Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I send her another message?

flipflip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent a message to a random girl on ig and she responded in a really excited way so I sent her another message but she didn't respond to that one. She liked the message though so I'm not sure if I should message again. I don't wanna waste my time

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent a message to a random girl on ig and she responded in a really excited way so I sent her another message but she didn't respond to that one. She liked the message though so I'm not sure if I should message again. I don't wanna waste my time
Hard to know for certainty without knowing what the message itself actually said. However, typically a "double text" or message is never advisable. If her interest is high enough she will respond. Give it time. If a week goes by and nothing you can maybe shoot off a simple "hey you" and see if she responds. If not, then time to move on for good.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't even have to read the post, as soon as I read in the title "another message" I knew my answer would be no.

Never double text. Never. Ever. Understood?

If she is genuinely interested, she will reply. Believe me. No one is that busy to not take 2 secs to reply. No one. Whoever tells you that is lying to your face and should be an insult to your time and energy.

Modern Man Advice

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends if it was an open ended question or your reply was closed off,

if she bailed on the convo ignore her forever.

its about time men started reclaiming their rightful throne. she has no power in real life, dont give her any online.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't even have to read the post, as soon as I read in the title "another message" I knew my answer would be no.

If she is genuinely interested, she will reply. Believe me. No one is that busy to not take 2 secs to reply. No one. Whoever tells you that is lying to your face and should be an insult to your time and energy.

Modern Man Advice
I also wanted to post "No" before reading the post.
The ball in in her hands. If she's dropping it, then she's not good enough for your team.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send 1 more message. If she doesn't respond or the conversation dies quickly or she puts in no effort then let it stay that way.

Once can be a coincidence, twice is no interest.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Modern Man Advice
A question on double texting: you should never double text regardless of what was the context of your previous text?

For example when you asked a question and she left it on read - than it sounds obvious. How about you made some joke - and she left it on read as well, should it be an exception? It kinda rings the bell that something is wrong but you can wait a week and ask her out - and that can be the ultimate check of her interest.

But something deep inside tells me that I try to rationalize why she did not reply - and the answer should be simply she is not interested enough in you. And the best what can you do is to move on and stick with the women who have high interest in you.

Thoughts?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A question on double texting: you should never double text regardless of what was the context of your previous text?

For example when you asked a question and she left it on read - than it sounds obvious. How about you made some joke - and she left it on read as well, should it be an exception? It kinda rings the bell that something is wrong but you can wait a week and ask her out - and that can be the ultimate check of her interest.

But something deep inside tells me that I try to rationalize why she did not reply - and the answer should be simply she is not interested enough in you. And the best what can you do is to move on and stick with the women who have high interest in you.

Thoughts?
Generally speaking, no. You don't want to double text even if the last text didn't grant a response per se. A girl should be chasing you as well. If a girl's interest level is high enough she will engage and chase.

The thing with double texts, and I mean sending a text (regardless of context) with no response in 24-48 hrs and then sending another simply translates into: I need you more than you need me. Clear and simple. And we all know that is not healthy.

But I see where you're getting at. You sent a text that granted no response, and decided to send another one a few hours/days later, it is not the end of the world. But it cannot be a repeating behavior or pattern in the interaction.

I just simply don't buy the idea that somebody can "forget" or be too "busy" to send a text to someone you truly and genuinely enjoy the company of.

At the end of the day, pursuing a girl with low interest will only be detrimental to your mental health and masculine energy. We, as men, have to be more intentional with our time and resources.

Hope that makes sense.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl on IG responds to your message, that means that she wants it from behind.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, no. You don't want to double text even if the last text didn't grant a response per se. A girl should be chasing you as well. If a girl's interest level is high enough she will engage and chase.

The thing with double texts, and I mean sending a text (regardless of context) with no response in 24-48 hrs and then sending another simply translates into I need you more than you do. And we all know that is not healthy.

But I see where you're getting at. You sent a text that granted no response, and decided to send another one a few hours/days later, it is not the end of the world. But it cannot be a repeating behavior or pattern in the interaction.

I just simply don't buy the idea that somebody can "forget" or be too "busy" to send a text to someone you truly and genuinely enjoy their company.

At the end of the day, pursuing a girl with low interest will only be detrimental for your mental health and masculine energy. We, as men, have to be more intentional with our time and resources.

Hope that makes sense.

Modern Man Advice
Nah, in my case it was repeated behavior. A month or two ago - I sent something her - left on read, than we did not chat. 2 weeks later has done the same - no reply again. Went NC for a month. Than we randomly met outside, she texted next day. Than a couple days later I initiated and we met and had some drinks, next day texted her, had a little conversation and this is where she left it on read. It happened last Thursday - no text ever since.

My gut tells me to move on and never initiate again considering the amount of BS I had with her. But at the same time I was thinking to ask her out next week for some action date like trampoline jumping and if she flakes - than it is 100% done.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just take a liking as a answer, so I don't know what was the first msg and if you are not trying to invite her out, then yes there is no need for another msg

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gut tells me to move on and never initiate again considering the amount of BS I had with her. But at the same time I was thinking to ask her out next week for some action date like trampoline jumping and if she flakes - than it is 100% done.
This behaviour is the cause of many men their downfall. "Just one more try" and before you know it you're 100 tries further. It's like "one more gamble, one more cigarette, one more line,..."

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This behaviour is the cause of many men their downfall. "Just one more try" and before you know it you're 100 tries further. It's like "one more gamble, one more cigarette, one more line,..."
Yeah, i could agree here if you wanna raise her IL. Than you try to use all the tricks you have.

In my case I wanna know for sure what is her IL. So far I cannot figure it out and instead of guessing I think the best way to check it - ask out.

So if I do it - she might not reply at all, or flake that she is busy - than I will know that when the girl does all what she did - it is better to cut it off early next time. If she agrees - will see than.

But at the end of the day - if I had 10 girls in my rotation i would hard next her 2 months ago frankly...

Last edited:

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to give advice going forward, I would need to know exactly what was said leading up to this point as far as text exchanges. All these guys throwing their opinion around and we don't even know the full story.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I see that you're newer here.

Unfortunately, you'll find that a lot of forum members will go into default mode and just respond with the predicable stuff. Sometimes it's worthy, but often times, it's not (it really depends on the circumstances and situation).

You said that she "liked" your second message.
Look at that particular message. Was it something that gave her a reason to respond? If not, then sure, at your leisure, send her another message (but unless she responds back, make this your final text) . Just be sure that the next message is something that illicits more than clicking the "like" tab"

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You want a guaranteed response? Just call her instead of texting her.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a guaranteed response? Just call her instead of texting her.
This is what I was thinking after reading Anti Dump Machine book. Instead of going back and forth guessing - ask her out, anything other than YES or alternative day - is Hard Next