Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The myth of the universal Chad

Reaction score
There is no such thing as this one guy that every girl is attracted to. It doesn't matter how you act, how much money you have, how much status you have, how good-looking you are....There will be a lot of women that find you unattractive and there's nothing you can do about it. The guys that have the most success with women are taking advantage of market segmentation. The largest markets are basic white women and basic black women, so a Chad that appeals to basic average white women and a Tyrone that appeals basic black women are going to have it easier. However, switch them up and they won't be a Chad or Tyrone anymore.

The guys with the least amount of success are not taking advantage of market segmentation. The guys lowest in demand are incels, nerds, and non-aligned men, so they will have a harder time attracting women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys that have the most success with women are taking advantage of market segmentation.
This is more true than false.

A 6'0" - 6'4", white, muscular guy or fit guy is going to have the widest market. This guy can get nearly any White woman. A lot of Hispanic and Asian women will be interested.

One of my good friends is a 6'4" white male. Now that he's been in an LTR for 5+ years, he is not in great shape now. However, prior to that LTR resulting in marriage, he was in good shape. He is also a former NCAA athlete in a country club sport. He's a basic white male from middle America with no distinct ethnicity. There are ethnic looking white males as a side note. If you looked at his segmentation profile, he would be the dreamboat of every basic college educated white woman in her 20s, which is was he was pursuing in the 2010s while single. I agree that he would not have been as successful if he had been targeting Hispanic or Black women.

Some men don't have an obvious segment.

I'd say that I'm one of those men that don't have a killer segment that goes wild over me, yet I have put up a solid lifetime notch count. While I don't think I have a segment that will be immensely attracted to me, I also don't have too many segments that vomit at my existence. I'm 5'10", medium build, and have Italian-American ancestry with a Southern Italian look. Because I said I'm Italian-American, one might think that guidettes might be a good match for me. I don't live in an area with a lot of guidettes, so that's not a viable segment. Also, guidettes tend to go for more muscular men than myself. I can go for Hispanic women with my dark, almost Hispanic like features. Hispanic women won't go wild for me but they're not opposed to me. I have had sex with Hispanic women. I'm kinda ethnic for the basic white woman, which can go either way. Some basic white women felt that my look was exotic and they were turned on by having sex with me but staying within the White race. Some basic white women might prefer a more cookie cutter guy and I'm not that at all. I'm good at some sports, but some of the women who are good at many sports like I am are taller women (5'7" - 6'1") and looking for taller men, though I can get some of these women.

Due to the fact that I don't have an obvious segment or a good social circle, I have put up with a lot of aggravation to achieve what I've achieved. I have had to deal with a lot of shiit with websites back in the day and swipe apps in more recent years. I have done a lot of cold approaching, which is a tougher path than making it happen through social circle.

Serenity

Reaction score
The real problem is constantly comparing oneself to others instead of maximizing what you've got. Anyone who speaks of Chad or Tyrone unironically are hung up on things beyond their control instead of focusing on what they can do.

All these externalized ways of thinking I see these days are a complete waste of time. We can't change the competition and we can't change women either, what can do is change ourselves and capitalize on whatever advantage we do have.

No man will ever be able to attract literally every girl, not even within his most successful segment. It's not even about segments or any other such nonsensical systems. It's all about making the best of what you have and in that department A LOT of men fail miserably.

Reaction score
This is more true than false.

A 6'0" - 6'4", white, muscular guy or fit guy is going to have the widest market. This guy can get nearly any White woman. A lot of Hispanic and Asian women will be interested.

One of my good friends is a 6'4" white male. Now that he's been in an LTR for 5+ years, he is not in great shape now. However, prior to that LTR resulting in marriage, he was in good shape. He is also a former NCAA athlete in a country club sport. He's a basic white male from middle America with no distinct ethnicity. There are ethnic looking white males as a side note. If you looked at his segmentation profile, he would be the dreamboat of every basic college educated white woman in her 20s, which is was he was pursuing in the 2010s while single. I agree that he would not have been as successful if he had been targeting Hispanic or Black women.

Some men don't have an obvious segment.

I'd say that I'm one of those men that don't have a killer segment that goes wild over me, yet I have put up a solid lifetime notch count. While I don't think I have a segment that will be immensely attracted to me, I also don't have too many segments that vomit at my existence. I'm 5'10", medium build, and have Italian-American ancestry with a Southern Italian look. Because I said I'm Italian-American, one might think that guidettes might be a good match for me. I don't live in an area with a lot of guidettes, so that's not a viable segment. Also, guidettes tend to go for more muscular men than myself. I can go for Hispanic women with my dark, almost Hispanic like features. Hispanic women won't go wild for me but they're not opposed to me. I have had sex with Hispanic women. I'm kinda ethnic for the basic white woman, which can go either way. Some basic white women felt that my look was exotic and they were turned on by having sex with me but staying within the White race. Some basic white women might prefer a more cookie cutter guy and I'm not that at all. I'm good at some sports, but some of the women who are good at many sports like I am are taller women (5'7" - 6'1") and looking for taller men, though I can get some of these women.

Due to the fact that I don't have an obvious segment or a good social circle, I have put up with a lot of aggravation to achieve what I've achieved. I have had to deal with a lot of shiit with websites back in the day and swipe apps in more recent years. I have done a lot of cold approaching, which is a tougher path than making it happen through social circle.
You are basically non aligned which is pretty unattractive. Pick up a style or personality and go for women in that. You want Hipster women, start dressing and acting like a Hipster lol.

Reaction score
The real problem is constantly comparing oneself to others instead of maximizing what you've got. Anyone who speaks of Chad or Tyrone unironically are hung up on things beyond their control instead of focusing on what they can do.

All these externalized ways of thinking I see these days are a complete waste of time. We can't change the competition and we can't change women either, what can do is change ourselves and capitalize on whatever advantage we do have.

No man will ever be able to attract literally every girl, not even within his most successful segment. It's not even about segments or any other such nonsensical systems. It's all about making the best of what you have and in that department A LOT of men fail miserably.
exactly!!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys lowest in demand are incels, nerds, and non-aligned men, so they will have a harder time attracting women.
You are basically non aligned which is pretty unattractive. Pick up a style or personality and go for women in that. You want Hipster women, start dressing and acting like a Hipster lol.
There is a case that I am non-aligned and don't belong to a specific niche. I will say that being non-aligned is better than being an incel or a nerd. My lifetime notch count is respectable and above most men's despite not having a niche. As I said, I've had to put in a lot of work to achieve it.

In high school, I belonged to no group. I wasn't a dweeb or nerd. I played on the tennis team so I was an athlete to some extent. However, being on the tennis team does not confer the same status as football/basketball/baseball. I was not considered one of the top tier guys and therefore didn't get much attention from the top tier women.

Adulthood has been slightly different. I've gotten some top tier male friends, including that 6'4" ex college athlete I mentioned. I've been able to seduce some impressive looking women.

The closest I've come to a niche is in athletics. I have had an active lifestyle in most of my 20s and 30s. I have continued to play tennis in adulthood. Tennis is not a great sport for meeting women. I played sand volleyball during a good portion of the 2010s, both in leagues and pickup games. Volleyball tended to attract taller women and many ex college players. Being only 5'10", a lot of the taller women were not interested, though a small percentage were.

Reaction score
There is a case that I am non-aligned and don't belong to a specific niche. I will say that being non-aligned is better than being an incel or a nerd. My lifetime notch count is respectable and above most men's despite not having a niche. As I said, I've had to put in a lot of work to achieve it.

In high school, I belonged to no group. I wasn't a dweeb or nerd. I played on the tennis team so I was an athlete to some extent. However, being on the tennis team does not confer the same status as football/basketball/baseball. I was not considered one of the top tier guys and therefore didn't get much attention from the top tier women.

Adulthood has been slightly different. I've gotten some top tier male friends, including that 6'4" ex college athlete I mentioned. I've been able to seduce some impressive looking women.

The closest I've come to a niche is in athletics. I have had an active lifestyle in most of my 20s and 30s. I have continued to play tennis in adulthood. Tennis is not a great sport for meeting women. I played sand volleyball during a good portion of the 2010s, both in leagues and pickup games. Volleyball tended to attract taller women and many ex college players. Being only 5'10", a lot of the taller women were not interested, though a small percentage were.
I find most women are intimidated by fit/jock guys. It might work in a party setting but during a first date meetup idk lol. My friend is short and fat, but he’s obsessed with beer, tacos, and football so he’s able to find a lot of women in that niche.