Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Britney Spears is engaged.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The man she is engaged to is a 27 year old good looking 6’2 personal trainer from Iran. She is a 39 year old twice divorced mother of 2 boys and has had drugs issues and mental breakdowns. He bought her an expensive ring and they are signing an iron clad prenup.

I would say his family is more on the conservative side and considering her age, this can’t be to have children with her. His family has to have some money and with his looks and height, he could pull the hottest 20 year olds in Los Angeles.

So what is this? Using her name to make himself more well known? Enjoying expensive things on her dime?

Thoughts?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The man she is engaged to is a 27 year old good looking 6’2 personal trainer from Iran. She is a 39 year old twice divorced mother of 2 boys and has had drugs issues and mental breakdowns. He bought her an expensive ring and they are signing an iron clad prenup.

I would say his family is more on the conservative side and considering her age, this can’t be to have children with her. His family has to have some money and with his looks and height, he could pull the hottest 20 year olds in Los Angeles.

So what is this? Using her name to make himself more well known? Enjoying expensive things on her dime?

Thoughts?
I think the real issue is people like you giving them attention. Like @FlexpertHamilton said, who cares?

There is literally nothing for any man to learn from this. So let's not pay attention or analyze it.

Modern Man Advice

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
He probably just wants to hit it one more time.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This bvtch was just crying that she couldn't have kids and other ****. But her getting engaged should be nothing.