Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fun little things to have in your home for when you pull girls?

OnwardsAndUpwards

Reaction score
For example, in RSD Jeffy's book Nine Ball, he pulls girls and plays horse using a Nerf basketball hoop (sometimes telling them "I have a basketball court in my house" before pulling).

Anything in that vein that's just goofy/stimulating (besides drugs, already have that covered) before sex/when you're resting in-between sex sessions?

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds like Clown Game to me, not sure why you want her to see you as a cornball.

Just take her home, have a drink and have some S£X. After you're done tell her to get out.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I suppose that you could ask her if she wants to come over and see your in-home miniature golf course.
When she arrives, you tell her that it's so miniature; which is why she can't see it.
But be a good sport.
Ask her if she wants to play a round.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a huge TV and a comfy sofa. It's a nice spot for netflix and chill.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, in RSD Jeffy's book Nine Ball, he pulls girls and plays horse using a Nerf basketball hoop (sometimes telling them "I have a basketball court in my house" before pulling).

Anything in that vein that's just goofy/stimulating (besides drugs, already have that covered) before sex/when you're resting in-between sex sessions?
I have two video game consoles, like 5 streaming services (anime, movies, tv shows, etc.) and a dart board. I also have a laptop (my other laptop needs repairing) and a tablet.

If I had a bigger place I would buy a pool table too.

That sounds like Clown Game to me, not sure why you want her to see you as a cornball.

Just take her home, have a drink and have some S£X. After you're done tell her to get out.
The reason you want cool stuff in your house is to give "legitimate" reasons to go to your house. If there's not much to do at your house then the only reason she would agree is if she's already 100% DTF.

However if she's not yet 100% DTF and you get her into your house anyway, the odds of smashing become higher.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However if she's not yet 100% DTF and you get her into your house anyway,
Does this seem like a likely scenario? I was under the assumption that if a woman comes back with you, she's already made up her mind. As long as you don't ruin it somehow.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience I just say you should over for some wine. If they like you, they usually do come

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pool table and a little outside hot tub. Both have been great investments in terms of getting girls back to my place
(i used to get my slayer friend to get girls back to the hot tub all the time. Super handsome dude and would just say 'fancy a swim?!' as the opener - doesn't even make sense lol. And girls would agree since they both wanted to bang him the second he opened. A good percentage of the time I was able to hook up with one of the girls after the 4 of us would be drinking in the tub)

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can honestly say, I have NEVER brought a girl home to my place. Every SNL, or first lay has been at her place, hotel we were both staying in or in a vehicle. Relationship women get to see my home.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Man, haven't you seen the movie Fifty Shades of Grey? That's what you gotta have in your house.

Modern Man Advice