Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got flaked and ghosted on by a female recruiter

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this belongs in this section but...

I applied for an IT position and was contacted by some young recruiter chick. I did a couple tests (IT and WPM) which took almost an hour, then sent over references and updated resume. After I passed (almost perfect score on test and 100WPM), she scheduled a quick interview with her which would prep me for an interview with the hiring manager.

About an hour before the interview she asks to reschedule for the next day. I agree, and say that's fine. Text her the next morning to confirm the interview is at the same time and.... no response. It's been two days and she hasn't responded at all. That **** wouldn't even be acceptable for a date, but for a job recruitment (especially after putting in about an hour of work in my application process), it's simply amazing.

I find this hilarious to be honest. I've NEVER had this happen to me before with any recruiter, and I really suspect only a young female would do something like this because they have no principles, no accountability, and do not value peoples time. Makes me wonder how often she does this to guys who ask her out.

When is the last time you've heard the expression "she's a woman of her word?"

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and were letting these passive aggressive children take over?

part of my job is child discipline, I'm also very good with addiction. So I offered my services for free, to local high schools. (on the basis i could promote my business)

about 3 of the 20 local high schools invited me in to see the hierarchy. The hierarchy was all women, I presented myself well(bare in mind I'm on this forum, my social skills are good, like yours)

all 3 schools are ran heavily by females, they also all know each other personally

I sensed they all couldn't think for themselves, I also mentioned broken homes to the 2nd school, This is the elephant in the room, Its like a cardinal sin, to mention the real problem.

All 3 schools ghosted me after,
the irony being they pursued me right up until I left the buildings, I sent all 3 school teachers(female) an email asking where were at? and they were all left on read.(literally all 3 schools vanished in the same fashion)

I would have preferred an email saying I smelt or something, or a polite decline............ Not knowing, really pissed me off.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recruiters and companies ghost all the time during the inteview process.

I've learned in job interviewing with female HR representatives to treat it a little bit like a date. You do some light gaming on them. It usually impresses them enough. Tell some breezy stories that showcase your work area expertise well. Have high energy. If it is a video interview, look good and look a bit like a guy who she could envision herself banging. Most of the HR rep interview is showing that you are not a buffoon. It's a bit of sales process.

If getting a job these days through the conventional HR channel, you need a little bit of Mystery style game to do it because most HR reps are female. I have no idea how an Aspie tech guy in a STEM occupation gets through the interview process with a female HR rep. Maybe they exude some confidence when talking about some nerdy thing.

A lot of white collar work is complete bullshiit. The movie Office Space did a good job of showing that. You would not have to do this gaming routine to get some blue collar job.

In work, I have both style and substance so that's how I get jobs.

It's better to get a job through personal/business networking, which is like getting laid/relationships through your social network. Submitting job applications online is a lot like swipe apps, old school dating websites, and cold approaching. While job interviewing and getting vagina are not entirely the same, there's some amount of similarity.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've learned in job interviewing with female HR representatives to treat it a little bit like a date. You do some light gaming on them. It usually impresses them enough. Tell some breezy stories that showcase your work area expertise well. Have high energy. If it is a video interview, look good and look a bit like a guy who she could envision herself banging. Most of the HR rep interview is showing that you are not a buffoon. It's a bit of sales process.

If getting a job these days through the conventional HR channel, you need a little bit of Mystery style game to do it because most HR reps are female. I have no idea how an Aspie tech guy in a STEM occupation gets through the interview process with a female HR rep. Maybe they exude some confidence when talking about some nerdy thing.

A lot of white collar work is complete bullshiit. The movie Office Space did a good job of showing that. You would not have to do this gaming routine to get some blue collar job.

It's better to get a job through personal/business networking, which is like getting laid/relationships through your social network. Submitting job applications online is a lot like swipe apps, old school dating websites, and cold approaching. While job interviewing and getting vagina are not entirely the same, there's some amount of similarity.
See, I pretty much always do well with recruiters, since they generally have no ****ing clue what qualifications are needed from the canditate, so they go solely off of your personality. But this is even true for some final interviews with the higher ups, often times you don't even need to qualify yourself that much if they like you. It's such a joke. It's no wonder most companies are full of people who are incompetent at their role.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women simply do not belong in non teaching, secretary, resturaunt and cleaning jobs.

They are way too immature emotionally and just lack the ability to be objective.

Many are very book smart, yes....but their biological wiring prevents them from separating logic from emotions. They tend to play favorites way too much as well.

OP....you failed to sell yourself well to this sloot. Case closed. For whatever reason she decided that she did not like you nor was impressed by you. Interviews in general all all about BSing and selling yourself.

Find a common interest between the person interviewing you immediately and exploit it to develop a feeling of friendship and rapport. People are incredibly shallow in general and easily swayed if they think you both have something in common and that you really like them.

Even something as simple as a favorite college sports team can go a long way.

Also, most of those white color female chicks are former sorority girls. Ask them where they went to school at and compliment it, saying you are a huge fan of their (insert team here) and tell her you knew a few people in the same sorority branch at your school and how much you enjoyed the greek life and always wondered how it compared to other big schools. If she was non greek then find another common demoniator.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women simply do not belong in non teaching, secretary, resturaunt and cleaning jobs.

They are way too immature emotionally and just lack the ability to be objective. Many are very book smart, yes....but their biological wiring prevents them from separating logic from emotions. They tend to play favorites way too much as well.

OP....you failed to sell yourself well to this sloot. Case closed. For whatever reason she decided that she did nit like you nor was impressed by you. Interviews in general all all about BSing and selling yourself.

Find a common interest between the person interviewing you immediately and exploit it to develop a feeling of friendship and rapport. People are incredibly shallow in general and easily swayed if they think you both have something in common and you like them.

Even something as simple as a favorite college sports team can go a long way. Most of those white color female chicks are former sorority girls. Ask them where they went to school at compliment it say you are a huge fan of their (insert team here) and tell her you knew a few people in the same sorority branch at your school and how much you enjoyed the greek life. If she was non greek then find another common demoniator.
My friend says he always talks about how much he loves dogs and wants to get one of his own soon. I'll have to try that. I'm sick of having to put up an act. I'm the exact opposite of a sycophant, that **** is so tiresome to me that I don't even bother.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, I pretty much always do well with recruiters, since they generally have no ****ing clue what qualifications are needed from the canditate, so they go solely off of your personality. But this is even true for some final interviews with the higher ups, often times you don't even need to qualify yourself that much if they like you. It's such a joke. It's no wonder most companies are full of people who incompetent for their position.
This sounds like you work in some bullshiit white collar occupational field.

If you have a female direct supervisor and/or work in a company with female executive managers, use some game tactics on them not for the purposes of obtaining sex but for the purposes of obtaining money from them in the form of a pay deposit to your bank account.

I prefer having a male direct supervisor though I've had 2 bad male supervisors in my career. One was a complete buffoon who had unqualified and one was a short man little biatch. Even with a bad male supervisor, you don't need to run game tactics on them as much.

Whether you have a male or female supervisor, always hold frame. That's the key thing. Don't apologize for much. Articulate with confidence why you do what you do at work. If you can justify it, you're ok.

OP....you failed to sell yourself well to this sloot. Case closed. For whatever reason she decided that she did not like you nor was impressed by you. Interviews in general all all about BSing and selling yourself.

Find a common interest between the person interviewing you immediately and exploit it to develop a feeling of friendship and rapport. People are incredibly shallow in general and easily swayed if they think you both have something in common and that you really like them.

Even something as simple as a favorite college sports team can go a long way.

Also, most of those white color female chicks are former sorority girls. Ask them where they went to school at and compliment it, saying you are a huge fan of their (insert team here) and tell her you knew a few people in the same sorority branch at your school and how much you enjoyed the greek life and always wondered how it compared to other big schools. If she was non greek then find another common demoniator.
Yes!

Use LinkedIn to find out something about the person you're interviewing with prior to the interview.

You're also correct that a lot of HR reps are former sorority women who had BS liberal arts majors. Most are under 35. You're right about finding some common denominator Greek Life or not.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend says he always talks about how much he loves dogs and wants to get one of his own soon. I'll have to try that. I'm sick of having to put up an act. I'm the exact opposite of a sycophant, that **** is so tiresome to me I just cannot bother.

Yep....pets are another great example. She will automatically trust you more. Also, always scan the room to see what kind of pictures they have up or memorabilia items. Just use anything that you can to build some rapport

I used to sell life insurance and used cars for a long time. White collar interviews were always a cakewalk in comparison to my cold sales experience. I could BS them until there was no tomorrow get hired, secure a few paychecks then leave 5 to 6 weeks later for a better paying job that i actually really wanted lol.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like you work in some bullshiit white collar occupational field.

If you have a female direct supervisor and/or work in a company with female executive managers, use some game tactics on them not for the purposes of obtaining sex but for the purposes of obtaining money from them in the form of a pay deposit to your bank account.

I prefer having a male direct supervisor though I've had 2 bad male supervisors in my career. One was a complete buffoon who had unqualified and one was a short man little biatch. Even with a bad male supervisor, you don't need to run game tactics on them as much.

Whether you have a male or female supervisor, always hold frame. That's the key thing. Don't apologize for much. Articulate with confidence why you do what you do at work. If you can justify it, you're ok.
I work in IT. I've never had a female boss. In fact I'd probably refuse to take any job that's female dominated, or with female managers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in IT. I've never had a female boss. In fact I'd probably refuse to take any job that's female dominated, or with female managers.
You said that in the first post and I overlooked it. Good on you for re-iterating it. A female recruiter for an IT or STEM position does not know which end is up in a lot of cases. They are just looking to see if you have the qualifications based on the keywords given to them by some hiring manager.

Was this a 3rd party recruiter or internal, corporate recruiter?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said that in the first post and I overlooked it. Good on you for re-iterating it. A female recruiter for an IT or STEM position does not know which end is up in a lot of cases. They are just looking to see if you have the qualifications based on the keywords given to them by some hiring manager.

Was this a 3rd party recruiter or internal, corporate recruiter?
She was a 3rd party recruiter from a fairly well known recruitment company.

The thing is like I said I took some IT knowledge assessment and WPM test which I assume the company used to test for aptitude. I have no idea why she abandoned my application, we barely even spoke.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a 3rd party recruiter from a fairly well known recruitment company.

The thing is like I said I took some IT knowledge assessment and WPM test which I assume the company used to test for aptitude. I have no idea why she abandoned my application, we barely even spoke.
3rd party recruiters have a reputation for being at least semi-useful in IT. They might actually produce job offers. In my field, they are completely useless. I stopped talking to them because they rarely produce interviews in my field. They never have produced a job offer for me and I don't know anyone in my field that's gotten a job through a 3rd party recruiter. That doesn't mean it hasn't happened though.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Always need to check the recruitment companies reviews, if you see a lot of people talking about ghosting you know it's a garbage tier Agency. Whenever I had a recruiter ghost me i would put their number and email on a spam website.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got back to me a couple days ago after a long silence with no apology, setting up last minute interviews. Pretty much exactly what would happen if a chick flaked, suddenly just reappears and pretends like nothing happened. Lol. At least it worked out in the end.

Did you fancy her? Lol. You need to complain to the company. Not a SoSuave advice site.
I was merely pointing out that women lack integrity, whether its dating or recruiting or whatever else.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this belongs in this section but...

I applied for an IT position and was contacted by some young recruiter chick. I did a couple tests (IT and WPM) which took almost an hour, then sent over references and updated resume. After I passed (almost perfect score on test and 100WPM), she scheduled a quick interview with her which would prep me for an interview with the hiring manager.

About an hour before the interview she asks to reschedule for the next day. I agree, and say that's fine. Text her the next morning to confirm the interview is at the same time and.... no response. It's been two days and she hasn't responded at all. That **** wouldn't even be acceptable for a date, but for a job recruitment (especially after putting in about an hour of work in my application process), it's simply amazing.

I find this hilarious to be honest. I've NEVER had this happen to me before with any recruiter, and I really suspect only a young female would do something like this because they have no principles, no accountability, and do not value peoples time. Makes me wonder how often she does this to guys who ask her out.

When is the last time you've heard the expression "she's a woman of her word?"
Sure happens.

And although you might not see it yet, you dodged a bullet.

No company should call itself a great place to work for unless they treat people with dignity and respect. These companies leave a lot to desire for. They are weak, incompetent, and have no place for long-term sustainability until they realize that it is people that make it great or not.

Modern Man Advice

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much exactly what would happen if a chick flaked, suddenly just reappears and pretends like nothing happened. Lol. At least it worked out in the end.

I was merely pointing out that women lack integrity, whether its dating or recruiting or whatever else.
All accurate.