MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
5 “B!tchy” Attitudes To Learn From Eastern European Women
I fell in love with the gender stereotypes I used to hate
medium.com
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
medium.com
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
![]()
5 “B!tchy” Attitudes To Learn From Eastern European Women
I fell in love with the gender stereotypes I used to hatemedium.com
Man it's hard sometimes. With how women are so hardened over here, whenever a foreigner comes over, it always throws me off how ready she is in letting me fulfill the dominance role. It really makes me feel like a ***** for a second cause it makes me remember how much of a wall I put up having to deal with women acting like men in America. I honestly should just start being myself more and just saying and doing what I want regardless of what American women will complain about. It's not a coincidence that my recent lays where all cause I directly asked for sex.Eastern European women are good women if you go over to Eastern Europe to meet them. Importing an Eastern European woman to the United States is not ideal. Western culture will poison her and she'll start acting like U.S. born and raised women. She'll still be a little bit better than U.S. native women due to less time spent here.
Eastern European women will test you hard to see more dominant traits. In return, you get someone more feminine. That's worthwhile.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Not many around my area and the few that are, are taken by their MS13 boyfriendsGo for Latina, rhey are white women with some actual culture