Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Eyes: It's really that simple folks

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women THAT FIND you attractive and/or want you to talk to them will look at you. Yes, even the shy ones will sneak peaks.

Women THAT DON'T FIND you attractive and/or neutral or they are already involved in a happy relationship will AVOID looking at you (whether consciously or unconsciously)

I see this at the gym a lot. So, if that HB8 that you have your eyes on never looks in your direction or actively avoids eye contact with you when you walk by her, she is NOT interested. She either finds you unattractive, hasn't given you much thought or is happily involved with somebody else and doesn't want to misconstrue interest.

Don't believe in this hard to get nonsense.

I don't like the advice "assume that she likes you" even when you seem like the invisible man. Only go after women who "look at you" and you will save yourself some headaches.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women THAT FIND you attractive and/or want you to talk to them will look at you. Yes, even the shy ones will sneak peaks.

Women THAT DON'T FIND you attractive and/or neutral or they are already involved in a happy relationship will AVOID looking at you (whether consciously or unconsciously)

I see this at the gym a lot. So, if that HB8 that you have your eyes never looks in your direction or actively avoids eye contact with you when you walk by her, she is NOT interested. She either finds you unattractive, hasn't given you much thought or is happily involved with somebody else and doesn't want to misconstrue interest.

I don't like the advice "assume that she likes you" even when you seem like the invisible man. Only go after women who "look at you" and you will save yourself some headaches.

Yeah, i only approach women in public now who give good repeated eye contact. I am always looking for it everywhere i go.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I see this at the gym a lot. So, if that HB8 that you have your eyes on never looks in your direction or actively avoids eye contact with you when you walk by her, she is NOT interested. She either finds you unattractive, hasn't given you much thought or is happily involved with somebody else and doesn't want to misconstrue interest.

Excellent post. It’s so simple; so easy to find girls who are interested.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i agree ive often used this a barometer on wether to approach or not

The classic " i want you to come and talk to me" she will give you the quick glance and then bam the hair over the ear

Once you understand the rules of engagement approaching is quite simple probably the easiest part

going from that first interaction to getting her into your bed naked is something i am yet to completely master and believe me i have tried a lot of stuff

Still seems like a complete lottery at times

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would add that quality women tend to dislike cold approaches because they show the man as “all in” and as socially immature.

They love the game of being coy snd giving a man a very subtle “I’d like you to approach” sign, usually with the eyes and sometimes with a smile. When you casually approach them then, they know that you are socially calibrated because you discerned her signs. Instead of stomping into her space uninvited, hoping she’ll accept you (which is usually what a cold approach is), you can approach in a casual, uncommitted, way, letting her know in no uncertain terms that it’s you who is testing and evaluating her, not the other way around.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a major indicator of interest. However, I wouldn't quite simplify it to the extreme as what the OP has. I have known some shy girls who don't maintain strong eye contact but are still interested. I do agree that if they NEVER look into your eyes they are almost assuredly not interested.

At the end of the day, I prefer to be selective in my approaches. But I will cold approach a woman I think is attractive regardless of whether I have received a strong sign of interest from her. There really is nothing to lose so long as your approach is done in a friendly and dignified way.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i agree ive often used this a barometer on wether to approach or not

The classic " i want you to come and talk to me" she will give you the quick glance and then bam the hair over the ear

Once you understand the rules of engagement approaching is quite simple probably the easiest part

going from that first interaction to getting her into your bed naked is something i am yet to completely master and believe me i have tried a lot of stuff

Still seems like a complete lottery at times
Yes, eye contact and then playing with the hair right after (grooming) is a sure sign.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote about this before:
With the more shy girls, you can always spot that they were just looking at you but they turned away the very second they sensed you were about to look at them. You can always see that tail end of her looking away. It takes awareness to see it, but it never fails. It may be just the eyes averting away or perhaps the head too, but you can always see that last millisecond of it. Most men discount it, to their disadvantage.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only go after women who "look at you" and you will save yourself some headaches
When I moved to a new city in 2011, I soon made friends with a 6'4", white former college athlete in a non-major sport. At this point, he was racking up many notches. He was running spam game at night. He never made one day approach. Whereas I have always valued the IOI/choosing signal, he never did. He acknowledged that women in our age bracket (we're both earlier Millennials) are typical not good at signaling. Because of this, he figured that he'd run spam game. He didn't see much benefit in waiting for any woman to signal him. He's a 6'4" guy so if he's acknowledged a decade ago that signaling isn't great, then there's an issue with signaling amongst the younger generations of women.

Had we only gone after girls who look at us, we'd limit the amount of girls in our lives. Not to mention, the fact that hot girls when they do look it usually takes us by surprise. When your not feeling social. And end up screwing it up. It's for this reason, rather than wait, you be proactive and approach anyway. This way you give yourself the highest odds of being at the right place, at the right time.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never once had a girl make eye contact with me that was interested. I’ve had plenty who made eye contact and I took that as a sign of interest but it wasn’t apparently because I got rejected. The standard signals of interest women used to give off don’t apply these days.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the more shy girls, you can always spot that they were just looking at you but they turned away the very second they sensed you were about to look at them. You can always see that tail end of her looking away. It takes awareness to see it, but it never fails. It may be just the eyes averting away or perhaps the head too, but you can always see that last millisecond of it. Most men discount it, to their disadvantage
I agree with this but I won't say this is just the shy ones.

The main thing is, if you think it was an IOI (your gut is telling you it was an IOI cuz it caught that last millisecond), then it probably was.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

Had we only gone after girls who look at us, we'd limit the amount of girls in our lives. Not to mention, the fact that hot girls when they do look it usually takes us by surprise. When your not feeling social. And end up screwing it up. It's for this reason, rather than wait, you be proactive and approach anyway. This way you give yourself the highest odds of being at the right place, at the right time.
You and your pickup buddies are into the manipulation of people's emotions to achieve a desired outcome.

I'd rather live my life as authentic as possible.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a comment from someone else. I don't believe I, or anyone else for that matter, can manipulate anyone into doing something beyond what they already want to do. Just provide them with that extra nudge.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but when women stare at me hard I get uncomfortable and look away. Had this the other day woman was bugged eyed staring at me hardcore. Not an inviting look

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but when women stare at me hard I get uncomfortable and look away. Had this the other day woman was bugged eyed staring at me hardcore. Not an inviting look
At least You know that they want you for sure. Sucks when that happens at a bar and her boyfriend is standing right behind her.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least You know that they want you for sure. Sucks when that happens at a bar and her boyfriend is standing right behind her.
Yeah but it turns me off. Just like when I’ve had super horny women who are almost desperate for d!ck. Their needy energy turns me right the f off

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Just like when I’ve had super horny women who are almost desperate for d!ck. Their needy energy turns me right the f off
This is a first.

You turn women down because they want to have sex with you?

• Haha
Reactions: B80