"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Pook, Poon, Roissy, Heateaste. Can't necessarily figure out the differences

James23

New Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
58
I'm not, I'll say that again for clarity, not trying to identify the actual person(s) behind the monikers.
Please don't even try that, and that's not the point of this post.

What this post is about is this.
I'm a relative newbie in this sphere.

Seeing the names Pook and Poon are confusing me.

Are they the same person and it's a typo or are they not.
If they are different ppl can anyone say anything about time line on the scene and influences.

I've got the Book of Pook and read the 16 Commandments of Poon.

Is there a thing with Poo(k)(n) naming.
Why poo .. or is this just random.

Is Poon / Chateau Heartiste / Roissy the same person.

Appreciate any help clearing this up,

thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Don't think so. Look at their writing styles and language use, completely different.

Is there a thing with Poo(k)(n) naming.
Poon is slang for pu$$, don't know why Pook chose his nick the way he did.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I'm not, I'll say that again for clarity, not trying to identify the actual person(s) behind the monikers.
Please don't even try that, and that's not the point of this post.

What this post is about is this.
I'm a relative newbie in this sphere.

Seeing the names Pook and Poon are confusing me.

Are they the same person and it's a typo or are they not.
If they are different ppl can anyone say anything about time line on the scene and influences.

I've got the Book of Pook and read the 16 Commandments of Poon.

Is there a thing with Poo(k)(n) naming.
Why poo .. or is this just random.

Is Poon / Chateau Heartiste / Roissy the same person.

Appreciate any help clearing this up,

thanks
Surely you mean Skankypoon?
 
Top