Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick and tired of the woman only want tall men talk

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realistically men over 6ft are in the minority , men over 6ft 3 s are in an even smaller minority and men over 6ft 5 are practically unicorns

So she may want a man well over 6ft , just like i want a 5 ft5 sexy brunette with long legs, blue eyes and big t1ts the reality being i see one of them once every blue moon and even then she is usually taken

People WANT a lot of things when it comes a partner , doesn't necessarily mean they will get it compared to their own market value

Our biggest advantage is a man can increase his market value beyond basic physical attributes , a woman can not

A lot of women ranging from HB5- HB8 have been led to believe they can get any man they want ....... trouble is a lot of men they want for face value are already taken or are not interested in them

they may at best get a pump and dump and we all know how much women love those
women can monumentally increase their SMV.

I don’t think you realise what a massive difference gym, hair, makeup and clothing make to a woman. It’s enormous.

my wife in sweats with crap hair = 5
my wife makes an effort = 8 (in my eyes)

the reason so many guys get bitter on here is because they chase 9s who spend their entire life in narcisstic pursuit of looking hot.

the same girl could not be a massive shallow narcissist and be a 6.

if you want a good time choose a woman who could be a 8/9/10 with effort but chooses not to.

literally no woman gets to be a 9 or10 without lots of work

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women can monumentally increase their SMV.

I don’t think you realise what a massive difference gym, hair, makeup and clothing make to a woman. It’s enormous.

my wife in sweats with crap hair = 5
my wife makes an effort = 8 (in my eyes)

the reason so many guys get bitter on here is because they chase 9s who spend their entire life in narcisstic pursuit of looking hot.

the same girl could not be a massive shallow narcissist and be a 6.

if you want a good time choose a woman who could be a 8/9/10 with effort but chooses not to.

literally no woman gets to be a 9 or10 without lots of work
Yes but if you read carefully i said beyond "physical attributes " everything you list above is a physical attribute she uses to increase her value ...but that can only stretch so far

I know a HB5 who on weekends transforms herself into a 7 ....... am i attracted to her no because i have seen behind the curtain.

In the summer she managed to land a relationship with a guy probably 2/3 points higher than her it lasted all of 6 weeks and he left , i assume going to bed with a 7 and waking up next to a 5 wore pretty thin quickly

From an alternate perspective any man can build an empire and have women falling at his feet just from the sheer power he exudes

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty blue pilled tbh. I have dated them all and there isn't really a difference. An overall 5 that isn't voluptuous is world's difference than a 5 with a perfect ass or huge tits btw. The latter will get tons and tons of attention with no effort, the former has to wear makeup and seek it out to a greater extent.
Blue pilled is a bit too rough and misogynistic for me. I find blue pilled sexist.
I’m kind of a pastel shade of blue with pink sparkles.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what women care about, in order of importance:

1. Game - (ability to communicate, manipulate her emotions and give her "feelz")
2. Looks (height, chad jawline, muscular, big c0ck etc).
3. Status/money

If you don't have Game, then Looks/money/status will never get you a woman with burning desire who genuinely throws herself at you.
#2 opens the door to #1 being successful. Even with average game, your looks will get you in.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6.6 is too tall, that's probably why he gets extra female attention, I guess he gets extra male attention too.

Too tall? No way. Women throw themselves at him especially end of the night when the bar is closing. First thing they compliment is his height saying he is the tallest guy there...which he usually is. It's like clockwork...zero game required. Saying it's too tall is just blind cope from being shorter imo.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a cousin.He has the genes of an elite wide receiver.He is tall,6’2,he is one of those guys who is naturally big,going to the gym for him would be strictly complementary,and I love the guy,but he is a soft spoken pipsqueek who spends a lot of his time watching soap operas. I knew a guy in high school,he ticked all the boxes most guys here adhere to,handsome,had money,and yes,he was tall.Girls were attracted to him by default.All this was enough to earn him the attentions of the hottest girl in school.Until she was literally taken from him by the one of the most “natural” guys I’ve ever known.This guy,this natural,was for all intents and purposes average.Average height,average looks,average resources.The tall guy had him beat in every way,but,this guy had charm,I mean,CHARM.Heck,sometimes he used it on guys to get his way.Long post,but my point is,height is not the unassailable variable that most guys here think it is.It is most definitely an advantage,it most definitely will help get you in the door,but it’s not the be all end all people presume it is. You could be 6’4 but if you have the personality of a bar of soap,the only thing you will be banging is your right hand.Besides,height is un changeable.So you’re not above 6 feet tall,what are you going to do?Cry?Moan about how unfair it is?What will that change?All you can do is control the controllables.

6'2 is not really bonus points territory. You still need either good looks/game. It's considered tall but nothing special in the mind of a woman. Im 6'2 right under 6'3. I guess you can say 6'3 if im wearing the right pair of shoes. I get complimented on the shape if my nose more so than my height ha.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, New Jersey as a place has a lot of shorter folks. Height matters less here. We have a ton of shorter demographics - Italian, Jewish, Asian, and indigenous Latinoes.

Second, size matters only to get you in the door. Looks and money are always top. They trump anything else.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what women care about, in order of importance:

1. Game - (ability to communicate, manipulate her emotions and give her "feelz")
2. Looks (height, chad jawline, muscular, big c0ck etc).
3. Status/money

If you don't have Game, then Looks/money/status will never get you a woman with burning desire who genuinely throws herself at you.
I’d put looks over game.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's too tall, I would never want to be 6.6, I'm 6.2 and it's the sweet spot, I had a friend who was 6.5 and I was sorry for him.. I don't know your height but the taller you are the more difficult it is to dress well and find clothes that fit. Pay attention, really tall guys rarely have a nice style, because almost nothing fits. Also, being tall can be a nightmare if you don't like to be the center of attention, you're like an attraction. Not nice.
I'm curious what kind of women throw themselves at a guy just because he's tall, especially when the bar is closing... Not bashing, I doubt that those women are top quality. But if it works for him, good, I don't think it happens that much.
True, there is a guy at my gym who is 6'6" and jacked.

You think most guys would want to be him just for the dominance factor alone. My one friend referred to a guy like that as a "boyfriend destoyer" .

However, I was thinking (as you said). You are that tall (and jacked) you are going to get alot of attention (wanted and unwanted).

Probably have to cautious around short guys at a bar who have a Napoleonic Complex too.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we are the same race of people near enough. Britain is mainly ethnically related to people who came her from Denmark and norther Germany.
You may have found different in London - which is a mix of everything. The north is tall because of Viking influence.

Normans were shorter but they didn’t interbreed much. You find the wealthy families in U.K. weirdly still resemble the French, love French food, French wine and travelling to France. They tend to be shorter too I find.

amazing how 1000 years has passed but the class divide is still middle class Normans and working class Saxons.
I discovered eupedia.com after reading this and wishing to double check it, and it's interesting how the geographical distribution of Y-haplogroups (male only) is different from the geographical distribution of Mito-haplogroups (female only).

For example the most common Y-haplogroup in Britain by a very long shot is R1b and its subclades (which seems to have originated in what is now northern Cameroon and a sliver of eastern Nigeria, but you have to look at eupedia's r1b world map to see that). The two most common r1b subclades are here and here (i cant attach more than 3 images to this post), and here's the whole r1b group:

1633970790622.png

And the most common mito-haplogroup in Britain is H:

1633970969533.png

My point is, notice how mito-haplogroup H is common in both Britain and Sweden but is even more common in Sweden than Britain. And yet, the r1b y-group is far more common in Britain than Sweden. This shows that different male lineages outcompeted other lineages in different places.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I discovered eupedia.com after reading this and wishing to double check it, and it's interesting how the geographical distribution of Y-haplogroups (male only) is different from the geographical distribution of Mito-haplogroups (female only).

For example the most common Y-haplogroup in Britain by a very long shot is R1b and its subclades (which seems to have originated in what is now northern Cameroon and a sliver of eastern Nigeria, but you have to look at eupedia's r1b world map to see that). The two most common r1b subclades are here and here (i cant attach more than 3 images to this post), and here's the whole r1b group:

View attachment 7264

And the most common mito-haplogroup in Britain is H:

View attachment 7265

My point is, notice how mito-haplogroup H is common in both Britain and Sweden but is even more common in Sweden than Britain. And yet, the r1b y-group is far more common in Britain than Sweden. This shows that different male lineages outcompeted other lineages in different places.
So you’re saying that Britons are indeed the rightful masters of the world. Thanks man.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah you're 6.2 almost 6.3, like me. You must agree that it's not that easy to dress, t-shirts and shirts are always too short.

Oh yeah. Especially in non western counties ha

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get zero bonus points for being 6'0 BUT you get zero subtractions as well. Bonus points start at 6'4 to 6'6 feet tall. Those guys legit have a big advantage as long as they arent too ugly or socially retarded. I know this for an absolute fact because my brother is 6'6 and gets A LOT of extra female attention wherever we go.
I agree with that, Being 6'0" is not that impressive. But when you start getting around the 6'4, 6'6 level, that's when you see the girls start automatically working to get the guy's attention.

Tyrion Lannister; very short, lots of game.
Very short, lots of money, more like.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's too tall, I would never want to be 6.6, I'm 6.2 and it's the sweet spot, I had a friend who was 6.5 and I was sorry for him.. I don't know your height but the taller you are the more difficult it is to dress well and find clothes that fit. Pay attention, really tall guys rarely have a nice style, because almost nothing fits. Also, being tall can be a nightmare if you don't like to be the center of attention, you're like an attraction. Not nice.
I'm curious what kind of women throw themselves at a guy just because he's tall, especially when the bar is closing... Not bashing, I doubt that those women are top quality. But if it works for him, good, I don't think it happens that much.
There is such a thing as too tall. I dated for a few months a man who is 6’8”. I’m 5’6”. He was too tall. Dancing was awkward, I couldn’t just kiss him out and about (not even in my highest shoes rather I had to stand on a curb to reach him…) and he complained about never being able to find clothing that fit correctly. He stuck out everywhere we went even though he is a handsome man, and he was social. He needs to date a woman who is similarly tall. I understand he’s now seeing a 6’3” former NCAA volleyball player. That’s a better match for him.

Funny enough my BF (who is between 6’2” and 6’3”) and I ran into him recently. He is half a foot taller than my BF and all I could think about while saying hello was how happy I am with the physical attributes of the guy I’m with.

Height and how it positively influences attractiveness is on a bell curve. Your job as a guy is sorting where you fall on HER subjective bell curve. The sweet spot for me personally is 6’2”. I’ve dated men who were taller and who were shorter but I prefer that sweet spot.

I agree you can change her bell curve with game, charm, looks, body, and social calibration. Attraction is always multifaceted.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is such a thing as too tall. I dated for a few months a man who is 6’8”. I’m 5’6”. He was too tall. Dancing was awkward, I couldn’t just kiss him out and about (not even in my highest shoes rather I had to stand on a curb to reach him…)

I understand he’s now seeing a 6’3” former NCAA volleyball player. That’s a better match for him.
My 6'4" friend that I have mentioned here before married a 5'1" woman, so that's about the same height differential as what you described with a 6'8" man and you being 5'6".

With my 6'4" friend, he almost exclusively went for women 5'7" and under. I could never understand that. If I were 6'4", I'd be interested in 5'10"-6'1" women. I tend to find tall, athletic women attractive, which is problematic when you are 5'10" like me. Realistically, 5'7"-5'8" is my cap, though I've found an exception here and there.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like small women so i can pick them up and throw them with one arm. Tall women are a turn off. Anything remotely masculine is a turn off to me. Especially their voices. Voices are a huge deal. A lot of women nowadays got that lowkey chain smoker voice.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s very much a personal preference thing. From voice to height each person has his or her own alchemy of what works. As a dancer in various genres I strongly prefer taller men. I don’t like to be taller than my guy if I’m in heels, and I like to be able to wear tall heels. Fortunately my guy also likes me in tall heels ;)

My father and my uncles were all tall men. My dad was 6’4”. So that’s what I grew up with and he was always a REAL man. So I do not discount the imprinting. I really like the way the man I am with looks, and how he handles himself. I like the way I FEEL with him.

I have an artist friend who is very handsome and accomplished & is just a great guy. When we first were introduced we went on a few dates. But he is 5’8” and doesn’t dance AT ALL. Not my thing. But he has no trouble meeting beautiful women.

Stature is not a big deal to all women. It’s not the only thing at all, and having a preference about it is no big deal. We all have our personal preferences. If we have the luxury of being able to select on our set of preferences? Awesome. Not everyone can.

Men often prefer petite pretty women who have long hair and a youthful look. It’s no different.

Always choose from those you find attractive who also find you attractive. Height is but one factor. And women have different views about it. As evidenced in this very thread.

I should note that my own son stands at 5’8 or so. He is charming, fit, smart and very handsome…and socially adroit. He’s IN DEMAND with the ladies at 19.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting point. I've often being equally put off or very much turned on by a woman's voice.

I've noticed for a long time. One woman can say my name and it means ****e another can say my name it intrigues me....

Oddly it was something that I missed about my last LTR, the manner in which she spoke my name..

Im dating a Columbian girl here in Cartegena and her voice and tonality are 10 out of 10. Makes a huge difference. Looks are solid 8 out 10. Its why i dont like most western women. Their voices and slang/lingo is very off putting.