Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The world is getting more gay

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good questions.

I’m opposed to the BLM movement and also “Pride” month. I can oppose identity politics and (obvious) agendas without hating or disliking anyone based on the fact that they are black and/or gay.

I have black friends that voted for Trunnp (spelled incorrectly to avoid flagging) and gay friends that also find the Pride parade to be an embarrassing mockery.

As far as certain cultures walking around with half their underwear showing or another culture prancing and lisping... it’s pathetic. I mock them no differently than the middle class white dude that plays motorcycle “weekend warrior.”

Would you feel the same way if:

1. Your children were forced to listen to country music and read books about country music at school from an early age?

2. Saying that you don’t like country music would have you instantly labelled a bigot and likely fired from your job (or even prosecuted for a “hate crime”)?

3. You regularly had to deal with country music fans aggressively trying to convince you and other non-fans how great country music is?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I could respond to this thread for days......but I will keep my mouth shut because there is no way for me to be factual and also avoid the political arena and we all know how one or two people on here get all crazy acting when that happens......

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think theyre gay, theyre just fed up of western women.

its like dealing with Hulk Hogan.

you only have to watch a woman drive and how aggressive she is, if someone holds her up or doesnt respond as quick as she would like.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think theyre gay, theyre just fed up of western women.

its like dealing with Hulk Hogan.

you only have to watch a woman drive and how aggressive she is, if someone holds her up or doesnt respond as quick as she would like.
noticed the driving thing in the UK, usually armed in a SUV of some sort, typically a Qashqai.

had a woman the other week going nuts at me after she moved from right line to left (zig zags in road indicating not to change lane), whilst I was indicating to go left into sharp turn off. I put the breaks on and as she wasn;'t concentrating nearly went up the back of me. started making gestures, shouting at me. dumb tw4t. No doubt thought I was in the wrong, made me laugh how aggressive she got though.

I also notice growing packs of 'alpha' women in kids theme parks, charging around like they own the place. usually overweight, wearing aviators, covered in makeup, wearing strappy tops, chewing gum. Probably sleeping with men a few points above their smv on swipe apps, allowing their ego to spiral out of control.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noticed the driving thing in the UK, usually armed in a SUV of some sort, typically a Qashqai.

had a woman the other week going nuts at me after she moved from right line to left (zig zags in road indicating not to change lane), whilst I was indicating to go left into sharp turn off. I put the breaks on and as she wasn;'t concentrating nearly went up the back of me. started making gestures, shouting at me. dumb tw4t. No doubt thought I was in the wrong, made me laugh how aggressive she got though.

I also notice growing packs of 'alpha' women in kids theme parks, charging around like they own the place. usually overweight, wearing aviators, covered in makeup, wearing strappy tops, chewing gum. Probably sleeping with men a few points above their smv on swipe apps, allowing their ego to spiral out of control.
this guy has hit the nail on the head, this is British women.

Youve even got the car right lol

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
This is not a fun topic to broach, but it's becoming more and more of a reality. Either guys are acting more gay, or gays are more open about trying to pickup and hit on straight guys.

Case in point: I attended an arts and crafts festival this summer. It's not great, but usually useful for meeting a few girls over a long weekend, often girls I've met before who are more receptive in a more informal situation.

This time around, it sucked hardcore. Women are more 'afraid' of men than ever. Our local area used to be considered relatively conservative, but now there are men running around with full beards but wearing dresses and makeup.

The only people who approached me this time were men, making weird sexual comments or staring and smiling. The same pattern was noticeable in "regular" or "straight" clubs where gays are now hitting on straight guys with regularity.

Gays are supposedly a small percentage of the population but they are becoming more brazen and aggressive in pushing their agenda. There is going to be a serious backlash pretty soon. It's getting ugly out there guys.
It is the natural outcome of Feminism that makes men out of woman and women out of men. Then you amplify it with all the other "Wokeness" that the young skulls full of mush get when they go to college or university,...this is what you get.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy has hit the nail on the head, this is British women.
And people on here wonder why I won't entertain them for a nanosecond....heffers.jpg

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And people on here wonder why I won't entertain them for a nanosecond....
I dont wonder, i agree with you, I told one the other day, she shared some meme, of some couple with theyre first house and the keys.

I think doubt is setting in that it wont be her

I told her the mobile phone, the law. the welfare, social media, accusations. everything is rigged in a females favour and their behaviour shows it. they "upheave life on a whim" (brilliantly quoted by attackformation that i carry with me as a one liner)

proofs in the pudding this chic had two baby daddies one of which is a toddler and shes back to single again. sharing marriage memes LOL

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a liberal-gay are the main prerequisites to becoming a mod! Not just here but any site. And yes, I see grown ass half-men walking around campus with bows in their hair. Sucks to suck.