Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You will catch Covid

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet I caught nothing, which means covid is bs. Keep selling that snakeoil though.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which means covid is bs
I wouldn't say its bs because the disease is real just like many other diseases, but there is indeed a lot of overinflated scaremongering going on and hysteria about a disease with a extremely low fatality rate.

Stay healthy, hit the gym eat healthy etc. etc. and you be fine is my opinion. :up:

As far as for the vaccines goes; I'm waiting for the vaccines to be confirmed safe, which they aren't yet. Loads of side effects/quirks that needs to be worked out before I would take it. But when we come to the point of a production safe 4-5 generation vaccine (We're barely at generation 1.0. A safe vaccine usually takes at least 4-5 years to develop.), then there might not be a need for anymore. Who knows, right? Only time would tell..

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t need to be said. There is no implication that being unhealthy is good.
It certainly needs to be said by authorities since the overwhelming majority of non-elderly people who die from Covid are fatties. We have gotten fatter and more unhealthy in the past 2 years, which goes to show they don't actually care about our health, if they did they'd tell us to lose the weight, but literally no authority figure does that.

It pretty much is the only solution, at least for many older people. And if a younger person gets a big enough whiff of it, all the nutrients in the world won't stop it, ESPECIALLY if you believe that this is a manufactured virus. They will probably fight it off, but who wants to deal with all that? The vaxx greatly reduces all the effects. I remember George Carlin doing a bit about swimming in the Hudson River and being immune to everything and not being worried about pandemics....well, he's dead. And if he was still alive, COVID would have likely finished his old ass off.

Man, I just have to say......that 'principle' is what I don't understand. You'll take chances with your life for something that is not even a personal principle of yours'......it's your dissatisfaction with others. Do not let others dictate your principles.
For older people, yes - so, they get vaccinated. But my point was that it's a one-size-fits-all approach, which is garbage. For younger people, we can rely on strengthening our immune system and overall health, without the need to rely on vaccines produced from corrupt big pharma companies.

George Carlin died from chronic heart issues, btw, there is little reason to believe it was from illness or infectious disease.

Point is, we have immune systems for a reason. If I die from a virus, it means I am weak and deserve to die. Coddling our immune system and trying to save as many lives as possible is foolish.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the root thought for a lot of anti-vax. Principled selfishness. Unfortunately, on this issue personal choice has little to do with whether you catch COVID-19 from someone else.
If getting vaccinated is supposed to protect you from Covid but does not prevent carrying tranmissible viral loads (viral loads which CAN mutate), how it it selfish to be unvaccinated?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We also used to die from Measles and Smallpox.
Yes we did and maybe it would've been better for us to let it "run through" our population. In the same way that we prevent people with peanut allergies from getting exposed, maybe it would be better to stop letting people with certain genetic mutations go on to spread genes which would normally be selected against.

In reality though because the way our society is set up, we cannot necessarily afford to lose mass populations. Although, if we were able to recover from the bubonic plague, we can recover from anything.

I also find it strange how everyone talks about overpopulation crisis in much of the world, yet simultaneously act like saving all lives is paramount.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If getting vaccinated is supposed to protect you from Covid but does not prevent carrying tranmissible viral loads (viral loads which CAN mutate), how it it selfish to be unvaccinated?
Waste of hospital resources.

Yes we did and maybe it would've been better for us to let it "run through" our population.
Rather than vaccines, you would prefer deadly diseases just kill millions of people?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say its bs because the disease is real just like many other diseases, but there is indeed a lot of overinflated scaremongering going on and hysteria about a disease with a extremely low fatality rate.

Stay healthy, hit the gym eat healthy etc. etc. and you be fine is my opinion. :up:

As far as for the vaccines goes; I'm waiting for the vaccines to be confirmed safe, which they aren't yet. Loads of side effects/quirks that needs to be worked out before I would take it. But when we come to the point of a production safe 4-5 generation vaccine (We're barely at generation 1.0. A safe vaccine usually takes at least 4-5 years to develop.), then there might not be a need for anymore. Who knows, right? Only time would tell..
The reason I say it isn't real is because all the players of this entire reporting are the same people who have been through numerous malpractice and scandals. This includes WHO, and the people funding the CDC. None of what they have said has been true since the beginning. Nothing added up. People move with their feet, and I've seen those around me no sicker than they already were.

It's all overblown sensational marketing, and you can see remnants of this when you see NYC based news making their blizzard seem like it should be national news when it really wasn't. You can believe it, and I won't say you shouldn't. I've been around hustlers and liars before, and covid has all the evidence of one.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of hospital resources.
The same hospitals that are largely profit-driven and prefer merely treating symptoms instead of preventing their reoccurance? Yeah my sympathy is very limited here.

Rather than vaccines, you would prefer deadly diseases just kill millions of people?
Yes, at least in a natural selection framework. I for instance would not support the deliberate genocide of 1mil people if it meant 1bil people would thrive. But if it's from a virus, that's a different story. I suppose the argument gets tricky once you consider the likelihood that the virus was manufactured, but still, its a biological virus that can be eliminated by letting it become endemic and selecting against people with vulnerability to it.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same hospitals that are largely profit-driven and prefer merely treating symptoms instead of preventing their reoccurance? Yeah my sympathy is very limited here.

Yes, at least in a natural selection framework. I for instance would not support the deliberate genocide of 1mil people if it meant 1bil people would thrive. But if it's from a virus, that's a different story. I suppose the argument gets tricky once you consider the likelihood that the virus was manufactured, but still, its a biological virus that can be eliminated by letting it become endemic and selecting against people with vulnerability to it.
This response is extreme sociopathy. I suggest therapy for a clinical diagnosis. My friend you are an outlier beyond even the fringe on this issue.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This response is extreme sociopathy. I suggest therapy for a clinical diagnosis. My friend you are an outlier beyond even the fringe on this issue.
I don't think so. Natural selection got us where we are today. To throw it out under the guise of sympathy and medical tyranny is a colossal mistake. I am not a misanthrope; I have a deep admiration for mankind (although culture is a different story), and I do not believe death to be a bad thing.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing added up
Just follow the money trail bruh.
You're correct that something is cooking indeed. Main stream media was hardline on the labs was conspiracy but now they are admitting that there might be something about it and it highly likely was the source.

Washington Post for example just came crawling back in shame and retracted their statements as I posted earlier like two day ago in this thread. Posted again below.

1634234445203.png

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Modern medicine (including vaccination) is what got human life expectancy above 80 years.
Human life expectency was low almost entirely because of infant mortality, and child mortality, skewing the numbers so strongly. After ruling that out, and poverty, the average life expectancy of an adult wasn't actually that much lower than it is today. There were many high profile historical figures in Roman times for instance who were recorded from many sources as having lived past their 60s or even 70s.

Also modern medicine is only a couple hundred years old, I'm talking natural selection in the past hundreds of thousands of years. Decreasing mortality or increasing lifespan doesn't necessarily mean mankind will prosper for longer. Take it to its logical extreme and imagine medical science curing aging and death completely. Would that really be good for humanity in the long run?

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just follow the money trail bruh.
You're correct that something is cooking indeed. Main stream media was hardline on the labs was conspiracy but now they are admitting that there might be something about it and it highly likely was the source.

Washington Post for example just came crawling back in shame and retracted their statements as I posted earlier like two day ago in this thread. Posted again below.

View attachment 7278
To me, the lab cooking story is a red herring, but it's a good take to catch someone in contradiction, nonetheless. Seems to be the story since last year.

No. Modern medicine (including vaccination) is what got human life expectancy above 80 years.
Child life expectancy is what brought the stats down of life expectancy. People still lived to 80 even during ancient times. Diet was far more stable in the day and we didn't have all the fat causing stuff we have now. It helps also that people were way more active, too, and physical exercise is the #1 contributor to a long and healthy life.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human life expectency was low almost entirely because of infant mortality, and child mortality, skewing the numbers so strongly. After ruling that out, and poverty, the average life expectancy of an adult wasn't actually that much lower than it is today.
Child life expectancy is what brought the stats down of life expectancy. People still lived to 80 even during ancient times. Diet was far more stable in the day and we didn't have all the fat causing stuff we have now. It helps also that people were way more active, too, and physical exercise is the #1 contributor to a long and healthy life.
This is called special pleading. (Also known as excuse making). Child life expectancy has been improved through modern medicine, including vaccination.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is called special pleading. (Also known as excuse making). Child life expectancy has been improved through modern medicine, including vaccination.
Yes, and is that such a good thing? Every civilization that has ever existed had a high infant mortality (solution = have more kids). I'd wager its also high in the animal kingdom (some species even eat weak offspring). Why must every genetically inferior child be saved? Is child mortality not another form of selection for favorable traits in the environment?