Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most guys on here focus on the wrong things

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s where “game” kicks in.
Your definition of game is different than Glassguy's definition of game.

Glassguy is mainly talking about attraction. being the best version of yourself that attracts the most high quality women that you can get. The pre-requiste to seduction (Which is the use of charm, promises, and flattery to induce another person to have sexual intercourse outside of marriage, without any use of force or intimidation. https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/seduction).

For me this is making your face as attractive as possible (well groomed facial hair/eyebrows, sexy hairstyle, tanning, being fit, knowing how to use your face (facial expressions)). Focusing on these things will make you the best most attractive version of yourself. But if you don't know how to deal with her resistance to sleeping with a guy she just met right away, because as hornedowl correctly states, most girls are not slvts, then you'll come away with at best a makeout/number/last minute resistance, but no lay. This does not mean she was not attracted to the guy. It means there is something blocking her from doing what she wants to do. To find this requires calibrating to the girl. What does she need to think or feel that will allow her to give in to her desires? This is game.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
\

Glassguy is mainly talking about attraction. being the best version of yourself that attracts the most high quality women that you can get. The pre-requiste to seduction (Which is the use of charm, promises, and flattery to induce another person to have sexual intercourse outside of marriage, without any use of force or intimidation. https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/seduction).

For me this is making your face as attractive as possible (well groomed facial hair/eyebrows, sexy hairstyle, tanning, being fit, knowing how to use your face (facial expressions)). Focusing on these things will make you the best most attractive version of yourself. But if you don't know how to deal with her resistance to sleeping with a guy she just met right away, because as hornedowl correctly states, most girls are not slvts, then you'll come away with at best a makeout/number/last minute resistance, but no lay. This does not mean she was not attracted to the guy. It means there is something blocking her from doing what she wants to do. To find this requires calibrating to the girl. What does she need to think or feel that will allow her to give in to her desires? This is game.
Last minute resistance sucks

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don’t think we disagree. My only issue with what GHO was saying was that he said Glass had made a mistake. My point was he hadn’t. Most women will screen out up 90% of guys immediately based on demeanor (and looks) alone. Hence the reason for Glass’s post.

However, game is the next step after you get past the initial screening. You can still fu*k it up if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Last edited:

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how many times has that been repeated on this forum that a certain amount of guys are going to be instantly disqualified? Is that positive reinforcement to newer and existing members who are struggling? Is that that the motivation they need? That's benefiting their game how?

You're either this, or that. You possess this, or you don't. You can do this, or you can't. Why is everything black and white all the time on this forum? Of course the token "work on yourself, and give a mysterious wink." lol...

I read some of this stuff and just shake my head.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how many times has that been repeated on this forum that a certain amount of guys are going to be instantly disqualified? Is that positive reinforcement to newer and existing members who are struggling? Is that that the motivation they need? That's benefiting their game how?

You're either this, or that. You possess this, or you don't. You can do this, or you can't. Why is everything black and white all the time on this forum? Of course the token "work on yourself, and give a mysterious wink." lol...

It’s true that some women will disqualify you for any number of reasons. No one here is taking some black pill fatalistic attitude about it though. You can improve both your aspects of yourself for the initial screening stage (looks, demeanor), and how you then interact with women to seal the deal (game). That’s the whole point of why SS exists.

You seem somewhat burned out/bitter. I may be misreading that - but I hope you aren’t mistaking us for black pillers. There are some on this board - but I think most of us are RP and are about self-improvement and being successful with women (which can mean different things to different guys - plate spinning, LTR, etc.).

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men are trying to find supplements to enhance their dating game. Not that there is anything wrong with gaining as much of an edge over the field that you can get.........but the supplements are not the game. The game is you, being the best version of yourself that attracts the most high quality women that you can get and knowing how to handle them once you attract them.

If most of you spent the time working on improving yourself (physically, mentally, socially, finacially) that you do worrying about some chick not responding back as soon as you'd hope she would.....You would find a world full of abundance and you would understand that this game of dating is much simpler when you are attracting rather than chasing.
The post is great in theory, but it’s a little off reality.

I think the problem is when the sexual marketplace is deregulated and women have power, men who arent “genetically blessed” or “naturals” don’t care about improvement, because any girl they get is used up and only cares about his resources.

When women were virgins, then men had the incentive to work hard, improve, work out, etc. Now when the hot ones lose their virginity at 14 in junior high school, men have a hard time seeing the point of “making money, getting in shape, learning languages.” for a used up women. Add in the mix on adult entertainment online with the hottest women, it’s a deadly combination.

Alternatively, if you don’t improve, you just stand still.

Reaction score
The second you start asking about that one girl, it is over for you. Unfortunately, that is what most pickup forums are, asking about that one girl and one scenario. I used to be that guy who was bad with women and when I was bad with them, it was because I chased that one girl and worried about her.

When I took time out and improved myself, I was worrying more about girls than a girl herself. I had so many options that I stopped caring and then the game just naturally happened for me.

We all make it seem like you have to say the right lines and make the right move, it is nonsense. Most of the times, women get with men who do almost everything wrong because the attraction is there. I have seen higher value men make tons of mistakes only for them to still end up with the girl because she was attracted from the get go.

The guy who is getting laid more than you is not obsessed with game theories and all of this pseudo psychology stuff that you read. Most of the times that guy is a fun dude who has it made in life and he naturally gets women who will sleep with him as long as he does not mess up.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's forgivable that guys are chasing women. I mean, what is one supposed to do in the mean time? It doesn't happen over night that a guy becomes wealthy, or socially proofed, or jacked. A man still has the need to cvm in a woman before all this self improvement manifests. Is he supposed to just deal with hookers until then?
+1. Exactly.

Study your ass for years and years and work for years and years so you can get the same girl that the genetically blessed guy got when she much younger and sexier and fertile.

I think Dicaprio has it right, no girl over 25 allowed.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wrong thing most guys focus on is how women judge them, not how to judge a woman.

Most men are free, of no sexual value, not special or exclusive by any means. We're easy, we're sluts. The prospect of getting pvssy makes us look the other way when it comes to a lot of bullsh!t behavior they exhibit. Some men are willing to take a lot of sh!t and straight up abuse if only they get a little pvssy once in a while, to some just hope is enough.

Women generally don't accept as much BS for some d!ck and d!ck is plentiful because men are cheap sluts.
Decent points.

Yet if a man can’t get girls or doesnt have a girlfriend, he is an absolute loser who is shamed and abused by family, friends, employers, coworkers, society and anyone he meets outside of his home. You even see it on Sosuave. It’s either:

Take the behaviour -> don’t be a loser
Don’t take the behaviour -> be a loser.

Heck, if I was a fertile female between 20-30 and had society’s backing in all cases, I would humiliate and degrade men too, and try to get as much resources from them as possible.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mistake the OP makes is assuming a woman makes her decision within 5 minutes. If that were true, every guy she was attracted to would land a one night stand from the bar, since she made her decision so quickly. We all know that doesn't happen. A woman's attraction for a man typically builds much slower, which is why they have no problem making the guy wait for sex.

I would also be careful pushing that mentality because guys are going to put too much pressure on themselves to make something happen too quickly. They're going to assume "She must know right away, so I'm going to push for sex as quick as possible." A lot of guys on this forum fall into that trap. What they don't realize is, they're displaying a very undesirable personality trait, and that is desperation. Woman can sense it a mile away. And ironically, it's that off-putting behavior that will prevent them from getting their shot, never mind sleeping with her.

You have to realize, most women are not slvts. They are much more selective and careful about who they sleep with. One thing that often goes overlooked is that they run the risk of carrying a child, not us. Women analyze men very closely for a prolonged period of time, and it is because if a condom breaks, there is a good chance they will be carrying his child. Most men never even take this into consideration.

So this whole idea that women make up their mind instantly, it's just not true and it's detrimental to the guys who are pursing these women. You are thinking like a man in a situation where you need to delve into the female psyche, which will always reveal their motives.
The woman will know in 5 minutes if she would fvck you. That doesnt mean she has to fvck you within 6 minutes.

If a woman obviously makes you wait for sex, she has low interest in you and/or is looking for a beta provider in the first place. If this happens you spent your time on the wrong woman.

While there is a lot of desperation for pvssy out there and in here, expecting from a woman that she commits her genuine interest and desire in a man (aka shes gonna fvck him) in a reasonable timeframe (2-3 dates) has nothing to do with desperation.

The term "slvt" is relative/subjective. A woman analyzing a man very closely for a prolonged perod of time is calculating, manipulating and not picking a man over genuine desire.

If you think you have to suffer through prolonged period to "qualify" to a woman, you are doing it wrong. She will bang a guy she has true desire for within the day and your attempts to qualify to her will only mark you as beta provider and that is the position you will get.

If you think women dont make up their minds instantly, you most likely never have been approached and chased by women.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the truth is they will be.....

A hell of a lot of guys are average and they usually actively choose to be ...... average looking , average achievements , average conversation , average car , average job they can just amble through life taking what they can get

In the womensphere average doesn't exist you are either beautiful and young enough to compete for a top tier man or you are not

It is debatable but i believe the game is actually more ruthless for women ..... they only really have 10 years too secure that high value man and settle down with him argue all you want there's no real room for manoeuvre there ....and again if they aren't hot enough they will need to spend ££££ on plastic surgery there is literally no other option.

No man really cares if a woman has built an empire from scratch he just cares what she looks like in her underwear

The next problem is that truly high value men are in short supply compared to the demand of HB 7,8,9 & 10

so she knows that she must compete with every other woman to get him

When you apply this logic it's not difficult to understand why women are so ruthless especially when they are under 30 and without children

The internal clock is constantly tick tick ticking in her subconscious

The others are right if your just some average guy no amount of hypnosis or routines will secure you a HB9 ,8 probably not even a 7

You can't cheat the game it knows how much you have invested.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The mistake the OP makes is assuming a woman makes her decision within 5 minutes. If that were true, every guy she was attracted to would land a one night stand from the bar, since she made her decision so quickly. We all know that doesn't happen. A woman's attraction for a man typically builds much slower, which is why they have no problem making the guy wait for sex.
Absolutely false. It might take a woman 3 or 4 dates to sleep with you, but she will know if you're a potential sexual partner within 5 minutes.

Your post is very contradictory. I never said a woman would ACT right there on the spot. But through physical traits alone they will know in the first 5 minutes.

If you look at MOST research done on this, it says the woman will know if the first 15 seconds if you are a potential sexual partner.

And I would not agree with a woman's attraction building much slower. Hogwash. I will say that most women reveal their interest level much slower than most men do, because the average woman doesnt act insecure and desperate if they have any value at all.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Maybe you should stop reading it then. You seem like a very bitter person. Maybe that is something that you should work on.

As far as motivation- I can try to motivate my dog to speak English. At the end of the day, he just cant do it. No matter how much I motivate him....he doesnt have the ability. Motivation only goes so far. Motivation doesnt work if the person doesnt understand and comprehend exactly what you are motivating them to do. You are saying that motivated people doing everything wrong is a good thing, simply because they do things wrong as they are motivated? Makes no sense.

I spent 9 years as a national consultant for a big company based in NYC. I understand the ins and outs of sales, training, follow up, positive reinforcement/holding accountable. Trust me when I say that motivation is definitely important, but not nearly important as the training that goes into someone fully understanding what they should be doing in order to get the positive results everyone wants.

No, I would much rather have a solid structure to follow that actually works if I were a newbie or poor with women. Something repeatable that gives me better odds to stand out from the crowd.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So many of the threads on here are about women ghosting, women acting hot/cold, women "Playing games", etc.

You know what they are really about? A guy is too invested/interested in a chick that is not that invested/interested in him. Brutal truth. There is no magic bullet or phrase that makes their panties fall off. Most women already know if they will ever sleep with you within the first 5 minutes of meeting you. Fact. Think about that. In 5 minutes she has seen how you physically hold yourself, how you speak, what type of demeanor you have and if you are a jitterbug or you are laid back and chill with no fvcks given. Are you at stuttering Stan or are you mysterious with a smirk on your face with the ability to be smooth and witty when needed?

You are either attractive enough for the chicks you are interested in or you are not. You are either popular enough to have a solid social status or you do not. You either make enough money to live a lifestyle that is appealing to the women you are interested in, or you do not.

And lastly.......and most importantly.....You either have a solid frame (mentally) and the right demeanor to be both charismatic and IDGAF attitude.....or you dont.

Most men are trying to find supplements to enhance their dating game. Not that there is anything wrong with gaining as much of an edge over the field that you can get.........but the supplements are not the game. The game is you, being the best version of yourself that attracts the most high quality women that you can get and knowing how to handle them once you attract them.

If most of you spent the time working on improving yourself (physically, mentally, socially, finacially) that you do worrying about some chick not responding back as soon as you'd hope she would.....You would find a world full of abundance and you would understand that this game of dating is much simpler when you are attracting rather than chasing.

There are plenty of excellent posts on here that deal with improving physically, mentally, socially and financially. As well as great threads that outline the structure of communication that you should have to be in control when talking/texting women.

Focus on improving what you can control. Improve those areas and this game of dating is very relaxed and easy. Its much easier catching bees that come to the bait than it is to run around trying to catch them with a net.

Happy Hunting
This post should be on the front page.

So many incels here now who want to putno work.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, OP.

The moment a guy realizes that, when it comes to women, there's no "chasing" but only "attracting", his life changes forever.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should stop reading it then. You seem like a very bitter person. Maybe that is something that you should work on.

As far as motivation- I can try to motivate my dog to speak English. At the end of the day, he just cant do it. No matter how much I motivate him....he doesnt have the ability. Motivation only goes so far. Motivation doesnt work if the person doesnt understand and comprehend exactly what you are motivating them to do. You are saying that motivated people doing everything wrong is a good thing, simply because they do things wrong as they are motivated? Makes no sense.

I spent 9 years as a national consultant for a big company based in NYC. I understand the ins and outs of sales, training, follow up, positive reinforcement/holding accountable. Trust me when I say that motivation is definitely important, but not nearly important as the training that goes into someone fully understanding what they should be doing in order to get the positive results everyone wants.

No, I would much rather have a solid structure to follow that actually works if I were a newbie or poor with women. Something repeatable that gives me better odds to stand out from the crowd.
The issue I have with your post is it's black and white thinking, like every other piece of advice on this forum. The main analogy you gave was trying to teach your dog to speak English. At the end of the day, he just can't do it. So you're inferring there's a group of guys that will not succeed with women, based on what a woman's interest level is, which is completely subjective. Are you dealing with the women these guys are? So how can you accurately gauge the situation? Are they taking too long to respond? How long is too long? Are they only responding instead of initiating? Does that mean she isn't interested, or just expects the guy to lead? She won't put out on the first date? Stringing you along, or wants to get to know you first before opening her legs? What is the criteria you are basing your assumption on? This isn't a rhetorical question, I'd like you to answer, instead of taking an ad hominem stance and deflecting the topic of conversation to your list your credentials which is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So you're inferring there's a group of guys that will not succeed with women, based on what a woman's interest level is, which is completely subjective.
I am saying there are women that men are interested in that they will never succeed with because they dont measure up to what that woman wants, he doesnt fall into the boundaries the woman is attracted to, etc.

There is also a group of men that are so beta acting, the only way they will be successful is if they are rich or hit the lottery and get financially taken advantage of....

The old saying "There is someone for everyone" is bullshyte. Some men just fail when it comes to women. Its just part of it.

Are you dealing with the women these guys are? So how can you accurately gauge the situation? Are they taking too long to respond? How long is too long? Are they only responding instead of initiating?
Yes. Its funny that women show me some of the stupid stuff guys do and say over text. They show me because its hilarious. They are showing me to make fun of these guys who act all needy and desperate over text.

Here I am, barely texting them and fvcking them. The other guys are blowing their phone up and are orbiters......getting nothing from the women yet they keep blowing their phone up. Most of the time the women are not even responding back AT ALL, yet the guys continue to act like betas blowing up their phones.

Stringing you along
Women dont string a guy along if she has high interest. Thats a fact.

instead of taking an ad hominem stance and deflecting the topic of conversation to your list your credentials which is completely irrelevant to this discussion.
I am not directing anything at the person and everything is about the position they are taking. Properly structured communication (what you send/say, how often you communicate, what you actually respond to, etc) is something men can learn regardless of their situation and become BETTER in dealing with women.

If you dont like what I say on this board, simply unfollow me. I have helped numerous members on this forum and if what I do doesnt jive with you, dont be a cry baby that wants to argue with everything and just dont follow me. Its pretty simple. I am good with women. Just had a first lay last night with a nurse (BSRN). Attractive, smart, fun and outgoing. Great in the sack. It was our 2nd date.
What works for me might not work for some men, but it will as long as they can get their SMV to a certain point and apply the structure to what I do as long as their personality can pull it off.

Seems pretty simple and if you have read many of my posts they are about self improvement and actually having a structured plan in how you approach women in the dating world. It works great for me, it works great for many of the guys that I have helped on here and frankly, thats all I care about. I dont really care if you agree with what I do or say.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue I have with your post is it's black and white thinking, like every other piece of advice on this forum. The main analogy you gave was trying to teach your dog to speak English. At the end of the day, he just can't do it. So you're inferring there's a group of guys that will not succeed with women, based on what a woman's interest level is, which is completely subjective. Are you dealing with the women these guys are? So how can you accurately gauge the situation? Are they taking too long to respond? How long is too long? Are they only responding instead of initiating? Does that mean she isn't interested, or just expects the guy to lead? She won't put out on the first date? Stringing you along, or wants to get to know you first before opening her legs? What is the criteria you are basing your assumption on? This isn't a rhetorical question, I'd like you to answer, instead of taking an ad hominem stance and deflecting the topic of conversation to your list your credentials which is completely irrelevant to this discussion.
Glass already answered you pretty thoroughly, but in regards to "dealing with the women" you are referencing....If you date enough different women you can notice patterns in their behavior. Every woman is slightly different, but there are certain sets of actions (or lack of action) that you can begin to say denote high, medium, or low interest once you have seen it a time or three. This just comes with experience. In other words, it makes no difference whether we are dealing directly with the same exact women as anyone else. Female behavior when it is boiled down becomes universal.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Glass already answered you pretty thoroughly, but in regards to "dealing with the women" you are referencing....If you date enough different women you can notice patterns in their behavior. Every woman is slightly different, but there are certain sets of actions (or lack of action) that you can begin to say denote high, medium, or low interest once you have seen it a time or three. This just comes with experience. In other words, it makes no difference whether we are dealing directly with the same exact women as anyone else. Female behavior when it is boiled down becomes universal.
Some people just wont "get it" and thats ok. Just more women for the rest of us that do.

Haters who fail miserably with women would rather argue with good advice, logic and structure because its easier than them looking in the mirror and making changes to better themselves and have more women options as a byproduct of that effort put into themselves.

Its not our fault for those that dont "get it"....its theirs.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many of the threads on here are about women ghosting, women acting hot/cold, women "Playing games", etc.

You know what they are really about? A guy is too invested/interested in a chick that is not that invested/interested in him. Brutal truth. There is no magic bullet or phrase that makes their panties fall off. Most women already know if they will ever sleep with you within the first 5 minutes of meeting you. Fact. Think about that. In 5 minutes she has seen how you physically hold yourself, how you speak, what type of demeanor you have and if you are a jitterbug or you are laid back and chill with no fvcks given. Are you at stuttering Stan or are you mysterious with a smirk on your face with the ability to be smooth and witty when needed?

You are either attractive enough for the chicks you are interested in or you are not. You are either popular enough to have a solid social status or you do not. You either make enough money to live a lifestyle that is appealing to the women you are interested in, or you do not.

And lastly.......and most importantly.....You either have a solid frame (mentally) and the right demeanor to be both charismatic and IDGAF attitude.....or you dont.

There are plenty of excellent posts on here that deal with improving physically, mentally, socially and financially. As well as great threads that outline the structure of communication that you should have to be in control when talking/texting women.

Focus on improving what you can control. Improve those areas and this game of dating is very relaxed and easy. Its much easier catching bees that come to the bait than it is to run around trying to catch them with a net.

Happy Hunting
I don't disagree.

YouTube is a classic example of fraud. Champion game. Play house. No receipts but buy my rubbish eprogram. Here is my new ebook on game written from the stance of house husband.

Men should be on their purpose and path in life. Still sniper approach just for sport. Life's too ****ing boring not to try.

Obv level but assuming that in itself suddenly just gets girls is sperg mode.