"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Moms and short people need not apply: Miss France pageant sued over eligibility rules

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
The (allegedly) educated people behind the French pageant decided it would be in their best interests to only accept woman applicants who:

- are no older than 24
- are 5’5
- have never said marriage vows
- have never had their eggs fertilized



In response to their eligibility requirements, a lawsuit has been filed by a French feminist organization.

My question is: what if the woman has been engaged 3 times but never married? Or what if the woman was in a Hollywood movie and took off all clothes for important sex scenes? Or what if she got pregnant and lost the baby? Or she is 5’5 in heels? Or she adopted a baby from China? Is that considered a mom or do they just care if a 6’1 alpha impregnated her?

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
great rules, except for the 5'5 one. the others are perfect.

- I find short women hot, and being short is not the result of any choice they make.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Well, at least I could have applied (just barely) had I been a 24 year old tranny. :rolleyes:
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
- are no older than 24
- are 5’5" or taller
- have never said marriage vows
- have never had their eggs fertilized
Mostly good criteria. 18-24 year old women are at prime levels of attractiveness. 18-24 childless women are even more attractive. It is "Miss France" so Miss indicates Never Married. I'm neutral on the height criteria.

They are lacking a "natural born woman" criteria.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top