Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it a bad idea to tell a woman via text that: You don't pay for sex.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, tell her that if she is a prostitute, you're not interested. This is in case she mentions sex if she doesn't even know what you look like. I know undercover police can entrap men who have no intentions of having sex with a prostitute, so I thinking this would be a cover your a** move. What do you think? (I tend to be a little paranoid, and yes, I take all of my meds)

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be afraid of life. Just don't mention money or agree to any sort of compensation if you want to avoid Prostitutes.

And just go find a woman who is obviously not an undercover cop if you want a prostitute.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be afraid of life. Just don't mention money or agree to any sort of compensation if you want to avoid Prostitutes.

And just go find a woman who is obviously not an undercover cop if you want a prostitute.
How can you tell whether a woman is an undercover cop or not? Even being taken down to the police station would be extremely traumatizing for me due to a psychological condition I have which I will not mention what it is on here publicly. I would be traumatized to the point I could have a stroke! I do not want a prostitute but I think the police want to entrap men and that even men with innocent intentions could be falsely charged with solicitation!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you tell whether a woman is an undercover cop or not? Even being taken down to the police station would be extremely traumatizing for me due to a psychological condition I have which I will not mention what it is on here publicly. I would be traumatized to the point I could have a stroke! I do not want a prostitute but I think the police want to entrap men and that even men with innocent intentions could be falsely charged with solicitation!
Between the police, the woman, potentially other men who could rob you, your almost virtually guaranteed to have problems at some point.

Massage is probably the best way to go, just go to her a couple times first to build up report.

But yeah, you can't examine life through a hypothetical lense without a lot of life experience

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been my experience that a lot of Eastern European women that do not make any mention of being a pro always end up asking for help for their toothache, etc. :rolleyes:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not in the United States of Vagina Worship, then she's not an undercover cop.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question! I actually found an article on the subject here:

One of the points on this list relates to my next point. But the main point that stood out to me is that prostitutes will most likely take any drugs you offer them but cops likely won't. (which makes sense, it would be hard for a cop to do their job if they're getting drunk/high, and most drugs are illegal.) The other big one imo is the naked one.

Here is another relevant article:

Notice how most of the prostitutes are blatantly showing their asses and barely dressed? I'm not an expert on police or crime. But I highly doubt a policewoman would agree to walk around half naked like that. She would be more modestly dressed.

To be a cop you need to be from a middle class family and have gone to college, in addition they tend to be more conservative because obviously a cop is tough on crime and right wingers support police more than left wingers. None of that sounds like a woman that would walk around with her ass or titties out in my opinion.

In a third world country, the cops are corrupt and the people are poor. Even if you found an undercover cop in Colombia or the Dominican Republic or something you could probably pay her to look the other way. But 99% chance it's just a poor woman who needs money.

One last thing, know the law. Know what the cop needs to get you to do in order to arrest you or charge you. Most likely you're not committing a crime until you give her money if she's the one asking you to pay her for sex.

Even being taken down to the police station would be extremely traumatizing for me due to a psychological condition I have which I will not mention what it is on here publicly. I
Yeah you seem like you have a severe anxiety problem. I recommend seeing a therapist and getting a Xanax prescription if the therapy doesn't help.

Make sure to have a couple of shots whenever you're going out so you can loosen up.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have undercover cops working as fake prostitutes to entrap men? Jesus. Land of the free? That’s some proper Soviet shyt for a govenment supposedly scared of an armed public!