Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's Embarrassingly Pathetic How Women Can't Even Cook anymore

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a lot of men evaluate what is important to them in interactions with women, sex always comes up as the #1 thing. Men don't need women for much anymore. Cooking isn't a big deal and if a male lives alone long enough, he'll learn to be a passable cook.

Other household chores depend on the living situation. Men living in apartments have the fewest amount of household chores since they don't need to do outdoor work and all repairs are covered by the landlord at no additional cost. Male homeowners, regardless of housing type, have more chore duties.

As a man ages and finds himself unattached, he may encounter social situations with his long term friends where he's the only unattached guy in an ocean of established couples. This happens for most men somewhere around 27-33 and it can be jarring. This is easy to work around as an issue. You skip most of the group's social outings and you're set. COVID is helping this is a bit as there are fewer larger social gatherings.

This makes sense.

I can relate to this. A lot of women are into posting on social media as a hobby doing mostly meaningless stuff.
Cooking seems to fall into characteristics and qualities that men pursuing mother/wife stock should pursue. A woman that comes correct and proper sets herself ahead of the pack. Her competition is rubbish. Most PEOPLE are average. A cute 6+/6.5 ftw over the baddie who can't turn on the stove. Not ever seen a 10 in my life. Includes seeing models or local actresses (my mate was a fitness model, promoter, etc no game but won genetic lottery... tough life lulz). I saw a 9 once at a bachelor party.

I don't disagree with you bro. I do notice that the concept of DHV and value added is incomprehensible for modern women. Hot girl summer, boss girl, *** dumpster body count, and absurd student debt for lesbianism dance therapy and a master's in left handed puppetry. I just notice the miniscule amount of women not modern come correct and last longer in the rotation in contrast to everything else.

I have a semi chub fully detached while watching the world burn. Good riddance. Hello cat farms and boxed wine for modern waman. The crash that's coming is going to be epic and daddy government isn't coming to save left over waman.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crash that's coming is going to be epic and daddy government isn't coming to save left over waman.
If you believe a shtf scenario is coming, why are you working on advancing your career?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To them it's not meaningless though... The competition anxiety is fueling it. I wonder if deep down they're miserable having to constantly try and be relevant to keep their smv up by posting useless crap constantly.
The way goofs simp, it's not surprising.
If you believe a shtf scenario is coming, why are you working on advancing your career?
Not advanced career.

Crash as in the series of cat farms. Government isn't coming to rescue women. It's destitute. Insolvent. Not market crash.

Career isn't the focus. Purpose is. @darksprezzatura Made a post about the absurd amounts of time and threads on skanks despite the economic crisis as well as a way forward. He's correct.

IMHO fellas should aim to be resourceful. Side hustle. Shift in paradigm. I still approach and pull but it's blood sport. Just cause. If anything is evident many countries are failing and dictatorship like in nature.

A recent FDR podcast talked about a country will throw out the life preserver of FREEDOM. It's no longer in the west. The gulag archepelago (spelling? ₩) dissected this as does history. Update skills and level up for when freedom comes knocking. I've lost faith in the west and most people a long time ago.

Subscribed to the Aaron Clarey enjoy the decline. Watch the world burn. Pillage what you can. Entrepreneurship is the way forward. Similar to the west and modern women, the time of abandon ship has come eons ago.

There's a new way forward. Men need to pursue * THAT * Whatever that is for you.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s her mother, a parenting failure as times have changed. Back in single earner family days it was one of the wife’s jobs so she was taught by mommy from a young age.
In today’s day and age a woman has to have the desire to care for others, and healthy home cooked meals fed to her man and family are a prime physical example of how much she cares for those she loves.

OR, she needs a desire to cook as a hobby…
OR, she just DGAF…
Sad to see how things are going on.

They are only learning how to be lazy, show their asses on tik tok, ig... And date Favela's guys (at least here in Brazil).

Not only women, men are lacking a lot of basic and essential skills nowadays.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cooking seems to fall into characteristics and qualities that men pursuing mother/wife stock should pursue. A woman that comes correct and proper sets herself ahead of the pack. Her competition is rubbish. Most PEOPLE are average. A cute 6+/6.5 ftw over the baddie who can't turn on the stove. Not ever seen a 10 in my life. Includes seeing models or local actresses (my mate was a fitness model, promoter, etc no game but won genetic lottery... tough life lulz). I saw a 9 once at a bachelor party.

I don't disagree with you bro. I do notice that the concept of DHV and value added is incomprehensible for modern women. Hot girl summer, boss girl, *** dumpster body count, and absurd student debt for lesbianism dance therapy and a master's in left handed puppetry. I just notice the miniscule amount of women not modern come correct and last longer in the rotation in contrast to everything else.

I have a semi chub fully detached while watching the world burn. Good riddance. Hello cat farms and boxed wine for modern waman. The crash that's coming is going to be epic and daddy government isn't coming to save left over waman.
Fitness model girlfriend is a solid girlfriend.

Cooking is a key skill for a woman. I have acquired some cooking skills with little formal training. I have read cookbooks, done online article reading, and have spoken to elder female relatives who are good at cooking. If I can do it, women can do it. I've gotten to my late 30s living alone for 15+ years.

Most women know that they have the sex card to play. Men are so thirsty that the sex is what they need and neglect other things.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cooking is an essential life skill for everyone.

If you can't even feed your own self, you are by no means independent.

I've been cooking all my meals since years. I don't eat out, or order in.

I save that cash and feed myself the best food money can buy.

I know exactly what I eat and what's good for me and my health.

I appreciate women who are good cooks.

As @DEEZEDBRAH preached, it's about the purpose.

For me it's enhancing the survivability of myself and my tribe.

Hooking up for sport. Keep my social skills on point. It's not about the sex, but the skill to pull.

Prioritise what's important to you. Act accordingly.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women know that they have the sex card to play. Men are so thirsty that the sex is what they need and neglect other things.
I guess the future for post wall women is cat farms and microwave dinners.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the future for post wall women is cat farms and microwave dinners.
The Millennial generation will produce the most cat ladies of any generation. Since the oldest Millennials now are closing in on 40, you're starting to see a wave of 35-39 year olds who are never married and childless. Millennials have had the highest rates of pet ownership for many years. The majority of Millennial women are pet owners already. I haven't even mentioned dogs yet. Millennial women love their dogs more than anything.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cooking is an essential life skill for everyone.

If you can't even feed your own self, you are by no means independent.

I've been cooking all my meals since years. I don't eat out, or order in.

I save that cash and feed myself the best food money can buy.

I know exactly what I eat and what's good for me and my health.

I appreciate women who are good cooks.

As @DEEZEDBRAH preached, it's about the purpose.

For me it's enhancing the survivability of myself and my tribe.

Hooking up for sport. Keep my social skills on point. It's not about the sex, but the skill to pull.

Prioritise what's important to you. Act accordingly.
I went full retard on game. If I spent that time and effort on purpose, would have accumulated larger sums of wealth. Ironically enough I likely be divorce raped and baby mama drama.

I now allocate my 110% of my genius to purpose. I did reps in the game 7 nights a week. I went through the fire. I see the code in the matrix &&& I KEEP LEARNING. I tell all young blood on the come up, focus on purpose. Do a handful of approaches a day. Another day at the office but handle your ****.

David Deida way of the superior man is fire. A read every man especially in this soy culture of girlie men and limp wrist cucks. Purpose! Ground your roots and foundation. A woman shouldn't be capable of up rooting a man.

I hope the new direction is yielding you results. Journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step. You said it. Know what's important. Drop invites. Come With or get left behind. Real talk.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't even mentioned dogs yet. Millennial women love their dogs more than anything.
In more ways than one.

"Wow, you don't neuter your dog, huh. Wonder why."

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went full retard on game. If I spent that time and effort on purpose, would have accumulated larger sums of wealth. Ironically enough I likely be divorce raped and baby mama drama.

I now allocate my 110% of my genius to purpose. I did reps in the game 7 nights a week. I went through the fire. I see the code in the matrix &&& I KEEP LEARNING. I tell all young blood on the come up, focus on purpose. Do a handful of approaches a day. Another day at the office but handle your ****.

David Deida way of the superior man is fire. A read every man especially in this soy culture of girlie men and limp wrist cucks. Purpose! Ground your roots and foundation. A woman shouldn't be capable of up rooting a man.

I hope the new direction is yielding you results. Journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step. You said it. Know what's important. Drop invites. Come With or get left behind. Real talk.
So I just got an offer for a job thrice the national average in tech.

I guess the grind eventually pays off. Thank you for all your motivation and kind words mate. I got your back.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just got an offer for a job thrice the national average in tech.

I guess the grind eventually pays off. Thank you for all your motivation and kind words mate. I got your back.
Respect.

You asked for help. You said you did 3000 lines and tested the market. Keep it up. Leveling up is where it's at. You also put girls on the back burner.