"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ex gf reunion

Shantaram

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Age
34
I'm seeing my ex gf after 2 years at a party organized by a common friend.
Sure ways to ignite attraction? I'm still into the chick, I mean she's hot
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Are you hot? Even tho i wouldnt recommend it.. But she may pass for ons.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
I'd just lightly and good naturedly talk to her, no pressure. If there is still some attraction there, it should be apparent.
 

Shantaram

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
4
Age
34
So sparks are flying I'm still into the night, flirted with other chicks around and she's giving iois, going for the text game later if I can't kiss her or something else
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
just text..."Catch you after?"

and then act during the party like she is not there...
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I'm seeing my ex gf after 2 years at a party organized by a common friend.
Sure ways to ignite attraction? I'm still into the chick, I mean she's hot
What was the reason for the break up. Personally i believe a chick should only get one chance per lifetime with you. Especially if she facked things up by branch swinging or cheating or acting in poor quality.

Seeing your ex should have zero effect on you.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I'm seeing my ex gf after 2 years at a party organized by a common friend.
Sure ways to ignite attraction? I'm still into the chick, I mean she's hot
Never bring the trash back inside once you leave it on the curb. If you do, all you are asking for is trouble.
 
Top