $15 an hour. 18.5 x 15 = $277.

Therefore, if you focus too much on the end outcome in-game, which is sex, you lose the benefits of game, and the time invested does not yield maximum value. What does the forum think?

This is a post I wrote on my new blog, check it out here: https://compoundedprogress.com/2021/11/19/the-time-inefficiencies-of-gamefrom-my-perspective/
It's sunk cost fallacy.

If you already cultivated a good tier of game, allocate more toward biz, and sniper approach like @SW15 SAYS. Not sure why school if you got av6 figs biz keeping a 3.7 GPA? Unless a med student?

The ROI of women is low and more accurately a liability. Women are typically modern and ran through. One cheeseburger or broken rubber away from expired.

Do a handful everyday. Allocate more time into biz and the things that matter. I think you are doing it right. Aim at longevity not crashing and burning.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you 22 or 29? Your profile says you are 29.

Figuing out a goal would be a good thing. I'm impressed you can clients for whatever it is that you do at 22. Even operating your own business at 29 is good.

I like your idea of getting into circles as an alpha.
I put it as 29 when I signed up because I thought I wouldn't use this forum and literally just inputted a random date. I can't change it now

My goal now is basically just "**** as many girls as possible", which needs to be more defined. Especially it'll help with handling rejection well(at least I'm still on track for my goal kind of thing). Thinking "well she rejected me, but I'm on track for my goal for the month so she doesn't matter" is going to be freeing. Just need to put in more work.

It's sunk cost fallacy.

If you already cultivated a good tier of game, allocate more toward biz, and sniper approach like @SW15 SAYS. Not sure why school if you got av6 figs biz keeping a 3.7 GPA? Unless a med student?

The ROI of women is low and more accurately a liability. Women are typically modern and ran through. One cheeseburger or broken rubber away from expired.

Do a handful everyday. Allocate more time into biz and the things that matter. I think you are doing it right. Aim at longevity not crashing and burning.
I'm still in school because I'm going for a degree that'll let me open my own business and be protected. Right mow my business is something anyone can do, which gives me a lot of fear. I like the idea of getting a bachelors and master's degree simply because it's hard and thus insulates my business from a lot of competition.

I need to relax more on girls for sure. I feel like I'm going 100% at this(and getting progress) but not working smart.

Thanks for your advice again @SW15 and @DEEZEDBRAH

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to relax more on girls for sure. I feel like I'm going 100% at this(and getting progress) but not working smart.
You'll need to work smart as you age. At 22, you have boundless energy so long as you are not overweight. At 22, you want to fucck everything. At 22, you don't mind the pounding loud music at bars and late nights as much in order to slam some pusssy.

For most men, somewhere between 26-33, they start to dislike to loud music, late nights, and alcohol in order to get some vag. Beta males not in a relationship around this age will try to get with the first woman who is willing to settle for them. Alpha and sigma males tend to make adjustments.

I've never liked nightlife all that much. Prior to 21, I didn't like the late nights at private residence parties in college looking to get my dicck wet. At 21-23, felt the same way. I didn't see much of an alternative for many years until I learned about non-bar approaching (daygame) in my late 20s in great detail. I remember hearing about picking up women at yoga classes in my early 20s but never did it. I did dabble in daygame on a hiking trail in my early to mid 20s but never took it seriously. Once I started to shift more of my approach to non-bar venues, I got some new energy.

I am seeing that you are doing non-bar approaching at 22, which is great. I wish I had done more non-bar or non-keg party approaching from 18-25.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
The strange thing is, I've seen very, very few individuals involved in pickup who actually improve their skills. Either they have a 'knack' for it, or they don't.

A second oddity is, I not only don't respect any well known figure in pickup, almost every last one is utterly despicable and/or laughable and pathetic.

There is certainly a lot to criticize about conventional marriages and dating but from what I've seen, the loser quotient for PUA's is several magnitudes higher. It's like a guy taking the bus laughing at a dude driving a maserati because it's a gas guzzler.

"Look at me, I only paid $3 for the bus!" Yeah maserati guy gets 9 mpg but he's a millionaire, and the bus rider works at jack in the crack for minimum wage.

It's just a sad cope.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your thoughts and input.

I don't really know if I want a wife. A lot of my clients get divorces, and I see how they get absolutely hosed. Also, I get bored easily.

I would say you are right, but to take it a step further, get into circles where you are the alpha. EG you throw parties, you are a dj, etc. This is definitely the next evolution of my game for sure, but it'll take at least a year to get to that level. Probably longer.
I mean yeah, eventually the skill is developed enough where you can be the one teaching yoga, or the one throwing the parties. You can go super slow with girls at these things because you see them weekly or multiple times a week, there's no rush.

Don't conflate working on this skill with working on game. You're there for the fun and learning the skill, the girl interactions are an optional bonus.

Never stop working on game, even if you get married. Lifelong pursuit, prioritize accordingly. Charm opens all the doors.

Ease up on killing right away, let some suspense build, have fun with it so that it's worthwhile. Work to make the process effortless.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
The strange thing is, I've seen very, very few individuals involved in pickup who actually improve their skills. Either they have a 'knack' for it, or they don't.

A second oddity is, I not only don't respect any well known figure in pickup, almost every last one is utterly despicable and/or laughable and pathetic.

There is certainly a lot to criticize about conventional marriages and dating but from what I've seen, the loser quotient for PUA's is several magnitudes higher. It's like a guy taking the bus laughing at a dude driving a maserati because it's a gas guzzler.

"Look at me, I only paid $3 for the bus!" Yeah maserati guy gets 9 mpg but he's a millionaire, and the bus rider works at jack in the crack for minimum wage.

It's just a sad cope.
Anyone who defines themself as a PUA is a complete loser. I thought this was well known on here, but there's been some posts lately that make me not so sure.

Guys still talking about peacocking. Wtf