Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick and tired of the woman only want tall men talk

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is a Jersey thing. Shorter Italian men with attractive women is common.
The blowouts those NJ Italian fellas rock usually add 3-4" to their perceived height

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The blowouts those NJ Italian fellas rock usually add 3-4" to their perceived height
Lol thankfully, those have gone out of style.

Jersey girls seem to be more into muscles than height. All the alpha posturing makes bar scuffles common around here, and being 6’3 doesn’t give any distinct advantage in an actual brawl (which is decided with either the first hit, or on the ground).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re in NJ. Those hoes up there will date anyone. Down here in the south they damn well demand 6’ or taller, ive met many that have even said so.
I have seen this in action in more Southern U.S. states.

Jersey girls seem to be more into muscles than height. All the alpha posturing makes bar scuffles common around here, and being 6’3 doesn’t give any distinct advantage in an actual brawl (which is decided with either the first hit, or on the ground).
I agree that big muscles are needed to date Guidettes.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get zero bonus points for being 6'0 BUT you get zero subtractions as well. Bonus points start at 6'4 to 6'6 feet tall. Those guys legit have a big advantage as long as they arent too ugly or socially retarded. I know this for an absolute fact because my brother is 6'6 and gets A LOT of extra female attention wherever we go. Im 6'3 myself and thank god every day for it.

As long as you arent below 5'10 you are pretty good. Anything below and it's much more difficult. And stop using hyper alpha and high status short men as an example to dispute this fact. Those are exceptions. Most women do not want anything to do with a man shorter than the. Id be pissed if i were a short guy reading your post because even as a tall guy i know the truth.
I would think bonus points would start at 6'2". Only 2.5% of men are 6'2" or taller.

I agree that nobody is going to say, "Wow, look at that 6 foot tall guy, he's tall!" However, being 6 feet should always be tall enough.

I used to work with this adorable 5'0", bubbly Puerto Rican chick. Her fiance is 5'2" and AVERAGE looking. Short guys do have a shot and all you need is one.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you arent below 5'10 you are pretty good. Anything below and it's much more difficult.
I agree. There's a difference between 5'9" and 5'10". As a 5'10" guy, I can tell you that there's nothing great about this height. I perceive 5'10" and 5'11" as heights where you'll get demerits on apps for heights, but you'll probably be ok with in-person approaching so long as you aren't approaching anyone 5'8"+.

I would think bonus points would start at 6'2". Only 2.5% of men are 6'2" or taller.

I agree that nobody is going to say, "Wow, look at that 6 foot tall guy, he's tall!" However, being 6 feet should always be tall enough.
6'2" is fair enough to begin bonus points, though women are excited about 6'0" vs. 5'10" or 5'11", especially if the interaction begins from an app.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6.2, being tall doesn't get you laid but it helps a lot if you look good and have a nice shape (especially with tall 8s-10s), but if you're just tall and skinny + you look average or below average it doesn't make a difference I think.
Good point.

Shorties and haters are under the assumption that height alone is a golden ticket.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's definitely a disadvantage when it comes to being shorter than the rest. That's why shorter dudes need to instill cognitive dissonance in chicks and in social situations. There's no doubt that tall men are naturally enticing to women because of biology. So in an animalistic way, a tall guy could grab the room in 3 to 5 seconds just by being tall. Empirically, that's just how it is.

Shorter guys can't instantly get women stirred up the way taller guys do, but with some creativity, they can pique interest and get women to start questioning their own thoughts and emotions.

It's quite obvious that short guys get dates and get laid. They just don't quite have the novelty of instant attraction.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I used to work with this adorable 5'0", bubbly Puerto Rican chick. Her fiance is 5'2" and AVERAGE looking. Short guys do have a shot and all you need is one.
2.5%?

Not in U.K./northern Europe. It’s about 80% anglo Saxon here, more like 25%

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.5%?

Not in U.K./northern Europe. It’s about 80% anglo Saxon here, more like 25%
Yes, that's in US.

I didn't find the English particularly tall when I was there, but the Germans are big.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’10 183 with a 32” waist and dated a girl last year who dated NOTHING but 6’ and taller guys before me. She even admitted she wasn’t sure about me until our 3rd date but glad she stuck it out because she ended up being very much into me. She was about to reject me for my height but didn’t lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5"9.5 is the average height the kicker is most guys add an inch to their height on average and most people get measured in shoes. I would subtract an inch of 98 percent of male height and half an inch off women. If you're attractive you'll get attention no matter. Talked to a woman who told me she doesn't even like tall guys she likes them 5"8 to 5"10.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol thankfully, those have gone out of style.

Was born and raised in NJ. Don't live there anymore though. Ah yes the garden state

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that's in US.

I didn't find the English particularly tall when I was there, but the Germans are big.
we are the same race of people near enough. Britain is mainly ethnically related to people who came her from Denmark and norther Germany.
You may have found different in London - which is a mix of everything. The north is tall because of Viking influence.

Normans were shorter but they didn’t interbreed much. You find the wealthy families in U.K. weirdly still resemble the French, love French food, French wine and travelling to France. They tend to be shorter too I find.

amazing how 1000 years has passed but the class divide is still middle class Normans and working class Saxons.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a cousin.He has the genes of an elite wide receiver.He is tall,6’2,he is one of those guys who is naturally big,going to the gym for him would be strictly complementary,and I love the guy,but he is a soft spoken pipsqueek who spends a lot of his time watching soap operas. I knew a guy in high school,he ticked all the boxes most guys here adhere to,handsome,had money,and yes,he was tall.Girls were attracted to him by default.All this was enough to earn him the attentions of the hottest girl in school.Until she was literally taken from him by the one of the most “natural” guys I’ve ever known.This guy,this natural,was for all intents and purposes average.Average height,average looks,average resources.The tall guy had him beat in every way,but,this guy had charm,I mean,CHARM.Heck,sometimes he used it on guys to get his way.Long post,but my point is,height is not the unassailable variable that most guys here think it is.It is most definitely an advantage,it most definitely will help get you in the door,but it’s not the be all end all people presume it is. You could be 6’4 but if you have the personality of a bar of soap,the only thing you will be banging is your right hand.Besides,height is un changeable.So you’re not above 6 feet tall,what are you going to do?Cry?Moan about how unfair it is?What will that change?All you can do is control the controllables.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get zero bonus points for being 6'0 BUT you get zero subtractions as well. Bonus points start at 6'4 to 6'6 feet tall. Those guys legit have a big advantage as long as they arent too ugly or socially retarded. I know this for an absolute fact because my brother is 6'6 and gets A LOT of extra female attention wherever we go. Im 6'3 myself and thank god every day for it.

As long as you arent below 5'10 you are pretty good. Anything below and it's much more difficult. And stop using hyper alpha and high status short men as an example to dispute this fact. Those are exceptions. Most women do not want anything to do with a man shorter than the. Id be pissed if i were a short guy reading your post because even as a tall guy i know the truth.
Agree that 6'0" is neutral. I think 6'2" to 6'4" is bonus. 6'5"+ is getting too tall.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1633939788619.png
Tyrion Lannister; very short, lots of game.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a cope: "she won't date me because I'm short" is better than "she won't date me because I'm a loser and have a toxic personality". One puts the blame on wahmen, the other requires introspection and work.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realistically men over 6ft are in the minority , men over 6ft 3 s are in an even smaller minority and men over 6ft 5 are practically unicorns

So she may want a man well over 6ft , just like i want a 5 ft5 sexy brunette with long legs, blue eyes and big t1ts the reality being i see one of them once every blue moon and even then she is usually taken

People WANT a lot of things when it comes a partner , doesn't necessarily mean they will get it compared to their own market value

Our biggest advantage is a man can increase his market value beyond basic physical attributes , a woman can not

A lot of women ranging from HB5- HB8 have been led to believe they can get any man they want ....... trouble is a lot of men they want for face value are already taken or are not interested in them

they may at best get a pump and dump and we all know how much women love those

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we are the same race of people near enough. Britain is mainly ethnically related to people who came her from Denmark and norther Germany.
You may have found different in London - which is a mix of everything. The north is tall because of Viking influence.

Normans were shorter but they didn’t interbreed much. You find the wealthy families in U.K. weirdly still resemble the French, love French food, French wine and travelling to France. They tend to be shorter too I find.

Cool! Love English History!

amazing how 1000 years has passed but the class divide is still middle class Normans and working class Saxons.