Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Eyes: It's really that simple folks

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guarantee it wasn't the needy energy. But who it was coming from.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was in a Trader Joes which usually has attractive women in it since it is deemed healthier.

Passed by a HB 7.5 one or twice and then I was behind her at the checkout line.

She did not look at me one bit and then I saw her get in the car with her borefriend behind the wheel.

Just as I said; women who are in happy relationships will actively AVOID eye contact with men.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I was in the club one night (circa 2004). I met this 30s chick. She was a therapist (social worker). We got talking and she gave me some game advice from both a woman’s and therapist’s perspective.

She told me (and I’ll never forget) “We only look at guys we are attracted to.”

Years later, I found that matched my experience pretty well.

Reactions: B80

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the club one night (circa 2004). I met this 30s chick. She was a therapist (social worker). We got talking and she gave me some game advice from both a woman’s and therapist’s perspective.

She told me (and I’ll never forget) “We only look at guys we are attracted to.”

Years later, I found that matched my experience pretty well.
I am not a social worker or a therapist but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night and can tell you with confidence that this equally applies to men. I wouldn't look at an ugly/fat chick a second longer than I have to :lol:

Last edited:

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed when I've talked to a woman and the conversation is going well, something in their eyes change, not sure if it's dilation or what, but it's some little subtle thing that I notice when I feel they're attracted to me. Like a little twinkle or something or like they're smiling with their eyes while they're talking to me. The eyes are the key. As they say, the eyes don't lie. That's why a lot of poker players wear sunglasses. I've always been a sucker for blue or green eyes on women. Nothing beats staring into a gorgeous pair of eyes haha!

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Today I was in a Trader Joes which usually has attractive women in it since it is deemed healthier.

Passed by a HB 7.5 one or twice and then I was behind her at the checkout line.

She did not look at me one bit and then I saw her get in the car with her borefriend behind the wheel.

Just as I said; women who are in happy relationships will actively AVOID eye contact with men.
lol, I've noticed it's usually the checkout girls who are cute at TJ's. It's usually ralphs and vons with the hot customers.