Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill or blue pill?

Red pill or blue pill

• Total voters

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easly unlimited Money

Child support won't even matter anymore and i would have hundreds of kids
I didn't even think about the unlimited child support angle. I still wouldn't want to have kids where I wasn't directly involved in raising them, however.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black pill ,a card with unlimited money

Or

white pill ,automatic game with no practice .
I'll take the money. Bollocks to women, I'd buy a huge house with a massive garage and collect
very exotic cars and motorcycles and spend my days driving/riding/cleaning them.
Absolute heaven. I've always preferred things to people.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time I wear supermarket clothes. Cheap and cheerful is fine with me. 80% of the week
you'll see me dressed in my work uniform. I'm wearing it now despite having been home for 8 hours.
Don't see the point of getting changed out of work clothes when I'm not going anywhere, it just gives
me more washing to do on my day off.

I do enjoy spending money on tattoos though, they're about the only thing you can take with you
after you die. I have a whole day in the chair booked up for 3rd December. Can't wait, should get 3
or 4 new tats in the time I have paid for.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time I wear supermarket clothes. Cheap and cheerful is fine with me. 80% of the week
you'll see me dressed in my work uniform. I'm wearing it now despite having been home for 8 hours.
Don't see the point of getting changed out of work clothes when I'm not going anywhere, it just gives
me more washing to do on my day off.

I do enjoy spending money on tattoos though, they're about the only thing you can take with you
after you die. I have a whole day in the chair booked up for 3rd December. Can't wait, should get 3
or 4 new tats in the time I have paid for.
What you gettin?

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
height gets you the interview, d1ck seals the deal. big and girthy tool won't matter if you can't land that interview.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you gettin?
I have at least half a dozen pieces planned, whichever of those 6 we can get done in the time.
One is a visual representation of the Fibonacci sequence. (Inner right forearm.)
One is three flaming dice above a star. (Left side of neck)
One is an old worn out boot. (Outer right calf)
One is a cannon taken from the coat of arms of the Royal Navy submarine my father served on. (Left ribcage)
One is a simple graphic representation of the shift pattern of a motorcycle. (Outer ball of ankle - left foot)
One is the number 73 in a gothic text. (Just below left elbow)
There's a meaning or reason behind each of these some more obvious than others. I'll be booking up another
full day regardless, I have dozens more ideas in mind and plenty of money to make them a reality. It's just a
question of availability of my preferred tattooist.

Attachments

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the rest... I really like small pieces, although I do have a very large shoulder cap which needs
one more sitting to finish it off. Looking for a specific kind of artist for that though.

Attachments

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And the rest... I really like small pieces, although I do have a very large shoulder cap which needs
one more sitting to finish it off. Looking for a specific kind of artist for that though.
That’s a sick ass 73 text and I like the star and flaming dice