Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who meet girls through daygame, how the heck do you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good stuff on the thread so far. I think my biggest weakness with daygame is not the opener per se but going from open to getting her number since like, wtf in her head right? Like how is she processing the whole "wait this dude just met me this minute"? How do you make it comfortable for her?

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff on the thread so far. I think my biggest weakness with daygame is not the opener per se but going from open to getting her number since like, wtf in her head right? Like how is she processing the whole "wait this dude just met me this minute"? How do you make it comfortable for her?
"Hey, I have to go meet a friend but I'd love to grab a drink with you sometime... what's your number?"

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, always find something to complement about their outfit, shoes, shorts whatever.. NEVER make your compliment about their looks. (Some women win the genetic lottery, don't praise them for this).
You can do that afterwards but not as an opener - it's chumpish. Anything that is relevant works -- in my case she was running so I brought up her ultra boosts. They know why you are talking to them anyways so that's why you don't to center on their looks.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, it's not a 'game', it's just you living your life.

Meeting a woman is just one step in the screening process. The reason so many men have trouble with this is that they get ahead of themselves. They see a chick and they say to themselves "I'm going to bang her." Then when that doesn't happen they think they fail, and it's fear of failure that keeps them from even trying.

As the late great Doc Love once said, "The woman has to like you first, if she doesn't you never had a chance."

Everything in this process is used to screen out chicks that you don't have a chance with.

See a woman.
Flush.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do that afterwards but not as an opener - it's chumpish. Anything that is relevant works -- in my case she was running so I brought up her ultra boosts. They know why you are talking to them anyways so that's why you don't to center on their looks.
Agree 100%. I always look at what shoes a girl is wearing and you can usually get a conversation from that.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Manhattan and every single day I see so many beautiful women passing by, even when I look out my apartment, dimes almost every hour walking through. Now I have seen these clownish pickup videos where dudes do creepy stuff like hold girls hands and all that goofy nonsense, it has made me get a warped view of daygame to where I stay away from it.

We also kind of have a MeToo culture in Manhattan where people are commonly filming videos of women being catcalled that go viral so I don't want to be that creep either.

How are you guys who pull off daygame do it in a way where you are not that creepy guy in the neighborhood perceived as harassing women?
I wanted to approach women for years but the fear of being creepy or bothering people held me back for like 5-6 years. Finally I got sick of missing out on so many opportunities and started approaching. I've gotten a wide variety of reactions. Some girls have said I'm so sweet and thanked me for approaching them. Others have been extremely creeped out and looked at me like approaching them was a horrible disgusting thing to do. In order to do this and actually persist with it you have to not care how people react to you. Which is more important to you: achieving your goals and getting this area of your life figured out or never taking the risk of saying anything that could possibly bother, offend, or creep someone out?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go do it. Post back.

Complain about simple pickup or rsd. These guys are not posting threads about #s?

Do like Julien blanc. Approach a handful everyday. Do like Tusk and approach 30 a week. Do like Rooshv and approach sets of 100.

Pick a path. Post results. Getting numbers or ig is a joke. The flakes and dodgey sluts are your next hurdle. It never stops.

Cut the ****. Take action.

Your mindset is all ****ed up.

I don't care about her comfort. I want her uncomfortable and trying to make me comfortable. I bait and switch. Skip the open. Just start talking to girls. Post back.

Every girl is just practice. All I want to know is when I tell her to take her clothes off she follows instructions and she makes sandwiches after. srs!

Reaction score
Oh man, here we go, the PUA crowd never dies does it? Even though PUAs are getting jailed and publicly shamed, people are still spreading the nonsense of aggressively going after women to where you creep them out. You always pick them out too in a forum, they are the morons who go on with the whole "UGH like JUST DO ET Breh!", yeah just go out into the street and approach like a socially retarded mad man.

Reaction score
Hey man, what's your ****in problem? You come on to my thread and attack me when this has no reason to get heated at all. We are grown men having a civil discussion like grown men do. What are you trying to do here and what nonsense of yours are you trying to get sell me?

Not interested, I rather hear from the pros, and if your "advice" is really that good, I'd suggest you start your own game journal and come with evidence of you sleeping with girls you met through daygame. That's a whole lot of pent up frustration you'd usually see with some teenager playing Fortnite, not a dude that gets laid.

Go get your lotion, rub one out, and let grown men talk. Imbecile.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, here we go, the PUA crowd never dies does it? Even though PUAs are getting jailed and publicly shamed, people are still spreading the nonsense of aggressively going after women to where you creep them out. You always pick them out too in a forum, they are the morons who go on with the whole "UGH like JUST DO ET Breh!", yeah just go out into the street and approach like a socially retarded mad man.
You started a thread asking how to approach women, because you obviously wish you could, but just don't have the balls to do it. Then, you call those of us who do it "socially retarded mad men." Lmfao. Shut yo damn mouth you coward faggot.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
No she won't this is just a PUA fantasy used to hook gullible desperate men into some stupid training course or mentorship

Women do NOT want to be approached by random blokes in the street in the middle of the day chatting utter ****e about philosophy and "kino"

20 years ago it was barely acceptable now it's just wierd

Can you imagine in her group chat

" omg some creep just grabbed me in the street and tried to do a palm reading on me "
Even below-average looking girls cringe when they talk about guys doing "pickups."

I've heard them talk. Saying how they dread taking their dog for a walk in the park because of how many guys have tried to do "pickups" on them.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even below-average looking girls cringe when they talk about guys doing "pickups."

I've heard them talk. Saying how they dread taking their dog for a walk in the park because of how many guys have tried to do "pickups" on them.
Says the guy who admittedly has spent over 100k on hookers. Lmao. Shut the fvck up idiot

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Says the guy who admittedly has spent over 100k on hookers. Lmao. Shut the fvck up idiot
You mean the guy who's been with more and hotter girls than you could ever dream of? While you practice your "PUA" skills like a high school freshman.

You mean the guy who lives in a mansion and travels to over 30 countries every year?

The guy who's been with 20 hot girls in the past 6 weeks? Lemme guess... You did better with your peacocking and hypnotism skills HAHA

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean the guy who's been with more and hotter girls than you could ever dream of?
Not true at all. You can only get the girls you pay for and apparently dont have the balls to approach women. You rationalize your cowardice by saying it's "creepy." Lmao. grow a pair dumbass. :p

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Not true at all. You can only get the girls you pay for and apparently dont have the balls to approach women. You rationalize your cowardice by saying it's "creepy." Lmao. grow a pair dumbass. :p
Everybody pays for it in some way. You sound like a 16 year old.

You are obviously inexperienced in life, Mr. PUA

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Although I agree and many find it socially unacceptable, I think women complaining about it are usually subtly bragging to other women about how they've been approached 'look I am hot, random men approach me during the day' etc etc.

If they didn't find the man attractive they're not interested and make him out to be a creep.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Although I agree and many find it socially unacceptable, I think women complaining about it are usually subtly bragging to other women about how they've been approached 'look I am hot, random men approach me during the day' etc etc.

If they didn't find the man attractive they're not interested and make him out to be a creep.
No. They're pointing out weird, awkward, and ANNOYING behavior by weird loser guys who obviously have nothing going for them.

If you're going to meet girls during the day, then do it while you're living your real life. This is why lots of guys who have PROXIMITY in their real life to attractive girls (bar managers, DJs, etc.) are able to capitalize on that. They don't have to go out of their way and make a fool of themself just for a little boring chat with some girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.