Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most guys on here focus on the wrong things

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glass already answered you pretty thoroughly, but in regards to "dealing with the women" you are referencing....If you date enough different women you can notice patterns in their behavior. Every woman is slightly different, but there are certain sets of actions (or lack of action) that you can begin to say denote high, medium, or low interest once you have seen it a time or three. This just comes with experience. In other words, it makes no difference whether we are dealing directly with the same exact women as anyone else. Female behavior when it is boiled down becomes universal.
+1

You recognize patterns. You decipher female logic and acknowledge what is high interest level. You see high interest and compliance. When telling her to take her clothes off, you beat it rotten or you disregard based on her inability to follow instructions and know her role. I lead. She follows or next. My d won't suck ltself. Ambiguity = #nextset!

Pulling = #nextset

Always source day or night but for sport. Every girl is just practice. It's not champions League final. It's not Gane 7 of 7. She's simply not that important. More importantly new girls are turning 18 everyday. I await more lingo being ripped by RP who don't approach lulz!

Glassguy

Reaction score
You recognize patterns. You decipher female logic and acknowledge what is high interest level.
This is why a tried and proven structured approach works well with women. Typically, doing the same things get them wet. Im not talking about just physically, but how you act emotionally and how you communicate with them. There will always be the oddball....the woman that is too feminist, too incel, too hung upon themselves, etc. Who cares about them. Let them waste some other dude's time.

I focus on the women that show high interest and make it easy. The greater the man's SMV, the more women he has to choose from.

The more effort a man puts into himself and his purpose, the greater his SMV.

It starts with only finding one hot chick to stroll around with and the other women start noticing and wanting what you've got.......the start of a successful rotation.

I literally have a proven model/outline that I follow with every woman. If she has high interest it works well everytime. For the rare ones that dont have high interest when we meet up, who cares. I have 3 more waiting for their turn.

The constant variable is ME, what I do, how I act, how I communicate, etc. If it doesnt work for one woman, who cares. It works on 9 out of 10.

This model/outline is something I developed from trial and error and most importantly, paying attention to the hundreds of women that I have went out with over the past 5 years, how they react positively or negatively to what I do, what I say, how I do it and say it. Sometimes not saying anything at all. For the first couple of years it was a moving target as I learned what truly works, eliminated what didnt, and added to that arsenal with other things that I did that worked.

All of which takes effort, and we all know that's where 90% of the men will fail.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why a tried and proven structured approach works well with women. Typically, doing the same things get them wet. Im not talking about just physically, but how you act emotionally and how you communicate with them. There will always be the oddball....the woman that is too feminist, too incel, too hung upon themselves, etc. Who cares about them. Let them waste some other dude's time.
Glass mate I enjoy your threads and insights. It debunks the typical KJ on YouTube and online. I am abrupt and abrasive. My approach is not for the feminist or victimhood and woke. It weeds out these women more often than not. It's even flipped some women who lean into the left moreover then not. I still am disinterested to avoid any vindictive or sociopathy females.

I focus on the women that show high interest and make it easy. The greater the man's SMV, the more women he has to choose from.
Shout out to the great Doc Love. rip. I first found his vlblogs on ask men dot Com ages ago. Before mystery and MM or the game. A far older dude. No infield or receipts. A different Era but his System is 99% better than the rubish on YouTube. It's a road I highly recommend. While it's aimed more at LTRS and dated especially in 2021 but the emphasis on interest level and quantifying where she's at is MONEY. In aggregate, Women typically need to be 90% + IMHO in modern times to pull. 99% of men chase women 50% or less interest level. Guy could be dying and she would step over him but guys will bend the knee. I blame low T.

The more effort a man puts into himself and his purpose, the greater his SMV.
David Deida while hippie articulated the importance in his book quite well. A must read for every man.

it starts with only finding one hot chick to stroll around with and the other women start noticing and wanting what you've got.......the start of a successful rotation.
I like starting dramas. Flirt. Bait and switch. Repeat. Test the waters. Women only make it easy when their is untethered desire. RP nails this.

literally have a proven model/outline that I follow with every woman. If she has high interest it works well everytime. For the rare ones that dont have high interest when we meet up, who cares. I have 3 more waiting for their turn.
Care t9 elaborate on said approach?

The constant variable is ME, what I do, how I act, how I communicate, etc.
If it doesnt work for one woman, who cares. It works on 9 out of 10.

This model/outline is something I developed from trial and error and most importantly, paying attention to the hundreds of women that I have went out with over the past 5 years, how they react positively or negatively to what I do, what I say, how I do it and say it. Sometimes not saying anything at all. For the first couple of years it was a moving target as I learned what truly works, eliminated what didnt, and added to that arsenal with other things that I did that worked.

All of which takes effort, and we all know that's where 90% of the men will fail.
I can't say I got a similar approach. For instance throw me in a club anywhere in the world without a language barrier. After enough approaches I will pull. Had nights where I am taking Ls all night. Pull before last call. Other nights I got a harem from Go!

After a decade + of cold approach pickup, there's a definite amount of skill in the game but a arbitrary element. The more I busy myself the luckier I seem to get ironically enough. Some nights I can do no wrong. Other times lucky to catch tumbleweed. Same gear. Spit same game. Noda.

I love the game. Student of the game. I don't see an end game as long as there is air in these lungs.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people just wont "get it" and thats ok. Just more women for the rest of us that do.

Haters who fail miserably with women would rather argue with good advice, logic and structure because its easier than them looking in the mirror and making changes to better themselves and have more women options as a byproduct of that effort put into themselves.

Its not our fault for those that dont "get it"....its theirs.
I never once accused you of being a hater and failing miserably with women just because I disagree with your viewpoint, but apparently that's what you resort to. Perhaps a little projection? If you get this defensive over the internet when someone has an opinion that is different from yours, I can only imagine how easy it is for a woman to work your emotions.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I never once accused you of being a hater and failing miserably with women just because I disagree with your viewpoint, but apparently that's what you resort to. Perhaps a little projection? If you get this defensive over the internet when someone has an opinion that is different from yours, I can only imagine how easy it is for a woman to work your emotions.
No......you seem like the hater. And I'm not defensive. Just blunt.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is pretty much it right here, man. I acknowledge that even I have this problem. On paper, I'm a stud ... but at the moment, I'm not putting much effort into the pursuit of poon, so I shouldn't be (and am not) surprised for the lack of a rotation.

Some guys on here are a bit delusional, thinking a woman is just going to fall on their lap.

Effort, guys - it's really that simple.
And there is nothing wrong with putting your effort into something besides women. After all, the more effort you put into the pursuit of women, the harder it becomes and the more frustrating it can be. Nothing wrong with putting the effort into yourself and attracting women. That involves much less effort!

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No......you seem like the hater. And I'm not defensive. Just blunt.
Insulting someone who disagrees with you isn't blunt, it's insecurity because you feel threatened that your viewpoint is inferior to the person who challenges your perspective.

It's hard for me to take anyone who has 4,000 posts seriously. You are the classic "do as I say, not as I do".

I'm surprised you find time to seduce all these women with how busy you are commanding the spotlight on this forum.

Do you know how time consuming it is to have a rotation of 10 women? Between initiating, texting, calling, scheduling, re-scheduling, double-booking, dealing with flaking, keep tracking of names, loss of sleep from women coming and going at all hours of the night, etc.

If you've been with as many women as you claim, you wouldn't be here as much as you are. Period. Between work, hobbies, hanging with friends, and dating multiple women, this forum should be an afterthought for you. But you wouldn't know anything about that lifestyle.

That my friend... is being blunt.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Insulting someone who disagrees with you isn't blunt, it's insecurity because you feel threatened that your viewpoint is inferior to the person who challenges your perspective.

It's hard for me to take anyone who has 4,000 posts seriously. You are the classic "do as I say, not as I do".

I'm surprised you find time to seduce all these women with how busy you are commanding the spotlight on this forum.

Do you know how time consuming it is to have a rotation of 10 women? Between initiating, texting, calling, scheduling, re-scheduling, double-booking, dealing with flaking, keep tracking of names, loss of sleep from women coming and going at all hours of the night, etc.

If you've been with as many women as you claim, you wouldn't be here as much as you are. Period. Between work, hobbies, hanging with friends, and dating multiple women, this forum should be an afterthought for you. But you wouldn't know anything about that lifestyle.

That my friend... is being blunt.
I don't care about you or your opinions. I own business, have numerous hobbies and do great with women. Your opinion doesn't concern me in the least. Cya

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Throwing in the towel so soon?

Ghosting me because I'm showing a lack of interest?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was said on Scarface a long time ago - first you get the money, then you get the power, then the women line

I agree, a lot of guys put the cart before the horse, but realize they are probably young guys so they don't know better yet.

Women really shouldn't be the priority --- they come automatically once you achieve a certain level of satisfaction and success.
Money over women ALWAYS

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed the point. Glass’s point was that women screen OUT men within the first five minutes. As in, a portion are automatically ruled out based on the overall demeanor he has right off the bat. This isn’t to say the men she doesn’t rule out in that 5 minutes get to hop into bed with her. That’s where “game” kicks in.

Facts. They pre qualify you fast. You can usually tell by their body language, eyes and demeanor unless they are more shy and nervous than your typical girl.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shout out to the great Doc Love. rip. I first found his vlblogs on ask men dot Com ages ago. Before mystery and MM or the game. A far older dude. No infield or receipts. A different Era but his System is 99% better than the rubish on YouTube. It's a road I highly recommend. While it's aimed more at LTRS and dated especially in 2021 but the emphasis on interest level and quantifying where she's at is MONEY. In aggregate, Women typically need to be 90% + IMHO in modern times to pull. 99% of men chase women 50% or less interest level. Guy could be dying and she would step over him but guys will bend the knee. I blame low T.
That's where I found him too. Bought his book "The System". May have helped a lot of people but destroyed me. Lost some hot girls listening to him. It was all "Be a challenge, challenge, challenge, be busy, don't always answer the phone, interest level, interest level, interest level." Wait 7-10 days to follow up a 2nd date. 7-10 DAYS! You wait 7-10 minutes the hot girl is already pregnant by the alpha male.

Another thing he said was once her interest level is below 50%, you can NEVER get it back. The hell you can't. I've done it so many times.

He may have worked for some people, definitely not my cup of tea.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's where I found him too. Bought his book "The System". May have helped a lot of people but destroyed me. Lost some hot girls listening to him. It was all "Be a challenge, challenge, challenge, be busy, don't always answer the phone, interest level, interest level, interest level." Wait 7-10 days to follow up a 2nd date. 7-10 DAYS! You wait 7-10 minutes the hot girl is already pregnant by the alpha male.

Another thing he said was once her interest level is below 50%, you can NEVER get it back. The hell you can't. I've done it so many times.

7 to 10 days????????

That is literally the worst advice i have ever heard in my life.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Care t9 elaborate on said approach?
For the first date/drinks -

I am not a guy that goes clubbing as you are, but women are women and building sexual tension is still the same process.

I could do a follow up thread on what I do in between dates 1 and 2, and between dates 2 and 3 and how I contact/respond/communicate with women during that time

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a spiritual person (a believer in the lord Jesus Christ) you don’t even need to be handsome or rich,and can marry the woman of your dreams.You don’t even need to be the “best version “ of yourself as you put it.
People who believe whatever Hocus pokus their community shoved in their heads as a child and never questioned that, and are too scared of death to live without the false hope of an imaginary friend taking them off to a magical land, need to find a version of reality before they find a version of themselves.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I am not a guy that goes clubbing as you are, but women are women and building sexual tension is still the same process.

I could do a follow up thread on what I do in between dates 1 and 2, and between dates 2 and 3 and how I contact/respond/communicate with women during that time
I personally like cooking at my home on a third date but I'm a good cook. I read guys on here saying its a bad idea and I think they are 100% wrong. Men who can cook are sexy to women and I don't mind preparing a good meal which drinking wine but I'm also not dating 18 year olds. (Most women are 22-27).

Glassguy

Reaction score
I personally like cooking at my home on a third date but I'm a good cook. I read guys on here saying its a bad idea and I think they are 100% wrong. Men who can cook are sexy to women and I don't mind preparing a good meal which drinking wine but I'm also not dating 18 year olds. (Most women are 22-27).
Totally agree with you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have to exercise common sense.

I took away interest level. From MM and Mystery I don't dress like a phaggot and do magic. I took away the general framework and importance of compliance. The Game is compliance.

You got to exercise common sense. Mystery said something about comfort and a 7hr window for sex. I've taken a hell of a lot less time and I've taken more (day 2). Don't blindly follow anybody.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nice.

Would love it. It's fascinating as you are a bit younger than me. Clubbing always seemed extravagant and intimidating as kid. I wanted to conquer it. In fairness after lock down I think everyone is rusty. I had pickup the past few weeks take but it was definitely not my sharpest lulz. Think like a fighter gets the W but he was coming off a house boat in Gucci pajamas.

A follow up thread would be great man.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also curious, I would love to know how you handle the next steps.