Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female promiscuity is good and bad

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i am reading this book from one of the authors of sex at dawn. The book is called Civilized to Death. The author proposes that IN TRIBE promiscuity is a good thing. Some tribes believe in microchimerism. They believed that if the female had sex with many men of the tribe, then they baby will be born with the genetic attributes of every man. This will also ensure that every man sees the child as his. This worked in tribal communities because honest paternity was not a big deal. A baby was everyones baby.

We have all noticed that women are much easier to smash within the friend circle. The hottest chicks 10/10 is able to be smashed if you guys are part of a close knit tribal unit. For example if you guys are members of an organization. Many times this chick gets passed around sexually. We refer to them as homie hoppers. If the men are close friends they dont care. They just kind of accept it. In fact one of the males within the group may end up marrying a " homie hopper". There is usually not a stigma against it. It is just a little akward. For example Rick Grimes tacitly agreed to be the surrogate father for Shanes child. He knew that the baby was not his. But Shane was his boy that he loved. The wife Lori was the homie hopper ( which is natural).

Contrast this with the slut that fuks any and all men. Men find this slut disgusting. She is not fuking within the friend circle anymore. She is fuking the other tribe. These are guys that we dont know. She is introducing foreign male DNA into the tribe. Not cool.

So female promiscuity may be good and bad. It depends on the circumstances. Nature seems to abhor outgroup promiscuity but nature seems to promote in group promiscuity.

Note when I say in group I dont mean racial group. I mean a clan of men that you actually love and trust. Regardless of race.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this first hand with several women back in my 20's with myself, mates and acquaintances. None of them seemed to care to my knowledge as weren't interested in settling down with the women involved. Good time girls, handy at end of nights out.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i am reading this book from one of the authors of sex at dawn. The book is called Civilized to Death. The author proposes that IN TRIBE promiscuity is a good thing. Some tribes believe in microchimerism. They believed that if the female had sex with many men of the tribe, then they baby will be born with the genetic attributes of every man. This will also ensure that every man sees the child as his. This worked in tribal communities because honest paternity was not a big deal. A baby was everyones baby.

We have all noticed that women are much easier to smash within the friend circle. The hottest chicks 10/10 is able to be smashed if you guys are part of a close knit tribal unit. For example if you guys are members of an organization. Many times this chick gets passed around sexually. We refer to them as homie hoppers. If the men are close friends they dont care. They just kind of accept it. In fact one of the males within the group may end up marrying a " homie hopper". There is usually not a stigma against it. It is just a little akward. For example Rick Grimes tacitly agreed to be the surrogate father for Shanes child. He knew that the baby was not his. But Shane was his boy that he loved. The wife Lori was the homie hopper ( which is natural).

Contrast this with the slut that fuks any and all men. Men find this slut disgusting. She is not fuking within the friend circle anymore. She is fuking the other tribe. These are guys that we dont know. She is introducing foreign male DNA into the tribe. Not cool.

So female promiscuity may be good and bad. It depends on the circumstances. Nature seems to abhor outgroup promiscuity but nature seems to promote in group promiscuity.

Note when I say in group I dont mean racial group. I mean a clan of men that you actually love and trust. Regardless of race.
While this might be an option in a tribal society, in todays western society this is still cuckoldry, however you romaticize a woman fvcking around.

At the end of the day ONE guy will have to pay the bill for the circle-hoe.

As for the "friend circle", lets be real.
Most men can count themselves lucky if they find 1 or 2 real friends in life. Everything else is just a good acquaintance you party or hang out with over maybe a couple of years until your paths seperate again due to change of interest, lifestyle, whatever.
This is not a tribe!

The ONLY time a promiscuous woman is a good thing, is when you want something to fvck for the time being.
And thats what she will be, a promiscuous woman riding the kock carousel, aka hoe.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read the book but I have to wonder if the author describes the specific tribes where this kind of thing of was practiced? I am going to venture a guess that those tribes never moved past the Stone Age and did not build any great civilizations. Any group that relies on "pass the hoe" as they primary reproduction strategy would become severely inbred after a few generations.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I remember a very slutty but pretty empty girl who ended up with a ton of stds. Many not curable. Wasted good. She would duck 1 guy than get trained through the circle. I was always disgusted even as a kid by said women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read the book but I have to wonder if the author describes the specific tribes where this kind of thing of was practiced? I am going to venture a guess that those tribes never moved past the Stone Age and did not build any great civilizations. Any group that relies on "pass the hoe" as they primary reproduction strategy would become severely inbred after a few generations.
Yes it was specific tribes in South America. It was not the majority of tribes ( as far as we know). Also, generally speaking these tribes do not "progress" past a hunter gatherer lifestyle. You might also be right about the inbred thing. I will do more research and I will read Sex at Dawn.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a very slutty but pretty empty girl who ended up with a ton of stds. Many not curable. Wasted good. She would duck 1 guy than get trained through the circle. I was always disgusted even as a kid by said women.
"duck"?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the average man has benefitted that much from female promiscuity. Sexlessness rates are up as are dead bedroom marriages.

A small percentage of player men have benfitted. This is maybe 10-20% of men.

It's not just female promiscuity. It is female promiscuity + superior technology to up the number of options.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women should be legally required to bang at least 10 different men each week so that everyone gets their fair share.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Going from hunter gathering to agriculture was a huge step backward, not forward. Neolithic farmers suffered not only from the diseases, parasites and lack of birth control humans have always suffered from, but also from malnutrition, crop failure, harder labor, and exacerbated disease. It's only in the 20th century that civilisation started improving human wellbeing (disease, malnutrition, parasites, crop failure, birth control), tens of thousands of years later, but even then there's been setbacks (pollution, like lead pollution), and we still typically work more hours than hunter gatherers do.

Captain James Cook said this quote below, but even it is inadequate because it doesnt include the greater malnutrition, disease, crop failure, harder labor and pollution the europeans wouldve suffered from:

"From what I have said of the Natives of New-Holland [Australia] they may appear to some to be the most wretched people upon Earth, but in reality they are far more happier than we Europeans; being wholly unacquainted not only with the superfluous but the necessary Conveniences so much sought after in Europe, they are happy in not knowing the use of them. They live in a Tranquility which is not disturb’d by the Inequality of Condition: The Earth and sea of their own accord furnishes them with all things necessary for life, they covet not Magnificent Houses, Household-stuff &c., they live in a warm and fine Climate and enjoy a very wholesome Air. . . . In short they seem’d to set no Value upon any thing we gave them, nor would they ever part with any thing of their own for any one article we could offer them; this in my opinion argues that they think themselves provided with all the necessarys of Life and that they have no superfluities."

2. Inbreeding is not as big a problem as you might think in the long term, because the unviable genetic combinations are more likely to be weeded out in a process called "genetic purging".

Last edited:

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sloots are just that. Sluts. They should be treated as such. Pump and dump.
Not GF or wife material. ONS. That’s it nothing more.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Going from hunter gathering to agriculture was a huge step backward, not forward. Neolithic farmers suffered not only from the diseases, parasites and lack of birth control humans have always suffered from, but also from malnutrition, crop failure, harder labor, and exacerbated disease. It's only in the 20th century that civilisation started improving human wellbeing (disease, malnutrition, parasites, crop failure, birth control), tens of thousands of years later, but even then there's been setbacks (pollution, like lead pollution), and we still typically work more hours than hunter gatherers do.

Captain James Cook said this quote below, but even it is inadequate because it doesnt include the greater malnutrition, disease, crop failure, harder labor and pollution the europeans wouldve suffered from:

"From what I have said of the Natives of New-Holland [Australia] they may appear to some to be the most wretched people upon Earth, but in reality they are far more happier than we Europeans; being wholly unacquainted not only with the superfluous but the necessary Conveniences so much sought after in Europe, they are happy in not knowing the use of them. They live in a Tranquility which is not disturb’d by the Inequality of Condition: The Earth and sea of their own accord furnishes them with all things necessary for life, they covet not Magnificent Houses, Household-stuff &c., they live in a warm and fine Climate and enjoy a very wholesome Air. . . . In short they seem’d to set no Value upon any thing we gave them, nor would they ever part with any thing of their own for any one article we could offer them; this in my opinion argues that they think themselves provided with all the necessarys of Life and that they have no superfluities."

2. Inbreeding is not as big a problem as you might think in the long term, because the unviable genetic combinations are more likely to be weeded out in a process called "genetic purging".
Yes exactly. I have read alot of stuff to support point #1. It is agriculture that has made humans disease prone. We catch many diseases from animals ( zoonotic transmission). Our nutrition also suffered. Go look on Youtube at the tribal peoples and they seem fairly health and content. We are much happier in nature being nomads and living in tribes. This is why men go and hike and camp etc. Civilization is the cause of most of our problems.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sloots are just that. Sluts. They should be treated as such. Pump and dump.
Not GF or wife material. ONS. That’s it nothing more.
Lol i hear you brotha. But the issue is that most girls are sluts or at least have the capacity to be sluts. So I am just exploring the idea that maybe sluts are the normal state of the female. Maybe it is us men who over idealize female sexuality. Maybe their baseline is being promiscuous and chastity is an abnormal deviation from the norm.

Western culture comes from puritanical roots. This may color the way we view female sexuality. Lets take a step back and analyze whether we are forcing women to be chaste. Maybe tribal promiscuity is adaptive, but it becomes maladaptive in the modern world where she can sleep with a whole city.

If you hang with attractive male friends your girlfriends do have sexual thoughts about them. Maybe this is part of the game. Just like we have sexual thoughts about her female friends. In our tribal past we all probably would have mated. This is just a thought.

For example my friends gf sent me a text yesterday wanting a 3 some with me and him. I think he is cool with it as long as there is a fresh girl involved for him. This is not uncommon. Girls homie hop a lot within the tribe.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl like this

She is decent looking a 6.5/7
But she is always partying and going out
and has been known to hook with girls and men
she burned herself out in the social circle because she literally slept with every guy
always getting "flewed" out with every guy
Yeh she messed up because she was sleeping with guys outside the group. I bet you guys would have taken care of her ( not wifed her) had she kept it in the circle. You guys would not have promoted her to wife status but you guys would have had her as permanent member of the clan. She would have been protected. This is probably how it was back in our tribal roots. Maybe, i could be wrong.

We had a girl in college. She would hang with the urban stoner kids ( my friend circle even though I was not a stoner). She smashed many many men in that group. We all protected her and she was part of the group. Many of the "good" girls would have done the same thing in their social circle if it was not socially shamed. Lets not get it twisted.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody enjoying it until it's your girl's turn to be the homie hopper
Right I agree. But imagine if we lived in a group and there was no concept of possession. In these tribes there are no personal possessions. Everyone shares. So there will be no jealousy because she was always for the tribe. It was community puzzy to begin with. To be honest we are getting back to those times. Men are realizing that the modern women is community puzzy. She is not your girl...it is just your turn. This may have been the natural way all along.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this first hand with several women back in my 20's with myself, mates and acquaintances. None of them seemed to care to my knowledge as weren't interested in settling down with the women involved. Good time girls, handy at end of nights out.
Yes exactly. No one fought over her or got jealous. This is a model that does "work". Maybe it is us that has elevated the status of female to this chaste princess. Maybe they are designed to be good time girls that occasionally get pregnant. Now its the clans child.

This idea of marriage is not natural. It came out of land ownership and being able to pass on possessions. So this means that ownership of another human is not natural.