Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill or blue pill?

Red pill or blue pill

• Total voters

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill let’s you choose your height

Blue pill let’s you enhance your d1ck size to however big you want

which pill would you take?

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm happy with my d!ck the way it is, it's how you use it that matters the most anyways. Beyond a certain size I don't think there's much to be gained except terrifying some women and making others go "oh wow".

Now being able to choose my height on the other hand, that would be very useful if I could keep changing it. If not then I'm already the perfect height and would pass on both pills.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's a tough one. Interesting question.
I'm not sure what to answer, I figure I'm average either way.
Height would be more visually apparent to everyone, but I've always thought that if I had a huge penis I would have a completely different attitude toward sex, and would be more inclined toward being a playboy. Like how girls with big tits tend to be highly sexual.
Tough question.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m pretty straight with my d1ck
I’d have to go red

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill let’s you choose your height

Blue pill let’s you enhance your d1ck size to however big you want

which pill would you take?
thats a funny question.

don't need either, so I was thinking if I would want either. if we pass can we get something else useful ??

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a funny question.

don't need either, so I was thinking if I would want either. if we pass can we get something else useful ??
Black pill ,a card with unlimited money

Or

white pill ,automatic game with no practice .

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really think of any downside to having a few extra inches of height. I have heard some complaints about having too large a penis - whether it is uncomfortable for the girl, or it takes too much blood to fill it.

Still, I keep thinking about this guy I used to work with who was always complaining about how all women cared about was penis size.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard some complaints about having too large a penis - whether it is uncomfortable for the girl, or it takes too much blood to fill it.

Still, I keep thinking about this guy I used to work with who was always complaining about how all women cared about was penis size.
ive heard both too , but mainly the uncomfortable scenario ,atleast 50% of the time

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy with my d!ck the way it is, it's how you use it that matters the most anyways. Beyond a certain size I don't think there's much to be gained except terrifying some women and making others go "oh wow".

Now being able to choose my height on the other hand, that would be very useful if I could keep changing it. If not then I'm already the perfect height and would pass on both pills.
Ive actually heard stories of women sneaking out the window in fear of being penetrated by a penis that’s too big

Ok so you’re straight on red or blue

black pill -unlimited money

white pill- instant game

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
black pill -unlimited money
Oh, well, if you're adding unlimited money, that's an easy choice, I'll take that.
I can't say I want for anything, but you could do almost anything with unlimited money, including philanthropic pursuits.
You could probably cure cancer with unlimited money.
I've always said I would choose money over women, it's much more useful and versatile.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, well, if you're adding unlimited money, that's an easy choice, I'll take that.
I can't say I want for anything, but you could do almost anything with unlimited money, including philanthropic pursuits.
You could probably cure cancer with unlimited money.
I've always said I would choose money over women, it's much more useful and versatile.
Tru
But I’d choose a little height and then just earn the money. But for guys who don’t need extra height or **** size ,oh yeah. Ima need that limitless card,easy

Serenity

Reaction score
You'd have to be very greedy to benefit from unlimited money. Spreading huge sums of money around from an unlimited source is only going to make money worthless. Just ask Venezuela.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score