Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here have sisters?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have 5 sisters. all older.
Older sisters are the less valuable form of sister. Younger sisters are more valuable because you are better positioned to date your younger sister's social circle. I've seen this happen with men I've known with younger sisters.

While I'm sure older sisters can help to some degree with female psyche, the value of the social network from a younger sister is much more meaningful.

Living in the same city as a sister or similarly aged female cousins helps a lot with social circle game.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say that 80 percent of red pill theory is not exactly on point........I think the red pill theory deals with a very specific democratic of women.
This is the type of insight I'm looking for... What have you found vastly different from the theory?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in the same city as a sister or similarly aged female cousins helps a lot with social circle game.
This is actually how a lot of social circle game works for beta males. I can think of one beta male I know who is 6'0" and slightly nerdy. Not overwhelmingly nerdy, but nerdy enough to get written off as a stranger nobody. His younger sister hooked him up with a few of her friends and that helped him out.

I've known a couple of other guys with younger sisters who didn't live in the same city as adults as their younger sisters. They mainly had to rely on websites, apps, and cold approaches. Despite having similar levels of game as the man mentioned above, they experienced a higher level of frustration in their interactions with women.

For those that grew up with a sister, I'm curious if that provided any additional insight into the female psyche etc...
Any insight that a sister would provide can be replicated with some internet research for guys in the Millennial or Gen Z generations. These are the 20s-30s adults right now. For a Gen X or Boomer guy who didn't have the luxury of the internet, a sister might have made things easier than library reading or buying the books, but even they could have made it work.

The more valuable thing that a sister can provide is the social network. While knowledge can be replicated, a social network is much more difficult to replicate. You only get to take advantage of that as an adult if you live in the same city as her.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more valuable thing that a sister can provide is the social network. While knowledge can be replicated, a social network is much more difficult to replicate. You only get to take advantage of that as an adult if you live in the same city as her.
It's funny cause I'd imagine an older brother picking on his younger sister but then needing her to procure women...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I have female Older siblings, But they all moved out. There's a 9 year gap between my older 3 older sisters and then i have another 2 younger male siblings. My sisters are pretty normal and got married in their 20s.

My family is more traditional/old fashioned then most, it's always been weird how most girls my age wanted to wait till their 30s to even think of marriage.

If they were my age i would have probably been introduced to their social circle and met more traditionally minded women. My 3 older siblings also went to a private religious school while i went to a secular public school, which seemed to have made a difference in social circles.

Unlike our sisters, me and my brothers have not settled down. My two brothers are both into Nightclubbing/Raves and I stick to cold approach/OLD. My parents want us to settle down like they did But i don't think it's likely.

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlike our sisters, me and my brothers have not settled down. My two brothers are both into Nightclubbing/Raves and I stick to cold approach/OLD. My parents want us to settle down like they did But i don't think it's likely.
Would you consider it if you met a girl with the values you grew up with like your sisters?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Would you consider it if you met a girl with the values you grew up with like your sisters?
I would but i think i missed the boat, I didn't develop a social circle in highschool or college with likeminded individuals.

The only one that fits the bill is a family friend/former neighbour that my parents want to set me up with. I haven't seen her in 15 years now though.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would but i think i missed the boat, I didn't develop a social circle in highschool or college with likeminded individuals.

The only one that fits the bill is a family friend/former neighbour that my parents want to set me up with. I haven't seen her in 15 years now though.
How old are you?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
How old are you?
25, by my age my sisters had already married their boyfriends of several years.

I'm like the only one of my friends that even desires to settle down

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25, by my age my sisters had already married their boyfriends of several years.

I'm like the only one of my friends that even desires to settle down
Damn dude you are young. You don't need high school or college social circles, you can create your own.. You have plenty of time regardless.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with sisters?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of grew up with a step sister after my mother remarried. As far as insight into the female mind.... well.. this was in the late 1990's but she would be on the phone with her then serious boyfriend, even getting into tearful arguments about trust and love. The phone calls ended with "love you too" late at night around 11pm or so only to get on AOL and chat some guys to meet up with them around 12:00am.

Sometimes I could hear her talking to other guys on the phone late at night as well, all the while her boyfriend would come over when the family got together. I was in my late teens so I was like "Eh oh well" i was too busy writing poems to my first girlfriend lol i was "in love" but of course that bit me in the ass down the road. We all learn through observations and personal experiences.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of grew up with a step sister after my mother remarried. As far as insight into the female mind.... well.. this was in the late 1990's but she would be on the phone with her then serious boyfriend, even getting into tearful arguments about trust and love. The phone calls ended with "love you too" late at night around 11pm or so only to get on AOL and chat some guys to meet up with them around 12:00am.

Sometimes I could hear her talking to other guys on the phone late at night as well, all the while her boyfriend would come over when the family got together. I was in my late teens so I was like "Eh oh well" i was too busy writing poems to my first girlfriend lol i was "in love" but of course that bit me in the ass down the road. We all learn through observations and personal experiences.
This made me laugh for some reason, I think it was the AOL. I can still remember the ring.

Anyway, this is probably the best here so far. Especially this line: "The phone calls ended with "love you too" late at night around 11pm or so only to get on AOL and chat some guys to meet up with them around 12:00am."

Gold.

Modern Man Advice

TheProspect

Reaction score
I never allowed societal degeneracy to influence her.
How did you successfully manage that?

Do you think she, as an individual, was predisposed to grow up a principled young woman and contain enough self-respect to reject hookup culture? Or do you think your influence specifically helped her in that regard? Or a bit of both?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting... What's her current martial status? Kids?

I have a little sister and I learned her real good. She is a blonde bombshell, but she's already married at 24 and has 2 kids. She's not out there shaking her ass for social media "likes" like the rest of those Ho's. She's ultra conservative (because of me) and she will remain that way.

I never allowed societal degeneracy to influence her.
So marriage can work? Be careful posting that here lol

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting... What's her current martial status? Kids?
Yes she's married to another guy now and has 2 kids. One from her current husband and the other from the previous boyfriend.